Raising Beautiful 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvanus flipped a card over and took some towels from a rack. When he started down the hall and Zorah didn't move he sighed, dropped the stuff off in the room, went back and carried her.

"Take off what you can, and I'll help you with the rest," Silvanus said, pulling off his shirt as he turned to the other bench in the room. The temporary roof had been removed in the good weather, and the sunlight was streaming in. Silvanus watched it as he folded his shirt and slipped out of his boots.

"What did she do to you?" Zorah whispered.

"What?" Silvanus asked, turning back.

"Your back. It is in ribbons!"

Turning to look over his shoulder Silvanus shrugs, "Ann's a bit rough,"

"a bit- wait! Ann? I though you were seeing Liz?"

"I did," Kneeling in front of her, Silvanus took the tie from Zorah's fingers and began undoing her bootlaces.

"How many cats does your rooster feed a day?"

"Again with the strange phrases from you,"

"Your cock," Zorah said, tone implying the obviousness of her statement, but he just slipped off her boot and began to work on the other. "Really? No one calls it that here? I am referring to your penis,"

"Cock? What kind of name is that?"

"What do you call it?" Zorah asked.

"I don't call 'It' anything,"

"You have to call it something, let's see, penis, cock, sausage, dick, manhood, dong, junk, um, member. Ooh! Purple-headed yogurt slinger," Zorah said with a grin, "There are more but most are ridiculous like love muscle, and trouser snake," Silvanus had rolled back on his haunches to watch her think and rattle off such strange things. "I like cock the best, makes sense, the pussy can eat it, being bird its logical- What?!" Zorah asked when he snorted.

"Nothing you say is logical,"

"Sure it is. Women with cat-like movements are sexy, pussycat is an affectionate term for a cat. In sex the affectionate part is the vagina, so it is the pussy. What do cats eat? Birds. Well, some of the most majestic birds are males, birds like the pea fowl have extraordinary male specimens. They are called peacocks, many male birds are the cock, but those are my favorite. So it just makes sense that that-" Zorah pointed at Silvanus' clothed parts, "-would be the cock. So when I ask you how many times your flightless bird is going to feed a cat I am asking how may times you have had sex, or stuck your penis in some woman," Zorah stopped talking and her eyes cleared a bit as her tirade ended. Focusing on Silvanus, a deep flush came rushing up her neck. She apparently forgot herself for a moment. "After all, I need to keep track of how many children you have. Since you will not. That is-" Zorah stammered, trying to recover.

Not wanting to outright lie to her, for some reason, Silvanus kept quiet and placed her boots aside before helping her tug the shirt over her head. "Oh, come on, how many girls have you been with today?"

That he could answer. "Fine, three,"

"Three!" Zorah squeaked, "When did you see that other one?"

Silvanus just supported Zorah's waist as she took off her pants.

Silvanus tossed her clothes in the water with the soap and pointed to the water. Zorah slunk over and crawled in. "Well?" she asked after she got used to the sting of the water on her cuts.

"Two were after I left, twins. You going to want to worm out of your small clothes? I'm sure you'll want a new rag when you get out, and it wont hurt to take your binding off and flush out those wounds. The water in here is from a fresh hot spring so it will not hurt your injuries any," Silvanus was already slipping into the water; outer clothes in hand. He dipped under the waist deep water for a few moments before coming back up. He was sifting through the clothes looking for the soap when he noticed Zorah just staring at him. "What?"

Multiple thoughts and emotions passed over Zorah's face, she finally settled on one with a sigh, "At least I know you can help me out of these clothes, Corian was doing it for me this whole time. Just don't try anything please? This is embarrassing enough as it is. Besides, you should be satiated," Zorah turned around and lifted her long hair out of the way. "One would hope anyway,"

"Regardless of my activities today, I am perfectly capable of controlling myself. Besides, this way I can nag my sister when she gets back. She obviously didn't think too much about her Masters needs," Silvanus knew that Zorah felt his breath on her neck as he bent slightly to reach around and unwind her bindings by the goosebumps that raised on her shoulders. He purposefully took his time. When she was free he gently ran his fingers along the gash down her back, looking over the raw edge of the skin. It was healing rather nicely. No infection or excess dead skin. She would scar but it would be smooth. It dipped low on her back, ending just below the waters surface.

Gently turning her, Silvanus examined the shorter cut on her shoulder. There was a deep bruise around it, though the cut was relatively shallow, not too deep into her muscle that it would continue to impede her movements much longer. Sliding his hands down her arm he unwound the fabric around her palm and examined that one as well. Even with as clean of a slice it had been, the scar would most likely pucker often due to its placement. There were a few places that were scabbing in slightly odd ways.

Silvanus opened her palm and slowly peeled bits of the scab off, stilling any blood that might spill. He smoothed the edges of the wound down in a way that they would match back up in close to a natural way. As he was smoothing out her skin he realized that Zorah's hand was trembling. Flicking his eyes up to hers Silvanus took in her wide eyes and flushed cheeks before he noticed she was covered in gooseflesh, regardless of the heat from the bath.

His eyes took in her almost naked form quickly. Her breasts were more ample than he had supposed. Her posture hid them well. Zorah kept her shoulders rolled forward and her back slightly bent so that they were partially lost in her arms. Her waist was also, consequently smaller than he had supposed for the same reasons.

In fact her hourglass figure took him by such surprise that his quick glance turned into a lingering gaze of admiration as she slowly pulled her hands from him and clasped them at her neck, forearms coming up and pressing into the fronts of her breasts. They hid her pale pink nipples, but couldn't begin to contain the rest of her breasts as she pressed her arms close, the flesh spilling around her forearms with a slight bulging effect.

The water crested gently around her hips as she took a few tentative steps back, her stomach trembling gently with her nervous breathing.

Silvanus couldn't keep himself from staring, "You are beautiful," came his breathy whisper.

The sudden loud snort drew Silvanus' eyes to Zorah's face in question just as she happened to slip and dip under the water with a strangled gasp. She quickly resurfaced with a cry. Silvanus waited for Zorah to grow calm before he responded. "You don't believe me do you?"

"And, why, precisely, should I do that?" Zorah said, squatting low in the water and, to Silvanus' surprise, removing her small clothes. The water was not clear enough to see anything, or she would most likely not have been brave enough to continue undressing. "Soap," her determined tone showed her opinion of the situation.

Silvanus glanced around, found it, and passed it off to her. "Because it is true,"

Zorah began scrubbing at her clothes, still under the water. Removing the blood stains as best she could. "I am assuming since you're not blind, you just want in my pants," a muscle in her jaw jumped as her pants floated into view.

Passing up the perfect opportunity to make a joke, Silvanus chose instead to pull at her slightly to get her to stand. She started pulling her body in on itself to hide from his gaze, but he kept his eyes on her curious ones. Getting a close view of the single green streak that ran diagonally through them. "Zorah, look at me, I promise I will not take advantage of you," She flicked her eyes up to meet his and only slightly relaxed. "You are the one who is blind. Stand strait and I will show you," Trembling, Zorah heeded him by straitening her back. "See, your still hiding," he pressed his fingertips into her shoulders and got her to roll them back into their proper position. He lowered one hand and pressed onto the small of her back and used the tension between the two to straiten her spine even more. Sliding one foot between hers and the other around the side, Silvanus leaned into her slightly and brought her feet slightly closer together while getting her hips to tuck in slightly, drawing her posture to perfection. Zorah's breasts brushed against his chest as she took slow shaky breaths.

"See," Silvans said, slowly releasing her and stepping back, "Your a few inches taller, your stomach is flat," he gestured slightly, "and your glorious breasts have grown about three sizes," he made a cupping motion with his hands as if he was scoping them up from the sides, but he was a few inches away.

Zorah broke eye contact and looked down at herself, inhaling slightly. Silvanus watched the tiny spark of hope in her eyes die as she let her breath out in a sigh. Her shoulders started rolling forward again. "My so called glorious breasts sag, I'm barley in my twenties and they are like a fifty year old woman's breasts,"

"They aren't sagging," Silvanus said, thumbs quickly rolling over his fingertips, hands still in their cupping position. "They are just that large. They complement your hips well, balancing out your form. I can't believe you hold that unnatural posture so well I did not properly estimate your shape. Do you really think that low of yourself?"

Zorah didn't answer but closed her eyes, unreadable expression overcoming her face. Silvanus lowered his hands to his sides, stirring up the water slightly. She let out a sigh and squatted back down in the water. After a time, and a few more clean clothes, she asked, "I thought you didn't know any magic,"

Silvanus smiled at her change of subject, but appeased her nonetheless, "I didn't unlock the talent until Mother died," he said quietly, sitting down, his shoulders just cresting the waters surface. He continued after his hands found the tie at the back of his neck. "Most people do not know of my talent, though I use it daily. I haven't been trained," Silvanus began unwinding his shoulder length blonde hair and started scrubbing his fingers on his scalp. "My sister doesn't know, so I'd appreciate that remaining the case," he reached out for the soap Zorah still clutched and she handed it over. He lathered some in his hands and worked it into his hair.

"What can you do?" Zorah asked after dunking her own head.

"Honestly? I am not that versatile. Most are able to preform a few types of magic, I can control the flow of blood, but only in wounds I cause all or some damage to. And I can change how my touch affects people. That's about the most simplistic way of describing what I do," Silvanus handed Zorah the soap back when she was ready.

"So I wasn't imagining the lessened pain when I was around you?" She was scrubbing the soap into her scalp now.

"No, I was pulling what I could manage to out to make it more bearable,"

"Taking it out? You didn't feel it yourself then did you?"

"You are more astute than most people I deal with," Silvanus chuckled, rinsed his hair then continued. "Yes, I did, though only at most half what you feel because I can filter and spread the pain out over a larger area,"

"How do you use your talent daily if your not cutting people or around the injured? I am not sure I have that figured out," Zorah said when she had rinsed her hair. She began running the soap over her body with her good hand. At one point lifting each breast one at a time to clean efficiently.

"I can also cause sensations," Silvanus said when he received the soap.

"How do you do that without people knowing? Why do you even do it?" Silvanus let his sly grin spread over his lips to answer her. "That just doesn't make sense!" Zorah said in frustration, standing and beginning to gather the rest of his clothes to be washed. Silvanus watched the sway of her hips and could just make out the curve of her cheeks beneath the water as she roamed the pool. Her breasts were visible from behind whenever she pulled her arms away from her ribs.

His attention was drawn downward at flesh straining against wet cloth, as he watched her. Of course an idea sprang up. "I could give you small demonstration if you would like,"

Zorah's eyes narrowed, "I'm not sure, you made it seem lewd a moment ago,"

"It is not lewd, its natural." Zorah came and stopped just a foot away, the indecision in her words and face a poor counterpoint to the wishes that her bodies proximity showed. "I don't want to startle you, come over this way," Silvanus said, tracing his fingers over her hips to guide her to the edge of the pool. He sent just the slightest hint of arousal as he backed her hips against the wall. His hands slid up and encircled her waist. "Is this alright? Are you stable?" Zorah just nodded, her breath quickening as it had before. "I promise, I will not touch you any where else but here. Is that alright?" Zorah nodded again, "If you want me to stop, just say so," Zorah just swallowed, already being affected, though she most likely did not realize it was being directed by the magic in the hands at her hips.

Keeping eye contact, he let the flow of the water around his hips, the heat of her skin on his fingertips raise tiny tendrils of passion. He wove them gently through her. Blinking slowly, he recalled the tightness of the flesh around her nipples, the slight pucker it made, and the tenuous blush of color that her breasts claimed as their own. He leaked the gentle swelling of pleasure into her stomach and let it climb into her core. He recalled the way her breasts swayed when she moves. The way they rested and spilled over her own arms in her desperate attempt to hide them.

Feeling her breath quicken he let the whirling magic climb higher and cling to her shoulders. He remembered the feel of her hair in his hands the first time he brought a brush to its dark shine. The shape of her exposed thigh as she sat and attempted to untangle her own hair after her bath. With his new knowledge of her body he visualized her naked shape under the thin cape as she had sat before him.

The magic was threading up the back of her neck and spreading slowly over her scalp. Zorah's breath was coming in deeper, more measured breaths. Keeping his hands still as possible, he imagined them sliding up her slender waist to the outward swell of her breasts and let his magic trail along the path his mind took. Zorah's eyes rolled back in her head and her neck arched gracefully at his imaginary touch. Watching her jaw line he used his magic to kiss her neck, a soft press. Her lips parted, head still hanging back and a soft "ah," found its way out through the opening.

Silvanus made her lips tingle, slightly pulsing touches, dancing across them.

He then drew the image of her naked cheeks into his mind and imagined the smooth firmness and the way they would fit his large hands perfectly. Zorah's hips rocked slightly at the magic's touch pressing into the imaginary hands she very well thought were real as he had removed the sensation of his actual hands. He made her believe his knee was pressing outward against hers, pulling her leg out to open herself to him.

She willingly obliged the phantom pressure.

The next part would only be moderately hard minding he had not seen her yet. Closing his eyes but still maintaining the extreme stillness, Silvanus let his mind enter with his powers. His nostrils flared and his stiffness twitched at what he found there.

Virgin.

Taking a deep breath and trying desperately not to clench his hands in excitement, Silvanus found her so inexperienced to be quite ready with no other immaterial foreplay. Excluding her surroundings and monthly time, she was wet enough that he would have been able to penetrate her without any extra pain. In fact, it would be interesting to see her reaction to his surreal prodding.

He magically pressed against her, one hand dropping its magic touch to assumingly position himself. He caused heat at her lips to signify his head meting at her slick opening. Her body tensed slightly but her ran his magic over and around her in a calming way. She relaxed again and he pressed in and up with his magic. He knew her muscles were twitching in response. He made her feel full and a slight twinge as he would have pressed on her hymen.

He made her feel him dig his fingers into her hips and thrust suddenly upward, the pain ending as if with a slight pop. Then the slow radiation of pleasure as he would start to rock within her, he even traced the magic around her slightly bucking hips to signify the rolling of the water around them.

Increasing his pace upon hearing her slight whimpers he enjoyed her responses. She shifted subtly until she instinctively rocked to his pace, tensing as he deepened and relaxing as he withdrew, to make what would presumptuously be a divine ride. Slowing, then speeding up slightly, he pressed his growing passion deep within her until he knew she was as close as she was letting herself go. Her moans were eroticly caressing his ears. She began reaching for him, as if to clasp him closer. He would have none of that so he moved his phantom hands to her wrists and pressed her firmly against the wall of the pool. She resisted, and Silvanus was worried she would break through until her palms came in contact with the ledge and she clamped down, arms stilling.

"Zorah," he whispered, making her feel as if his breath was on her ear. "I can't let you go until you let yourself go," her body started to tense in indecision, "Zorah," he said a little louder, He made her feel as if he buried his face in the side of her neck, their bodies pressed together, "Please," he begged, it was no ruse when his voice cracked from the passion.

At the sound of that one broken please, Zorah let go, her hips rocked forward hard and Silvanus had to take a step back as he made her feel him move forward, slamming deep. Zorah cried out and clung to the wall behind her with her good hand and her other sprang up and groped the air before it was suddenly twined into her hair and pulling. She rode he first wave of her orgasm. When her felt her reach peak he let the pulsing wave flow into himself, stroking his shaft and head momentarily before taking his exploding pleasure and dumping it back in her as the wave receded. It washed back and forth two more times before settling into a dull rush, buzzing on their skin.

Silvanus was ever so careful to slowly, slowly pull his powers back into himself to keep her awake. It was usually a convenient side effect. He recirculated the calm and usual feeling between them until their emotions stabilized. Just as he began opening his eyes again, magic almost completely removed, Zorah tensed in fear.

She opened her mouth and closed it a few times before she could form the words, "You- you didn't j-just-" she swallowed, "Right?"

Taking in a deep breath Silvanus smiled meekly. "Zorah, I have never moved my hands, and I still have my small clothes on. There was no way for me to touch you there,"

Silvanus waited for Zorah's attention to focus on his hands before slowly withdrawing them from the top of her hips and waist. He displayed his palms in a show of innocence.

Zorah's hands were shaking as she brought them to her lips. She traced her fingers there remembering the feelings he had given her. "No wonder women like you," Her voice was dark.

"You see, too, why people don't know about my magic. If I am actually moving my hands to those places, and only magnifying my touch, very few are able to tell. They just know I make them feel better than others who use the same technique,"