Rainy Day Sex Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm house sitting for a professor who is on sabbatical this year, and her house is small, but very well-appointed with luxuries. Her back deck and hot tub are pretty awesome. I got some wine and joined Kellie in the gazebo at the side of the deck, and cuddled up to her. I held her against my chest and enjoyed fondling her firm, medium-sized breasts, her flat stomach, and taut legs. I lazily kissed her neck from behind, and we both loved the warm, jetting water on our well-exerted bodies.

I really was enjoying Jen's company...not just because of her hot body and gorgeous face, and obvious sexual appetite...but she was also a bold and interesting person with great humor and a nice personality. We spent a good hour or so in the hot tub, sometimes sitting up on the edge to cool off, sometimes across from each other talking, sometimes cuddled up and petting and fondling each other. We were getting pretty buzzed on the combo of all the wine and the heat, and at one point I had her leaned back against my chest again, and as I kissed her neck and groped her breasts, my cock started rising again, up against her ass. I'd been enjoying all the sexiness of our hot tubbing time, but hadn't really been horny, until now.

"Sit up on the edge again, Dave," Jen said.

I lifted myself up out of the water and leaned back on the wooden surface around the hot tub, and Jen put her hands on my thighs, leaned forward, and tenderly started suckling my cock. I was still pretty soft and limp, but started responding when Jen engulfed it entirely in her mouth, and gently sucked it and loved it with her mouth. She withdrew it, held it up against my abs, and started tonguing my balls lovingly, rolling them around individually on her tongue and bathing them with kisses from her luscious lips.

I adored her. I fucking adored her for this. This was so sweet, so caring, and so sexy. I love having my balls sucked. She put her tongue down behind my balls, and tickled my super-sensitive flat spot down there, and I was writhing and giggling with the sensation. This girl was special, and we had a chemistry like I'd rarely experienced before...an instant bond that comes from instinctively knowing exactly how to please each other.

My cock, of course, knew what was expected of it, and slowly began hardening. Jen went back to blowing it, and got into her task hardcore. Like I said, she gives the best head I have EVER gotten, and I relaxed and laid back completely which put my torso out from underneath the gazebo. A cool, light rain bathed my chest, as my legs dangled in the water, and I gasped and moaned in delight as this wanton woman kneeling between my thighs took over my delighted manhood. Jen had a plan for a very long, thorough, patient, stimulating blow job for me, and she truly loved giving it. She went on and on bathing my cock and balls, sucking me super hard, and eventually to the point where I felt like cumming again, but then she would back off at the right moment and concentrate elsewhere. I was in absolute heaven. I tried to get up again so I could reciprocate for awhile, but she still wouldn't have it, and made me lay back so she could enjoy her treat. She kept telling me to truly relax and let myself enjoy it without worrying about doing anything...just absorb all the sensations and stimulation. Her hands traced my abs, groped my ass and rubbed the inside of my legs, and her mouth just kept pleasing me, for almost a full hour. It was the most fully satisfying blow job I've ever had, and when I finally came, she jerked my cock with her hands and licked my balls while I unloaded a nice, fresh helping of cum all over face.

She licked and cleaned my cock, and I thanked her and praised her. We finally got out of the hot tub and went inside, had some dinner, and eventually retreated to the bedroom. I was really falling for this girl, and told her I wanted her to stay the night. We were so instantly comfortable with each other on our first day of being together, and though I was certainly tired and sexually exhausted, I at least wanted her to sleep with me cuddled up. I hoped we might have more sex in the morning.

However, after all the attention she'd lavished on me, when we finally did get to my bed, Jen was lusty and frisky...and I couldn't leave her hanging without returning the favor.

We laid down and started making out, kissing and groping and feeling all over each other, and my right hand made it down to her clit and soon to her pussy. I started a slowly building crescendo of clit stimulation, and inserted one and then two and three fingers inside her. I moved down to have a better angle and told Jen to relax, she was in for a ride...and then I began a vigorous, thorough masturbation of her pussy, the sensation of which was magnified by constantly-varying levels of clit buzzing, and occasional licks and slurps by my tongue. Jen started writhing and grabbing the bed, moaning loudly as I took her up a slow and agonizing road to orgasm. I found her very sensitive G-spot and rubbed and tickled it inside, alternating that with the finger fucking. Her sweet nectar was running out all over my hand, and my gorgeous Jen was squirming and gasping. When the first orgasm hit her, she screamed and thrashed about, involuntarily trying to back away from my manual assault, but just like she did to me earlier, I placed my hand on her tummy and held her there to make her take the full effect... which was another immediate orgasm even stronger than the first.

"Oh Dave!!! Aiiyyyee!! Oh, ah...noooooooo....yes!! yes!! Fucking crazy!" Jen yelled. "So good --- so good -- so -- ohhhhhh!!!"

My poor, aching cock was at full mast once again, and was actually leaking precum down its somewhat sore, but fully steel-hard erect shaft. I was enjoying this so much!! I had a mischievous streak in me just like earlier this afternoon when I was eating her out, and I wanted to take her to the limit. I slowed down for a couple minutes, just licking and gently tonguing her pussy, then started back on the clit and finger fucking, and soon back on to the G-spot. Jen was so wet! And so excited. As soon as she reached a frenzied, thrashing orgasm again, I couldn't wait, and positioned my dripping cock and rammed it in to her pussy full hilt. Ahhhhhhh.....sex, sex, and more sex for Dave, I thought to myself. I wondered how much more strength I had in me since I'd already cum like 8 times since this morning, but at the moment that didn't seem to matter. I was reinvigorated and hot and horny as ever, and forged ahead into a nice, long, passionate fuck. I was certainly in no hurry to cum again, and my hard cock was fully primed for some great thrusting, with my energy level re-enthused by the sexy, lusty girl beneath me.

We fucked and fucked and fucked. What else do you do with a hard cock and a beautiful girl? I found energy reserves I didn't know I had. I fucked her missionary style for several minutes, then with her legs up over my shoulders, pounding down into her at a very deep-reaching angle that drove her insane. I turned her over and plowed into her doggy-style, ramming my cock up in and out of her pussy at jackhammer speed, my balls slapping up on her pussy lips. My hands groped and lightly slapped her beautiful ass. Then I laid down and she slid down on to me from above and I fucked up into her, while she ground away, having one orgasm after another. I rolled us back over into missionary position again, and went at it for what seemed forever.

My trusty cock was as hard as ever...but any replenished stores of cum were still in the deepest recesses of me, and we rocked the bed for nearly an hour of fun, hot, fulfilling fucking. Just simple, animalistic, basic, raw, hot, hard, sweaty, screaming, pulsing fucking...and then more fucking. It was past midnight. I was drenched in sweat, my cock was starting to feel a bit raw, my back was aching, my heart was pounding, my mind was thrilled, my normally unquenchable sex drive was feeling completely sated, and Jen had been on an orgasmic high for so long that she was practically hallucinating. I was fucking especially hard and fast, reveling in how fucking perfect this moment was, and finally I felt that twinge below my balls that signaled my impending reward.

"Oh Jen, oh fuck yeah.....I'm gonna cum again!! Ohhhhh!!" I hollered, as the delightful, agonizing sensation grew and rose up into my cock.

When it hit full force, I collapsed on Jen and nearly passed out. It felt like my entire life force was blasting its way out of my cock. In reality, it was probably a half-volume sized load, but it surged out in at least 10 heaving, thrilling pulses. The orgasmic sensation gripped my cock for several seconds afterwards as I kept clenching my nutsac up, trying to drive every last drop of cum out. It was one of the most overwhelming orgasms of my life.

I kissed Jen passionately and she hugged me tight, almost in tears at how fully satisfied she felt. I rolled off onto my back panting and grinning. Jen got up to clean herself up in the bathroom a bit and get us some water, and on her way back to the bed, she opened my bedroom window. It was pouring really hard again outside. We relished the cool night breeze on our hot bodies, and fell asleep to the comforting, wholesome, refreshing sound of steady rainfall.

12