Rally Scoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough horn dog. Your turn coach." Julian wanted nothing more than to grab Emily's beautiful youthful face and kiss her plump lips while grabbing her tiny, hard ass, but he decided that patience was the best course of action.

"Truth."

"Ah coach come on. Ok, have you ever had a threesome before."

Julian's mind flashed back to his college days. One drunken night he somehow ended up with his girlfriend and her roommate all naked together. It was one of the most erotic experiences of his life, but he actually remembered little of the event. Too much booze and weed.

"One time, in college, but to be honest I remember very little. I was wasted."

"Wow coach you stud." Emily was still practically on top of him. She had sat back a bit and now was dangerously close to his cock. They both seemed to realize it at the same moment and she awkwardly stood and then plopped down next to him, rather than going back to the couch.

"No details coach?" Stacy pried with her bare legs crossed. God they looked amazing. Her tanned skin accentuated her muscular legs.

"Sorry, it is a blur. I remember little snippets here and there, but nothing really except waking up with naked women in the morning."

"Were they random women?" Emily asked from his side.

"No, one was my girlfriend at the time and the other was her roommate. We had all been at a party earlier and we went back to their place to crash, but we were too drunk to sleep. We decided to smoke a joint and watch a movie. The next thing I know my girlfriend was sitting on my face while her roommate sucked my cock.

"Dirty dawg!" Exclaimed Stacy.

"Cool." Emily chimed in.

"Ok, my turn and I pick Dare again."

"Of course you will Stacy. You attention hog. Coach, dare her to come here so we can spank her for being such a little whore."

"Emily, you bitch!"

"Oops. Not whore, I mean attention hog. Sorry, I am a little tipsy. Get over here and take your dare."

"Was that a Freudian slip?" Julian teased. Stacy smiled guiltily. She sauntered over to Julian and then bent over the arm of the loveseat, thrusting her gorgeous round ass in front of Julian.

"I have been a bad, bad girl. I guess I should be spanked!" She purred as she wiggled her ass.

"You are such a tease." Emily quipped as she gave her friend's ass a hard smack.

"Ouch, not so hard."

"Oh please. I will give you hard. Emily leaned over Julian squishing him between both girls, pulled aside her friend's bikini bottoms exposing a perfectly tanned ass. She either sunbathed nude, or in a g-string Julian thought.

Emily gave the plump ass a hard slap, leaving a red outline of her hand on each cheek.

"Bitch! Coach is supposed to spank me." Stacy said playfully with just a touch of anger.

"That's right." Julian spoke up enjoying all that was happening around him. He softly petted the young girl's firm behind. It felt so smooth and taut. Julian let his hand wander to the sensitive area between her cheeks.

"Hey, I thought you were going to hit her."

"Just getting my aim." Julian reared back and slapped Stacy's ass hard and quickly. She yelped at the force. Then he gave her four more smacks for good measure and stroked her reddening ass feeling the heat ooze off from her gorgeous ass.

"Ok, my turn, my turn." Emily called impatiently with her hand firmly resting on Julian's thigh.

Stacy stood up rubbing her ass and squinting.

"You guys are jerks. Truth or dare Emily, you bitch." She grabbed the last beer from the bucket, opened it, and started gulping it down.

"Dare." She answered as she began to rub Julian's thigh unconsciously.

"Perfect timing. The shy girl is ready for another dare finally, and we are out of beer."

Emily stood to get some beer.

"I dare you to strip to your bikini bottoms and go to the kitchen and fill this bucket with beer. You can be our beer bitch."

Emily's jaw dropped at the request. She was extremely shy about her body. Being a tall girl had always made her feel awkward. She always felt she was too tall, too skinny, and her breasts were too small. Now she was supposed to strip in front of her old coach? And after Stacy already showed off her big luscious breasts!

Stacy could sense her friend's apprehension.

"Come on Emily show coach those cute perky tits and your luscious legs." She turned to Julian. "She has the most amazing long legs and her ass if the best I have ever seen."

Emily began to blush. She lowered her freckled face with embarrassment.

"Not only are her legs amazing, but I would love to see that amazing stomach again. Her perfect breasts would just be a bonus." Julian couldn't wait to see this statuesque beauty.

"Don't ruin the game Emily." Stacy pleaded.

"Fine." Emily didn't hesitate. She grabbed her tight t-shirt and pulled it off, leaving her in her bikini top and jean shorts. She unbuttoned the shorts and stepped out of them. Her stomach was so flat it was mesmerizing. It actually created a gap above her bikini bottoms the way she was standing. Julian just wanted to stick a finger in the gap, and rip them off of her.

"So much better without those shorts. God Emily you have such a rock'n body." Julian encourage.

"Titty time!" Emily chimed in.

Emily was most embarrassed by her small breasts, but all of the encouragement she was receiving was beginning to melt away her hesitancy. Not to mention all of the alcohol and weed was crumbling her remaining inhibitions. She reached back and undid her top. She took a deep breath, and let her top fall to the floor.

"Wow those are amazing." Julian exclaimed.

They truly were. Emily had perfect tennis ball shaped breasts. Her areolas were tiny and a light pink, as were her nipples which were now pointing towards the ceiling.

"I would love to suck on those." He continued.

"Coach, you pervert." Stacy teased.

"Sorry but I would. Not to say that you weren't great too. They are both so different and so wonderful."

Emily began to stand a bit straighter with newly acquired pride. She bent down and grabbed the bucket of beer. Then she turned to Julian gave her perky breasts a shake, winked and said. "Maybe if you play your cards right." And she sauntered out of the room, swinging her hard ass side to side as she went.

"Now who's the tease?" Stacy said to Julian and the two broke out into raucous laughter.

When Emily came back she was exuding confidence. Her back straight, shoulders back, thrusting her little breasts forward, she seemed to be beaming. She sat the beers down on the table and took a seat next to Julian. She grabbed her bikini top and began to put it on.

"Ah, you aren't going to hide those gorgeous breasts, are you?" Julian asked.

"Fine. If you are topless I can be too." She plopped down on the loveseat next to Julian as comfortable as a clam. Julian realized his cock was not going to remain unnoticed in his boardshorts, if it kept growing like it was.

"Ok coach, your turn." Stacy spoke up.

"I will have to go with Dare."

"Give him a good one Emily."

"Ok Coach, I dare you to read us a story from your little erotic novel there." Emily was pointing at the bookshelf with her big toe as she practically lay on top of Coach.

"Great one! I love a good dirty story."

Julian had no choice. He got up carefully, so-his swollen cock wouldn't be too obvious. He wasn't rock hard, but he definitely wasn't soft either, and his board shorts did not hide much.

He quickly grabbed the book then had a decision to make. Stacy was sprawled out on the big couch, and Emily was dominating the love seat. He suddenly got an idea. He went up to the couch and nudged Stacy with his foot.

"Move over lazy bones." He could see disappointment in Emily's face for not sitting back down next to her, but he wasn't done.

"Emily you come sit over here by my side as I read a dirty story to my two beautiful girls."

He tapped the couch and winked at her. A big smile popped up on her face with her braces glistening. She jumped up and Julian enjoyed how her tight breasts barely shook, as he plopped on the couch between the girls. Stacy begrudgingly sat up, but then got excited to hear a dirty story.

Julian picked a hot story about a threesome between college students. As he began reading he noticed Stacy pull out a baggie full of weed and lean forward and begin to carefully roll a joint on the table.

The story started off slow enough, some college students flirting at a party. Then the girl invites the boy home and they start making out. She pulls out his dick and starts blowing him when suddenly her roommate stirs from her bed.

Julian got a strong whiff of marijuana smoke as Stacy exhaled like a dragon and passed it to him. He took a big drag, held it, and then passed it to Emily who was gripping his thigh tightly as he read to her.

He continued trying to read the story exhaling as little as possible. Emily snuggled up to his side as he read.

The roommate was angry at first but then saw the boyfriend's big dick which was completely shaved and got excited. She joined in on the blow job, and soon the trio was naked. The boy started to eat the girls out one at a time.

"Are you shaved down there Coach?" Stacy pried while puffing away on a big joint.

"I chose Dare, not Truth, so you will just have to wait."

"I bet he is." Emily chimed in. "He shaves his chest." She ran her fingers on his firm chest. "You can kind of feel the stubble. I am sure he doesn't stop manscaping there." Her hand drifted down his flat stomach to the waistband of his shorts. "He trims his happy trail too, so I bet he trims his bush and then shaves his cock and balls." She started to giggle when she realized she was getting over her shyness.

"I am sure you two shave as well."

"No Coach we have big seventy's bushes." Emily said with a laugh; her adorable little breasts jiggling so remarkably as she did.

"Emily is as bald as a baby." Stacy teased as Julian's eyes drifted to her tight little bikini bottoms. He licked his lips imagining what the smooth skin below looked like.

"You bitch. At least I don't have a landing strip because I like guys to cum on it."

"I am not embarrassed about that. I like watching guys cum there. At least the only guy I ever fucked prematurely ejaculated onto my snatch!"

"You are so mean."

"Can I continue, or are you two going to keep bickering?" Julian said in a fake authoritarian tone.

"Yes Coach." They said in unison. Emily snuggled up to him even tighter than before and Stacy put her head on his shoulder.

The story began heating up. The boyfriend began fucking his girlfriend while the roommate sat on his face and he licked her cunt. The story was very descriptive and Julian could feel the girls hanging on his every word. Suddenly as he was describing the boyfriend rubbing his cock up and down the roommates wet slit he was interrupted.

"Look Emily, Coach is sporting some major wood now." Stacy reached down and boldly squeezed Julian cock firmly. "Fuck he is hard as a rock and big as all hell." She started to laugh at her own comment.

Emily just gasped. Seeing the coach she had lusted after for so long, sitting next to her with his cock straining against his shorts was too much for her.

"Can you blame me, that story was pretty hot."

"Finish the story Coach, please." Emily pleaded.

Julian kept reading trying not to focus on his raging hard on. He would steal a glance at the girls every once in a while and noticed that they were both looking at his cock nearly the whole time.

The finale of the story had the boyfriend spraying the two girls with cum and then watching them rubbing it into their youthful bodies.

"Hurray!" Emily cheered as she gave Julian's leg another squeeze and let her hand drift closer to his hard on.

"Whew, it is definitely heating up in here. I need a beer and a Dare." Stacy exclaimed as she reached her hands in the air in a big stretch that pulled her shirt tight against her large breasts, her hard nipples nearly pushing through the thin cotton fabric.

"Well, I can help you with both." He handed her a beer. "I dare you to take off your top and put an ice cube on those hard nipples of yours for 5 seconds."

"Coach, you just want to see her tits again." Emily sounded a bit disappointed.

"She said she wanted to cool off, and I already have a gorgeous set of tits right here." He reached up and gave Emily's left little tit a squeeze, cupping it entirely in his hand. The unexpected touch warmed Emily's whole body.

"Oh, Coach.", she purred.

He wanted to bend in close and kiss her, but he had a game to play, and his prize would be to get both of these gorgeous girls.

Stacy finished chugging a beer and ripped her shirt off exposing her large breasts. They were about four times as big as Emily's and her skin was much darker. Her areolas were huge compared to her friends and her nipples were thick and very hard.

"Oh yeah, you need to cool off those nips. Emily grabbed a couple of ice cubes."

"With pleasure Coach."

Emily leaned forward to get some ice cubes out of the bucket on the table and Julian couldn't keep his eyes off her perfect tits. He glanced over at Stacy as she shook her head.

"No wonder you quit volleyball. It must have been hard to dig a ball with these big girls. He reached out and boldly stroked one of her firm breasts."

Stacy responded with a sinister smile.

"Ok slut, time for you to cool off. Here Coach, one for you, and one for me." Emily handed Julian and ice cube and then they both raised them to Stacy's thick nipples.

"Just five secon....Wow that is sooofuck'n cold.....Ahhhh"

The ice melted quickly on her hot chest.

One.

Water was running over her smooth, puffy areola.

Two.

Water was dripping from her reddening nipples.

Three.

Water was trickling down her toned belly.

Four.

Water was now running under her bikini bottoms.

Five.

"Eyeeee!" Stacy jumped up like a banshee. "I got ice water on my clit!" She was rubbing feverishly at the front of her bikini bottoms which were darkening with water and perhaps some of her own juices.

"Fuck that's cold."

"I would say it's pretty damn hot." Julian exclaimed. He wanted nothing more than to lean forward and suck a nipple in his mouth.

"Whew." Stacy exclaimed as she shivered, sending her firm large breasts flying from side to side. "Ok Emily, what will it be, Truth or Dare?"

Emily was worked up from the alcohol, nudity, and erotic story telling. She was ready for some fun despite any consequences.

"Dare." She said in a challenging tone.

"Feisty! I dare you to take off your bikini bottoms and show Coach your smooth little pussy."

Emily's face turned red with embarrassment at the idea of getting totally naked in front of her ex-coach. In fact she hadn't really been naked in front of anyone. Even the one time she had sex, she had undressed in the dark and it was for only a few minutes.

"Fine." Emily was ready to step it up. Without any hesitation she pulled the string on the side of her bottoms, and her little bathing suit fluttered slowly to the floor. She was completely naked and absolutely stunning.

Her long toned legs formed a smooth white triangle of skin containing the cutest pussy Julian had ever seen. She looked turned on and seemed to be getting more so by being scrutinized by her coach and friend.

Her pussy lips were delicate little folds that peeked out from a narrow pink slit that seemed to be calling for attention. Emily nervously shifted on her feet. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she loved it. It was so exhilarating to behave without consequences.

Julian and Stacy were both shocked into silence. Stacy couldn't believe her shy friend would get naked in front of the two of them so easily, and Julian was just amazed that this fantasy was coming true. His hard cock strained uncomfortably against his shorts. He had to do something about that and soon.

"Wow, you are so fucking gorgeous Emily.", he complimented her sincerely.

"Thanks Coach." She was beaming at the genuine compliment.

"Ok, I guess its my turn and I choose Dare. Let's take this party to another level." Julian suggested.

"Ok, Coach." Emily started. "I dare you to take your shorts off and jerk your cock so Stacy and I can watch."

"Emily, you dirty girl." Stacy smiled at her friend.

"Gladly." Julian stood, undid the tie on his board shorts, and with the loud rip of Velcro undid his shorts and stepped out.

His hard cock sprang forward and Emily and Stacy gasped at its size. It was thicker than Emily's forearm and nearly as long. Even Stacy, who had seen plenty of large cocks in her short, yet fairly expansive sexual exploration, had never seen one quite like it.

"Fuck Coach. You are so hot." Emily was practically drooling.

"Ok, Coach, show time! Emily come sit here with me, and Coach you stand right next to us and stroke that monster for our pleasure." Stacy, the only one still partially clothed, said as she motioned for Emily to sit next to her.

The two girls sat together on the couch. Stacy with her large breasts, curvy hips, and brightly colored bikini bottoms that clearly showed the outline of her now very aroused cunt sat on the left, and Emily with her tall thin frame as naked as the day she was born and nearly as hairless sat on the right. Julian felt as if he was inside one of his masturbation fantasies. He was way beyond excited.

Julian slowly walked up to the girls and then wrapped his hand tightly around his cock.

"Nice manscaping Coach." Julian's pubic hair was trimmed so that it barely showed, and his balls and cock were shaved smooth. "It makes your cock look even bigger." Stacy boldly reached out and cupped one of his large hairless balls. "It makes me want to suck on one of these."

"That's not part of the dare, but definitely something to think about." Julian squeezed his thick cock and a drop of pre-cum oozed out of its swollen tip. He stroked his hand slowly to his tip, massaging the drop of pre-cum out of his shaft. It started to drip, but it was suspended in midair by a sticky strand. Stacy moved her hand from his smooth ball, and carefully captured the sticky liquid on her finger.

"So hot Coach." She said as she brought it to her nose and inhaled his sweet musky odor. She brought it to her lips, but then got an idea and reached it over to Emily's lips. 'Want a taste?"

Emily answered by almost inhaling the finger into her mouth. She closed her eyes with pleasure as she savored the forbidden flavor of her coach.

Julian was so turned on by this that he started to stroke himself inches from the girls' faces as the watched intently.

"Very hot Coach." Stacy spoke up. "My turn and I chose Dare."

Julian was still slowly stroking his cock in front of the girls as he spoke. He hadn't lubricated it yet, so it was a slow dry stroke. "Ok Stacy. Let's see that landing strip of yours. I dare you to take your bikini bottoms off and stroke that pussy of yours." Emily seemed a bit surprised by the brash dare, but Stacy just smiled and undid her bottoms in a flash, exposing her beautiful pussy.

Her lips were much thicker than Emily's and very dark in color. She was obviously very turned on. Her whole sex glistened with moisture and was begging for someone or something to pleasure it. Julian stared intently as he slowly jerked off. His eyes were drawn to the young girl's clit. It was huge, and fully erect, like a tiny penis. God, he wanted to suck on it.

Stacy wasted no time fulfilling the dare. Her finger quickly found that big clitoris and she began rubbing it roughly. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck Stacy, you look so hot. Damn you are so turned on." Emily put her hand on her friend's leg. "Your pussy is gorgeous, and such full dark lips." She reached out and stroked Stacy's pussy lips. "And damn your clit is huge!"