All Comments on 'Ramona Jean's Sinful Weekend'

by Piedmont722

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 8 years ago
This is a great start to the series

I work with deaf people extensively, and it is truly nice to have a deaf protagonist who is treated like a real woman and truly loved by the man she loves in return. Please carry on with this story!

BraidersBraidersabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved every word!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a truly touching and tender story

I was deeply moved. Beautifully written characters. I can't wait for more. Thank you

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

I just couldn't get passed the start when it talked about the Normandy invasion and pearl harbor being only months apart when they were actually 3yrs apart. i feel if you can fact check history then why go thru the rest of it?

abboncabboncabout 8 years ago
If you're going to criticise....

..make sure you know what you're talking about! Normandy (1944) is NOT mentioned, but North Africa (1941-43) is, and was happening around the same time as Pearl Harbor.

I agree with the comment that this is a very moving story. It is well written and certainly expresses the times well. I'm looking forward to reading more.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
A very touching story.

I look forward to reading more. Five*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable read!

Damn, I'm a sucker for romance and this one was nice, very nice.

I notice a "To be continued" at the end and I hope that it is true!

Piedmont722Piedmont722over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Yes, Operation Torch in November 1942 was the invasion I was referring to.

The sequel, Ramona Jean's Wanton Honeymoon is now posted, I hope you enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You.need.to.write.

You need to write. This was more,much more than a love story. This needs to be in a book of curated short stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous