Raising The Ratings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ crawled back to the vibrator and brought it back over. She lifted Kaitlyn's hips up so she could slide under her. She took the vibrator and slid it in to her friend's cunt, like she had done so many times before. It was the first time that Kaitlyn had been double penetrated and she loved every second of it. Layla crawled over to her head and lay down on her stomach. She grabbed the blonde's hair and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I can taste...oh...AJ on your tongue." She said as both of her holes continued being slammed.

Kaitlyn pushed her torso up as she felt an orgasm on the horizon. This gave the chance for Layla to abuse her large breasts with her mouth. The combination of Eve fucking her ass, AJ fucking her pussy and Layla kissing her chest pushed Kaitlyn to the point of ultimate pleasure. Layla grabbed the mic and held it to Kaitlyn's mouth as she exploded.

"Motherfucking YES!" She shouted while Eve and AJ pulled out of her.

AJ quickly surrounded the contracting pussy of her friend with her warm mouth, drinking every drop of cum that escaped her. Eve pulled on the blond hair in front of her kissed her forehead. Layla planted her lips to the neck of the girl who started this whole. Kaitlyn experienced the greatest orgasm of her young life. As soon as she collapsed to the mat, the other three girls all sat down around her. All four were exhausted, gasping for air as their heated sexual encounter had come to an end.

The crowd in Miami all stood up and clapped for the four women in the ring.

"That was awesome! That was awesome!" The chant filled the American Airlines Arena.

After several minutes, all four girls stood up for a group hug. Their sweaty bodies all slid against each other in the embrace. Once they broke the hug, they grabbed the sex toys and headed out of the ring. They collected their own respective clothes from ringside and started handing them out to the men in the first few rows, kissing a few of them on the cheeks. Once all four girls made it to the top of the stage, they all took a bow and skipped behind the curtain as the show went off the air.

Once backstage, the girls received another standing ovation from the entire locker room who were waiting. Through the pack, Vince and Stephanie McMahon approached the girls.

"You four did great." Stephanie said. "We heard from the network and they are expecting the highest rating in Monday Night Raw history."

"We expect you four, and the rest of the Divas for that matter, to keep up the good work on Smackdown." Vince said. "Kaitlyn, AJ, since this was your idea I'll let you choose your opponents for Smackdown."

The two girls looked around at the group of Diva's standing next to them.

AJ walked up to Natalya and grabbed a handful of her breast. "You."

Kaitlyn approached Beth Phoenix and kissed her neck. "And you."

To be continued?...

I will do a "Part 2" if I get enough of a demand for one.

12