Rally Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers

I told him Monday we will fire up again, and that I felt he did the right thing. regardless of Mike's opinion. When I got home I checked my phone, I had it off and in my desk while I was outside in the rain at the plant. Nothing from Iowa. I turned on the TV and checked the radar. The swath of rain was all south of Iowa centered here in southwestern Missouri. If I rode north 70 miles I would be in clear weather. Truthfully, riding 70 miles in the rain sounded like no fun. I packed a bag and threw it in the F-250 and headed north in my truck. I should make the Iowa rally in time for the nightly parade of bikes and ATVs early that evening.

About 3:30 I pulled over at a truck-stop near Fort Dodge for a bite to eat and water for my cooler. I check my iPhone, no messages or missed calls. I consider sending a text to tell Vicky I am on my way, but decide against it. If she is having too much fun to send a simple text, then maybe I should just arrive early and see what is going on. Mike probably knows the pour has been called, but she will have no idea I would leave 6 hours early from work, that would be a rarity for me.

The rest of the drive is uneventful, still no phone contact. I pull in and pay for the weekend pass and park the truck just after 5 p.m.. I know the layout and from a high spot when I pull in to park can see the camping rigs lined up across the main drag. I park in back as far from the campground as I can. I walk up to the main road where the parade of bike and ATV's is commencing. Lots of folks line the path with their campsites and I stay back a bit on a corner behind a few younger guys who have no camping site and are 3 deep at the bend of the road. Where we strand we can't see further than 20 yards in the direction the riders are coming from because of the bend, so each rider is sort of a surprise to us. The bikers most generally have a lady on the back and of course the young guys yell for them to flash, most do, and the cell phones flash back as they cruise slowly by on the bumpy path. Some of the bikes lay back and fire up and go by loud and fast, but most just coast by, rider with his feet down most of the time to maintain balance.

The ATV's going by mostly are side my sides, four seaters and 2 seaters. There are a few that straddle four wheelers with the topless lady on the back. But most are high dollar models like the Polaris RZR Mike has. The variety of women going by are astounding, ages from 65 to 18 and every size and shape and piercing that is known to man. Everyone that shows a boob gets a cheer, some more cheers than others, you even get a beaver shot from time to time. A few women are totally naked.

I stand there enjoying the parade, really forgetting about looking for Vicky and the rest at the moment. After about 20 minutes we are nearing the end as the riders space out a bit and roll through. Most of the ATV's now are bumping up and down then slowing abruptly then speeding up to get maximum boob bounce. In notice toward the end the boob quality has been good and the guys in front of me are loving it. I look down to check my phone, maybe I missed a text or call, and notice it indicates NO SERVICE. One of the guys beside me sees me check and tells me that the phone tower is out and there has been no service here since morning. Verizon has set up a mobile call area, but it is overwhelmed, so we are all off the grid until the tower gets back online. That explains a lot.

While I am talking to this fellow a big roar goes up from the young guys. I look up, and to my surprise I see Mike's Polaris roaring around the corner. There are two topless women sitting up high in the back seats. Guess who is showing their tits to the crowd on day two. Vicky's big tits bounce high and flop down as Mike hits the bumps just right. Vicky has her hands up above her head on the roll cage so the crowd gets a great unobstructed view. Her nipples are sticking out hard as diamonds in the cool evening air. She is obviously turned on as her areolae are dark and blood filled. Tina's smaller pair shake and at each jolt. Her nipples are smaller, puffy and really better than I expected. As they get closer I see Tina is nude. Vicky is on the other side of the back seat, and thankfully has on what must be bikini bottoms. Cell phones flash from both sides as the girls giggle and jiggle along. So now I know. My forty plus prude wife, is presenting herself topless to the crowd. Vicky is now on probably 200 camera memory cards, on phones going straight to the cloud (when the tower goes back online). Probably, no definitely, on the internet in movie form before the day is done. I am beyond stunned, there are no words. I freeze up can't move as I watch her, topless tits undulating in rhythm over the bumps. She seems to be loving every second of the attention as they go by 15 feet from me. My phone is in my hand and I snap out of in time it to hit the camera icon and hit the button. I guess pictures will make good evidence for my coming divorce.

They pass and the yells and flashes of phone cameras goes on down the quarter mile gauntlet of rally freaks to the end. The end, that is where we may be now. What happened to her in two days that caused this? What have I done, by allowing her to come up here with Tina? Do I stay and confront her? Drag her home? Create a scene? Do I load up and leave, pretend I didn't see? I am truly not sure how I feel. I stagger back to the truck like a zombie, fitting in well with this crowd of drunks. Just another bike rally burn-out heading back to sleep it off in the parking lot.

sggylvr
sggylvr
74 Followers
12