Rally Scoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she stroked and commented on her friends pussy, her other hand slyly slipped down to her own pleasure pot and began to slowly massage it.

Stacy opened her eyes and took in the scene before her. Her ex-coach was slowly stroking his hard cock, while she played with her pussy, and her best friend did the same. "Fuck. I am so turned on. Your turn Emily."

"Dare of course." She answered.

"I dare you to put a big gob of spit on Coach's cock, and stroke it for him."

Emily's face lit up with a huge smile.

"Gladly."

She turned her body towards her coach and looked up at him with her hazel eyes and baby face.

"Let me help you with that." She said as she laid her hand on Julian's hot cock. Julian let go of his shaft and watched. She leaned forward and kissed his shaft and then very demurely (Nice word Jen!) drooled a messy gob of saliva onto his thick shaft. She wrapped her long thin fingers around his shaft, and began to jerk him off. All the while she looked up at him and smiled.

Julian was in heaven. His eyes went back and forth between the two girls. Stacy was enjoying the show while rubbing her clit with one hand while the other was massaging her big breasts, periodically pinching and pulling on her thick erect nipples.

Emily had picked up the pace on his cock, and Julian responded with a loud moan. His nirvana was interrupted by Emily's sweet voice. "Your turn Coach, Truth or Dare."

Julian looked down at the sweet baby faced brunette jerking off his cock. The answer was easy.

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to get down here between our legs and lick both of these beautiful pussies."

"Nice one." Stacy retorted. "I bet Coach eats a mean pussy."

"He better." Emily answered with her infectious giggle.

There it was.

Julian's dream come true. He would be able to gorge himself on two gorgeous young pussies.

He wasted no time dropping to his knees and used his strong arms to squeeze the girls closer together so that their asses were touching. "Which pussy to eat first?" He thought, but his decision was easy. He brought his face down to Emily's bald slit. It seemed to open further as he drew near.

He brought his mouth to within an inch of her sweet honeypot. He marveled at the smooth flawless skin around her hairless vagina. Her lips actually pulsed with excitement. Before diving in he looked up and saw both girls watching intently, Stacy still audibly rubbing her wet pussy.

He brought his face closer and dove towards her most intimate area, but at the last second he peeled to the side and planted a kiss on her soft skin. He gave another kiss above her lovely cunt, while Emily's whole body was shaking with anticipation. Finally he planted a kiss directly on her lovely vagina, her soft lips feeling so hot on his own. He planted one kiss after another kiss, and then sucked her swollen left lip into his mouth.

Emily moaned with pleasure, her whole body writhing with the intense pleasure she was experiencing. Julian was taking his time, savoring every moment of this pussy eating session. He looked up at the young girl's face. She was in complete ecstasy, eyes closed, savoring every moment. His eyes turned to Stacy. She was smiling a sinister smile while she plunged two fingers into her now sopping cunt.

Julian smiled and then returned his full attention Emily's cunt. He licked her hard from bottom to top, then toyed with her hard little clit using his tongue. Emily was squirming beneath him. He reached up and cupped one of her firm little breasts. She squealed as he pinched her hard nipple.

Julian was savoring the taste of this young girl's pussy, and the thought that he used to coach her everyday made the thrill that much greater. As he slipped his tongue into her cunt reaching as deep as he could go, he thought back to all of the long practices with Emily sweating her ass off in her tiny spandex shorts.

One item on his bucket list is to shake hands and thank the man who invented Spandex! For so long he imagined what lay beneath, but now he was actually able to taste it.

"Hey the dare was both of our pussies!." Stacy interrupted.

Julian looked up and smiled. His face was glistening with copious amounts of Emily's heavenly nectar.

"We can't have that, now can we?" He turned his attention to Stacy's pussy, and marveled at how different it was. She was so turned on she was gaping, and flushed. Her fingers were rubbing it ferociously. He lowered his head for his next treat, but was not forgetting about Emily. Slowly he brought his hand up to her cunt and began rubbing it skillfully.

He sucked one of Stacy's large lips into his mouth and sucked hard on it. She surprised him by grabbing the back of his head and firmly steering him to her large erect clit.

"Fuck my clit with your mouth coach. I am already so close to cumming." She panted.

Julian sucked her hard clit into his mouth. Stacy moaned immediately as he mashed his tongue all around her clit. As her body tensed, her grip on his head tightened, as she mashed his face hard into her cunt, while he feverishly lashed her clit with his tongue.

Stacy screamed so loud when she came Julian was worried his neighbors might come to investigate.

Finally her grip on his head loosened and he raised his head. He took in her form bathing in orgasmic bliss and then turned his attention to Emily. She was staring at him lustfully while absentmindedly stroking her drenched pussy.

"Your turn Emily, truth or dare?" Stacy called with eyes closed.

"Dare of course."

"I dare you to sit on Coach's cock until he makes that pussy of yours cum."

Emily answered with a wry alcohol fueled smile.

"Lay down on your back Coach. I have been wanting to do this for years."

"With pleasure." Julian answered. He stood up and lay on the large couch, his head next to Stacy's still crumpled body.

Emily stood and looked even skinnier than before, but she no longer seemed like an awkward teen. She had the determination of a woman. As Emily was mentally preparing herself to try to take her Coach's big cock, she smiled a braces filled grin thinking about all of the times she had made herself cum while fantasizing about what she was about to do.

Julian took in the amazing view as she stepped over him and lowered her little bald cunt over his raging hard on. He pussy was open and ready for him.

Stacy finally spoke up, "Wait, I want to watch."She popped up to Julian's side, pressing her large breasts against him." More than just watch, she began to take charge. She grabbed Julian s thick cock and started to rub Emily's pussy with it.

"God, stop teasing me Stacy. I need him in me!"

Stacy needed no further prodding. She guided her Coach's large cock to the entrance of her friend's tight pussy and watched in awe as Emily squatted, forcing his cock head into her vagina.

Emily screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain as her cunt was stretched farther than it ever had been. Stacy tried to help out the situation by rubbing her friend's clit vigorously. She had never touched another girl before, but under the circumstances, it couldn't have seemed any more natural.

The extra stimulation relaxed Emily's cunt a bit and she allowed some more of her Coach into her. Without even thinking about it, Emily had reached up and cupped her two perky little breasts. She was in complete heaven. She looked down at her coach making eye contact and getting off on how much pleasure his face was showing.

"Fuck Emily, you almost have his whole cock in you. Damn he is stretching you out. Fuck, you are a champ!" She was rubbing her own clit as well as her friend's. She had never been so turned on in her life.

Emily felt her pelvis hit Coach's and she knew that she had taken his entire length. The feeling of having a cock fill her so fully was amazing. She began to slowly move up and down on his shaft as her friend ferociously rubbed her clit. She was in heaven, on the verge of the biggest orgasm she could ever have imagined.

Stacy straddled her Coach to feel a body between her legs and to hold her friend. Julian reached around the young girl and began to play with her cute little pussy. The combined sensation of Emily's pussy being filled by her ex-coach and her clit fondled by her best friend too much. Emily's body began to shake with an enormous orgasm. She screamed as wave after wave of orgasm rocked her body. The convulsions were so powerful that they forced Julian's cock from her quivering pussy. Emily collapsed onto the bed in a heap of pleasure.

Stacy climbed on top of her and kissed her face as she stroked her hair.

"Wow that was a big one. Now its my turn." She got onto her knees and presented her gaping cunt to Julian. She looked over her shoulder and called to him. "Get behind me Coach and fuck me."

Without a word Julian got behind the gorgeous girl and positioned the head of his cock between the lips of her pussy. He looked at Emily who had just opened her eyes. She smiled, and he shoved his cock into Stacy.

Stacy yelped with joy as Julian began to fuck her hard and steadily. His big balls slapping into her clit with each thrust. Emily focused on her friend just above her. Stacy's large breasts were swinging wildly as Coach fucked her, and her face was evidence of the pure pleasure she was experiencing. Emily put her hand on her friend's pussy. She felt her Coaches balls slamming against her hand as she began to rub Stacy's clit. That was all Stacy could take. She started to cum hard. Her muscles clamping down on Julian's cock pushed him over the edge as well. They came together for what seemed like forever and then collapsed onto Emily.

They lay there panting in a pile of exhausted flesh. Julian's cock plopped limply out of Stacy and Emily felt a flood of their combined juices flow onto her stomach. She reached down and rubbed it into her skin smiling.

When Julian finally opened his eyes, he saw Emily staring at him lovingly and it caused him to feel warm all over. He smiled at her and at that moment felt better than he had ever felt.

Sweet Emily opened her mouth. "You better rest up Coach. That was just round one." She winked at him. Stacy opened her eyes shocked at what her once innocent friend said, and Julian smiled at the challenge.

The End