All Comments on 'Raising Tommy Ch. 01'

by beachguy420

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THANK GOD YOUR BACK

Glad to see your finally back, I missed this story so much, cant wait for more chapters!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
Just wanted to thank you for the warning.

I don't like stories involving the topics you listed at the beginning of this story, but because of your warning, I didn't have to "stumble across" them while immersed in the story. I wish more authors would take the time to be so thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RAISING

GOOD START TO WHAT I FEEL WILL BE AN EXCELLENT LOVE STORY.

GOOD LUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Good to see you back in writing this story, and the changes to this chapter make it flow much better. How quickly will the chapters be reuploaded, though?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting!

This is one of the oddest stories I've read here. Shit so high in the poop pot that it touches her fat ass? Giant skyscraper sized titties? Will Tommy end up eating shit sandwiches from her stinky buttholiness ?

ap2techap2techalmost 9 years ago
No thanks

I'm sure your work will appeal to many people but it's not for me. Couldn't even finish reading it. Just too strange for me. I'll just wish you well and hope others will read and like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting, but not my cup of tea.

I don't mind the farting but the pooping just did not sit well with me. Maybe other like it, but not me. Best of luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad to see you're back

Love the stories and I am very happy to see that you are continuing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could be better

It would be much better if:

- the dad didn't leave so the mom and son have to do things secretly. Sometimes even when the husband is home.

- the mom didn't catch the son masturbating.

- the son slowly gets the mom to do things with him, very difficult because the mom keeps refusing especially about the scat part.

- the mom doesn't like scat but does it to make the son happy and does it very reluctantly. (because I mean come on, a mom who's all excited about shitting and is lactose intolerant and has IBS and so happy to do it with her son is just not exciting, too easy.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for coming back!

This is my second favorite series of all time after Danny's Butt Mom, we are very excited that you are back and continuing these hot adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

Please write the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

did he just clean up or did he do more than that? Hmmm i hope you continue this story it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

when is ch. 2 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

Hey beachguy420 when is chapter 2 coming out

I love the story and was disheartened when the first set stoped when the fam got to grandma's place

And wad glad to see the story like would be continued om thiss account

Its been two long years and i dont think im the only one who wants to see more of this kinky story.

stanleysfanstanleysfanalmost 7 years ago

Where can I find the first version

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey

Is there gonna be a follow up???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rest of the story

Where can we find the rest of the story? i love the old chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any update on the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We need a follow up on the other chapters dude. The last part that I read was the chapter where the mom plugged her ass with his cock to keep from shitting herself and tommy nutting while pretending to be asleep. Then the whole series disappeared years ago, then I finally find this gem of a story to find (appreciatively) the first chapter up again, but only the first chapter. Please put the rest back up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone know where I can find the old stories. Especially the road trip story where she thinks he is asleep and uses his cock to plug herself?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Huh?

Josh24cJosh24c6 months ago

Porfavor necesito saber dónde encontrar las siguientes partes o si por casualidad las subirás algún día porque me encanta la historia y no puedo esperar para leer la siguiente parte

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous