All Comments on 'Rainy Day Sex Marathon'

by Rabbit7543

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
A little much

This would have been better if it was broken up a bit. I was finished after the first fuck!!! So maybe this could be broken into two or three parts so that everyone else has a chance to finish it before they finish.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
Too much of a good thing...

A sex marathon with a beautiful girl is every guy's dream, but there's a downside too. Your cock is rubbed raw from all the fucking, and your balls are cramping from overuse--I know from experience.

So the word to the wise is, slow down and have a quality sexual experience. Make it great for her and she will return the pleasure times two. If you're lucky, you might make it a long-term affair.

Anyway, it's a great story and something all males hope for. Thanks for posting.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years ago
Nice one!

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a fictional character get laid. The dialogue needs improvement, but I still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

I have a single piece of advice for Dave. Marry Jen ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

You have an awful idea of dialogue or what grown women say. What college student says anything along the lines of "My, my, my"? Holy shit I couldn't finish reading after that and just skipped to the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous