Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

I am proud to say, I mouthed my sister to an overwhelmingly great orgasm making her shriek as her fluids filled my mouth. Without any hesitation, I swallowed everything she had to offer. My sister lay limply against the back of the couch calming down from her mind blowing orgasm.

Finally, I lay back on the cool floor recuperating from all my efforts. My eyes were closed, my mind reviewing the event with my sister, when I sensed Carol getting up from the couch. My wife kicked my arm out of her way and headed upstairs. She kicked me? I would have thought all was good in her world after her orgasms but it seemed this was not so.

I forced myself up on the couch with my sister and began to make out with her. Thoroughly enjoying our oral action, I took the opportunity to play with her beautiful boobs. Those nipples of hers were like an invitation to my libido. Standing straight and proud, I squeezed them, twisted them, and pulled them. Laura was obviously enjoying my attention to them as well since she was moaning around my tongue in her mouth.

The erotic spell was broken by Carol yelling out my name. And, not in the friendly or loving tone, I would have expected from a wife who had just achieved three orgasms on her husband's tongue.

Giving my sister one last kiss on the lips and on her boob, I slipped into my shorts and went up to see what drama was going to occur. Carol was livid, her face an apoplectic hue, she was screaming before I finished climbing the stairs. The words were unintelligible though their meaning was clear. Carol abruptly turned and stormed towards the bathroom.

I followed her in, even climbing under the shower with Carol. Grabbing the bar of soap, I washed her, front and back, giving her time to calm down. Eventually I was able to question her.

"What was all the yelling about?" I asked my wife.

"You like having sex with your sister more than with your wife," she answered.

"Baby, why would you say that? I concentrated on you, making you cum first."

"Well," Carol started.

"No arguing," I interrupted. "I focused all my attention on you first and made you cum three times."

"You're right," my wife said in a chastened tone of voice.

"I made you cum three times and her once. Me? I didn't cum at all."

I left the shower, dried off and went upstairs to try to nap. Sheesh, these two women would drive me crazy. Whoever said having two wives would be great? Not me.

Once again, life settled down into its normal routine. My sister and my wife were friendly enough after the latest activities. But there was no opportunity for any threesome action for a long while.

But when the opportunity arose again, it reared its ugly head. Carol and I were cuddling on the basement couch, watching TV, when my sister came home from her new job. Standing beside us, she was excitedly rehashing the events of her day. With no real thought involved, I reached out and began rubbing her ass. Laura sort of cocked her bum at me while continuing with her story. Not really paying any attention to the talking going on between the two women, I continued with my caresses of my sister's butt. I don't really know how long it had been going on when Carol pushed my arm off her, jumped to her feet, and stormed off towards the stairway.

Just before leaving the room, she turned back to us and said, "Laura, it's a good thing you have a job now. You need to get a place of your own. You can't live here anymore."

Ahhh, fuck!

Please leave your comments and remember to vote. Voting takes only a moment of your time and means so much to the authors. If you have enjoyed what you have read, please let us know.

Thanks for reading.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12