All Comments on 'Rainy Night at the Drive-In Ch. 05'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Dutch9290Dutch9290over 6 years ago
Real or Fantasy?

Hope it was Real...if it was, lucky U...I'm sure your memories are great !! If Fantasy, I would wish it were Real...Thanks

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Dutch9290

Either way, I think I'm a lucky man. Thanks for reading and enjoying.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story. As Dutch I hope it was mostly true.

Knowing the previous story and the fact that your sister dies early made this story anti-climactic. I feel sorry that the true love with your sister had to end so early.

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 6 years ago
Real?

Very possibly. Great to read. Enjoyed it all. Just memories brought back!

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, I sure did enjoy your loving stories about your sister. It's obvious she was one beautiful woman physically and lovingly toward you; her brother.

I am glad you could share all these wonderful times and you should recall them to help yourself.

Its unfortunate your wife was so self-centered and couldn't see the beauty in your relationship; even when you guy did a 3some. Only you can decide when it's time to move on with or without your wife. Just don't let all the good years pass before you decide; as life is short and you cannot get back what has already passed in time. Thank you and maybe at some point, you'll write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES