All Comments on 'Rally Scoring'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hejohejoalmost 10 years ago
Not enough stars!!

I have to give you a ten for this one. You get better with each story . I liked the way you saved the fucking till the very last an built the plot from the start. The difference between the two women was described perfectly. It has always been a dream of mine to have two beautiful women like that ( an old man can still dream about it).

Thanks again for a wonderful story. Your biggest fan, Hejo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please do not end it there

Keep going it was an awesome story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need more so I can cum

My cock is straining and I was close to shooting a load of my man cream into my wife's panties. She gave me the soaked pair last night after I fucked her tits...Anyway, I want coach to take Emily from behind as she eats Stacy's plump pussy. Then I want coach to fuck Stacy in the ass as she eats Emily. And then he pulls out at tit fucks stacy and gives Emily a facial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Ha ha, must have been the mood when I read it. The banter was fun and made it different to most stories here. Good read... oh and hot too!

fleetusafleetusaover 9 years ago
Super

Super hot story. Kept me thinking HARD throughout

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jiminy Freakin Cricket

What a Hot HOT story this one was. I loved every minute of it. Wish there was more to it. Maybe a sequel. Or hell, maybe a whole series. I’m definitely going to go check out this author’s submissions page and see if I can find more hot stories like this one. I wish I could give this one Ten stars but I guess Five will have to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous