Raising Beautiful 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zorah slid one hand down over her smooth stomach to cup her mound. "So I am still-" Zorah trailed off.

"You're still a virgin, yes. Some man will have great pleasure deflowering you the first time. Just don't hold back for him so much, okay? Most men won't know how far or close you are without you telling them, and they might not think you can do it. Both of you will be much happier if you can both experience it together,"

Zorah gave Silvanus such a suddenly sharp look that he found himself looking away. "Silvanus," Zorah called, her tone heavy. He found himself gathering the clothes just to turn away. "Silvanus, I saw the look that crossed your eyes just now," her tone was gentler and Silvanus felt unusually and immediately helpless. He knew what she saw and was so suddenly lost that he couldn't even curse himself for the mistake.

"Silvanus, look at me I need to know,"

"You need to know what?!" his anger suddenly flaring to fill the void the helplessness caused. Silvanus rounded on her and flung his hands in the air. "You need to know that I am not what anyone thinks I am, regardless of how intimately they think they know me?! Regardless of the lies they tell?! Regardless of what I lead them to believe?! Not a single one has tried to give back even half of what they took from-" Silvanus' words were cut of by fingers sliding in his hair, soft lips pressed so suddenly and forcefully against his that they jammed against his teeth painfully before adjusting in pressure. Hands pulling his hair to position his head downwards for a better angle.

He could sense the pain shoot across her back from the position. And raised his hands to her back unthinkingly to pull it out.

"No,"

It was a low rumbling growl and her magic was within it halting him from taking her pain away. She bit his lip to remind him of her purpose and when his tongue came quickly out, it was welcomed by her own. The dance that they created was completely devoid of magic. As she gently withdrew, she took a quick deep breath of air, and gave a quick peck of a kiss again.

Silvanus let out a moan, not wanting it to end. But then her softness and heat returned, pressed itself to him one, two three, times in a gentle lingering closed mouth kiss. With a sigh and obvious difficulty Zorah pulled back and disengaged. Biting at her lower lip.

Silvanus reached for her, but she backed up a step, shaking her head. "That's all I can spare. That's all I have. I can't give you any more or it is not fair. It will already hurt to have what I have given shared," Zorah said, concern in her eyes. "Please, just finish, I need to get dressed," She backed up to the steps, and turned to mount them. Silvanus adverted his gaze and gave her privacy while she struggled with the towel and then into her fresh small clothes and what she could manage of the bindings.

When the clothes were clean, and Silvanus had discreetly cleaned his privates, He climbed out and changed before opening the overflow door so the water could recirculate. The two left in silence.

~~

ZORAH:

Not even able to call out, Zorah started to collapse before they got further than one or two buildings away. It was all she could do to make it that far and it was only by the skin of her pride that she had done even that anyway.

The sexual- experience?- she just had took much more out of her than she realized. She just hoped it wouldn't hurt too much when she landed on the ground.

Somehow she had enough energy to manage astonishment when Silvanus went through the effort to catch her. He succeeded in swinging their belongings across his back and have her in his arms before she really understood what was happening. She looked up at him with what she could manage of a questioning look.

"You're still my responsibility, regardless of how annoying and stubborn you can be. Don't even think of protesting because-" Zorah stopped listening and nestled her head against his chest. She was surprised at how comfortable his hard chest could be. Letting out a sigh she rubbed her cheek against the fabric and pressed against it, making out Silvanus' heartbeat. It was then that she noticed he was holding his breath in attempt to keep it at a calm rate. She just smiled against him and enjoyed the ride.

The gentle sway of his gait had her in a daze, so when she felt the deep intake of breath with a slight aggravated sigh, it took her a moment before she lifted her lids to see what the matter was.

"I need to speak with you," came a familiar voice. Zorah tried to shift around to see who Silvanus was speaking to but as he was looking over his shoulder, there was no way for Zorah to see.

"I am assuming it's not right this second," Silvanus said, coming to a stop.

"I would, of course, prefer a private audience," The other man said.

"She needs to eat, You'll have to wait,"

"Of course, I'll find you after,"

Silvanus grunted in response and turned to bring Zorah into the Inn. As he twisted through the door Zorah managed to catch a glimpse of the man leaning against a nearby hitching post, arms crossed. His lips were a grim line, but that was all Zorah could see. The speed and interestingly styled pale cloak, whose full hood had been pulled down as low as to cover even his nose, stopped her from discerning more.

The dining area was still quite full, but Zorah saw Liz rush over once they were inside. Zorah smiled at her when Liz came in close to look at her face.

"Well, now. What have we here? You up to some dinner?"

"You smell delicious, like oranges," Zorah murmured.

Liz tossed her head back and let out a hearty laugh sounding like deep bells. "You're not the first one today to tell me that," Zorah looked up at Silvanus and saw the smirk. "How about some food?"

"Thad be lovely," Zorah managed, squirming slightly in Silvanus' arms. He understood, taking her over to a table he pressed the bench against the wall, set her down and shoved the heavy table close to her so she could be well supported with little effort.

Zorah and Silvanus' both settled on the stew. Liz hung around as much as she could manage with the volume of patrons demanding her time. With a kiss on her cheek and a huge tip, Liz cleared away their dishes. Silvanus pulled the table back and offered Zorah his hand. She took it ans was surprised at how steady she was. She walked to the stairs and stood still looking up at them for a moment or two. He was going to make her ask this time.

Not sure how she felt about this, Zorah waited a little longer before her resolve crumbled and she let out a sigh and asked, "Could you carry me up to the room? I can't make it on my own," Zorah heard the chuckle behind her, and didn't look at his face as he scooped her up and climbed the stairs too gracefully.

"Who is that Man?"

"Outside?"

"Mmn,"

"The Seer, The whole reason you are here and we are not making better preparations for the war,"

"Does he just see the future, or things as they happen?"

"He saw our fight as it happened and called in the rescue team that put the fire out and took the wounded ashore. So both,"

"You don't think he saw,"

"It is probable with the look on his face, but not necessary the reason. Why, do you think he would care? You don't know each other,"

Silvanus laid Zorah on the bed and she thoughtfully looked up at him. "He just seems very familiar to me. Plus I don't like the idea of being watched,"

"Oh your watched regardless of what you do, but he is the one that brought you here, so that is probably where the familiarity comes from. But I need to go deal with him so I am going to leave you here for a while,"

"I won't be alone tonight will I?" Zorah winced at the desperation in her voice.

"No, I promise I will come back as soon as he lets me escape his infuriating presence,"

"Is there anything I can do while I wait?" Zorah giggled as she spoke.

Silvanus rummaged through his bag but came up empty. "If Liz has any portable busy work I will send her up if I am stuck for to long,"

"Alright, shoo then and get it over with,"

~~

A.N. I would love any comments or messages or ratings that you have to offer! I thrive on constructive critism and any opinions are welcomed!