Ramona Jean's Sinful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to be so vulgar. I was going to do this last night, but I fell asleep, and your daddy could be back any...time...now..."

Her speech slowed as his waistband slid downward and came to a complete halt when his shorts hit the floor. There it was, Jeff's dick, swelling and surrounded by a chaotic nest of brown hair.

Mona suddenly wondered if Eve's serpent in the Garden of Eden was a metaphor for the lengthening, arising organ in front of her. 'Go on you brazen slut! Grab the snake! Damnation awaits!' The dark-haired beauty's conscience, reeling from its overwhelming nocturnal defeat, was chastising her on her plan to perform what was called - in teen parlance - a 'hand job'.

Jefferson's most extraordinary twenty-four hours continued, and he was glad his mild aggression - dropping his shorts - was implicitly met with acceptance, as the beautiful brunette's mouth hung open and her eyes were transfixed on his penis, her hand slowly extending toward it once more. Ramona's initial touches were analytical, as if she was considering a vegetable's freshness in a market. Moments later she was able to take notice of its full breadth and length in midair, extended toward her optimistically.

Mona tried not to let her broad smile at this exciting, animalistic portion of a mating encounter spill over into a giggle - the skin sliding up and down the tubular solid muscle beneath reminded her of a scalded, plucked and severed raw gooseneck from the fall holidays. The young woman was surprised at the engorged dick's coloring - the precise tone was never discussed among her peers - as she was expecting a scarlet, centaur-like menace, possibly from having seen mating equines at a schoolmate's farm. It was not that she was in any way disappointed. The bulging, multi-hued vascular network surrounding the shaft that ended abruptly at the juncture with the streamlined head and the Cyclops eye that could dispense the makings of a new life brought with them their own tempting allure. The young woman felt a slight pang of desire from below, despite the half-dozen splendid orgasms Jeff's hands had produced hours before.

"Do you want to sit?" she asked pragmatically and slapped the top of their kitchen table twice, then turned away to grab a small clear bottle with a pink top. The orange Formica surface, randomly smattered with tiny, white, four-pointed stars, was a recent addition to the simple but solid wood table.

Naked Jefferson Payne, still in near disbelief of his recent run of good fortune, was quite ready for his first hand job. Sitting on - coincidentally - Mona's usual place for family meals, he spread his hairy legs to allow her unfettered access to his groin. Leaning back onto his flattened palms, the blood pulsing through the blonde man's erection made it wag an inch or so, a subtle reminder of its presence, as if either of them could forget.

With her schoolmates' instructional comments flashing through her mind, Mona poured a small, clear puddle of baby oil - until now only used by her mother after baths - into her palm. The pretty brunette's hand, its skin tone darker still than Jeff's engorged dick, approached the foreign object from beneath and made contact, smearing the oil as she slid slowly up and down several times, enjoying his facial expressions. Once she felt the lower side was coated properly, she spun her wrist and gripped it from above, pausing at the end to press her palm against the bulbous head, a spongier feature than she had first expected.

"Good?" Mona asked as her fist gripped the shaft. Now with the slippery oil, the gooseneck analogy was ringing even truer as she tugged back and forth.

The blonde man nodded and grinned, his breathing faster. He began to squirm, his hairy buttocks flexing on the smooth Formica.

'Grip it tightly, slow, then faster' she recalled the experienced girls' comments back at school, and increased her pace. After several minutes, the Oxford shirt, which had miraculously stayed on her shoulders began a downward descent to her flexing elbow, exposing her right breast, which she saw Jefferson's eyes immediately travel to.

During her machinations, the erection she had been placed in charge of was pointed in a varying azimuth - an incidental part of the rhythmic procedure - ranging from a parallel with the table top to nearly vertical, toward the overhead lighting fixture. Unfortunately for Ramona, it was directed at her when Jeff's unheard grunts occurred and his pelvis jolted, signaling the expulsion of an airborne stream of spermatozoa.

The young woman cried out in surprise at being pelted on the collar bone and pivoted out of danger but kept pumping her fist as Jefferson's reddish dick continued to erratically spew reproductive fluid into a silvery-white trail that began below his glans, led off the table and rained onto the floor.

Her wrist soon halted by the grip of the heavily breathing, blonde young man, Ramona Jean had given her first hand job, and with quite successful results. She had incorrectly expected a precise, almost clinical, pipette-like placement of a small amount of fluid. Her schoolmates had been more vague about their encounters with semen. Usually it was a phantom substance in a prophylactic tossed from a parked car window, or in one case - a scenario Ramona was not ready to entertain - swallowed as rapidly as possible and chased with liquor. Nature apparently was taking no chances, sending such a large volume of emissaries to locate and fertilize an unsuspecting ovum.

Jeff's fascinating display had momentarily distracted her from the fact her chest was dripping with his heated seed. It seemed a sign of male dominance, a territorial marking, or a branding of sorts until washed away. Its unexpected, heavily saline scent was wafting into her nose. While the sensation was akin to spilled soup on her chest, she resisted the urge to immediately wipe it off, as it was undisputable proof of Jefferson's attraction to her and Mona's first such accomplishment.

The young blonde man beamed at his lover as she gazed back at him, smiling with the beautiful, open-jawed surprise and raised eyebrows he first saw when she professed mock offense during their flirtatious meeting the past morning. Sure, she was still gripping his satisfied penis, and a mouthwatering tit was showing - that was what sent him over the brink - and she had sperm splattered on her, but her face was so beautiful at this moment. The rising sun was supplanting the overhead light, giving her dark brown eyes a tranquil liquidity.

While Jeff was admiring Ramona in the dawn, her conscience began its rant. "Very good, you're such a talented little tramp! Did you like playing with that squirting dick, whore? He just pissed his seed onto you!"

"What a mess you make, Mister Payne!" she said, unwrapping her fingers from the chuckling, winded blonde man's glistening penis, stepping back, unbuttoning but turning away before revealing anything additional to Jefferson. After a series of carefully orchestrated moves involving the Oxford shirt, a small and large towel from the closet, semen-free Mona and her oily hand were enrobed in terrycloth and the young man's garment was laid across the coffee table, hopefully free of any baby oil or sperm, lest he have to explain their presence to his parents.

Jeff, having had the most memorable night of his life, began to climb off the table. He was halted by her dry hand on his thigh.

"Can you do that again?" she asked in her adenoidal tone, looking into his blue eyes, bright in the morning sun, "I bet you can't!" she teased antagonistically, unwrapping her slick, oily hand for a second round, much to Jeff's surprise.

Jeff's glistening organ recovered quickly and was once again a solid, straight gooseneck in grinning Ramona's hand as she pumped away, while he watched and smiled, occasionally looking up toward the ceiling.

As her hand surrounded - partially - the notable girth of his erection, the pretty brunette began to entertain further illicit thoughts - against her conscience's scolding - of it plunging into her, into her pussy. Ramona's fantasies at first were of a disembodied dick, but soon morphed into full fledged scenarios of Jeff on top of her, taking her real virginity and driving himself into her - yes fucking her so vehemently it rattled her bones and reduced her to jelly. Just as her conscience had warned, her vagina -despite a slight tenderness - began to respond with more demands.

Hoping to assuage the instinct to climb on the damned table and sit on Jeff's dick, Mona began a repositioning with series of wrist grabs, culminating with the young man lying on his side at the edge of the orange Formica, his arm and shoulder overhanging the precipice and able to rhythmically finger her silken warmth once more, albeit reaching under the towel.

This latest exercise was conducted in the fully lit room, the morning sun bathing Jefferson's naked prone body and her terrycloth enshrouded torso in a warm glow. Perspiring Mona, her free hand holding the back of her first lover's neck, looked into his blue eyes, imagining his dick had somehow grown from his arm and that was what was rhythmically violating her sopping slit beneath the towel.

As waves of pleasure began build inside her, Mona closed her eyes and tossed her head back as her mind grew chaotic with images of mating with Jeff in various risqué positions, and in various dramatic indoor and outdoor locales, in the faraway lands of the many books she had read. Central to all of the scenarios was Jeff's erection, commanding and unforgiving to point of discomfort. The enraptured brunette realized these were indeed visions of the Serpent of Eden, and she, like Eve before her, was growing helpless, unable to resist its advances.

Ramona opened her eyes and her bizarre thoughts quickly dissolved into the daylight. She realized some of the sensations of her fantasies were actual, as Jeff had repositioned himself to twist and tug on her nipples with his free hand - at some point the towel had fallen to the floor.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from Jeff's diligent penetration, her vagina cursing her and demanding she return. Ramona stood closer to his pelvis and sped up her pumping arm, made strong by extracting well water since she was old enough to step on a chair to reach the handle.

Soon Jefferson's hips began to shift and naked Mona had to decide if she wanted to potentially be marked once more as Jefferson's female, to be symbolically claimed as his mate, at least for the time being. The pretty brunette closed the distance, standing against the edge of the orange Formica, leaving little to chance. Without forethought she leaned in and rubbed the oily dick's head on her extended nipple, then resumed her quick, caressing tugs. Moments later Ramona saw an airborne quantity of semen rise dangerously close to her eye, prompting her to shut both and aim the weapon lower, and then felt a thick string of warm fluid climb up her neck and cheek. Finally, trails of sperm coated her fingers as Jeff halted her motions.

To her surprise, the blonde man waived his post-ejaculation recovery period and slid off the table, simultaneously grabbing her with his solid, strong hands arms and pulling her backwards.

Ramona Jean gasped as her pussy - having been treated as such by a man, forever let it be christened so - was immediately filled with two of the blonde man's fingers as he sat in a kitchen chair behind her and pushed her shoulders forward. His aggression continued as he again began to plunge in and out and reached around her hip to massage her clitoris once more.

The young woman extended her arms out and grabbed the seat edges of another kitchen chair, her breathing heavy and out of synch. Bent over and facing away, she was treating Jeff to an embarrassing 'barnyard' - her daddy's term - view the brightly lit room. Still, the pleasure pulsing from her vagina was overwhelming and she remained degradingly exposed to her lover. Ramona's conscience caustically berated her for this unladylike rectal exhibition, her continued vaginal gluttony and the illicitly obtained seed that dripped from her jaw, clavicle and hand as Jefferson enthusiastically bisected her glistening labia and brought forth fire from her clitoris.

As he passionately penetrated Mona, Jefferson was flattered he was allowed to enjoy the view of her quivering behind, her hair-ensconced, yielding genitals. He had changed both the fingers he was employing and their orientation. This unknowingly drove her into a frenzy, as his middle and ring finger side by side horizontally had created a wider-girthed invader, stretching her receptive walls past any previous experience. Several minutes later she was once again grunting, wailing and shuddering with a virulent orgasm.

Afterward, Ramona Jean curled up in Jeff's lap for several minutes and the two naked lovers simply embraced and looked into each other's eyes. It mattered not that they were both damp and shiny with perspiration, or that the sultry scents of their deeds hung heavy on and around their bodies.

Eight

The next hour was filled with quick, chilling baths in the kitchen tub, laughter, dressing like respectable young adults once more, eggs, pancakes and coffee. Howard Payne returned alone to retrieve his son, and accepted an invitation from wet-haired Mona for leftover coffee and the last two pancakes. Writing in the kitchen's notebook - the spiral-bound books were all over the house, as her parents adoption of sign language was slow - Calvin felt it was 'stupid to wave his arms around' - Howard thanked her very much for putting up Jeff for the night and 'hoped he was a gentleman' - he thought some hanky panky may have occurred, but said nothing.

In the sunny office on the way out, Jeff wrote in the spiral notebook - "How much $$".

For a brief moment, Ramona's stomach soured. Did he think she was some kind of prostitute? Her face became flushed. This young man had seemed to adore her. Was it all an act? She froze in shock.

"Six towels I think $3" Jeff wrote as his father pulled the currency out of his wallet.

Almost tearful with relief, the young woman nodded as Jeff stepped behind the counter to hug her goodbye. As his father turned away to exit the store and give them their moment, they tasted the coffee on each other's lips with a long goodbye kiss, nearly as memorable to both as their first in the downpour had been.

The drive back to the hospital was not as filled with lecture as Jeff had expected. His father had taken a deep breath before apologizing for putting him in that situation, but hoped he had recalled their prior discussions about adult responsibilities and the use of prophylactics. His son responded that she was a 'very nice girl' and nothing like that had been necessary. Besides, Jeff said, seeing his sister nearly give birth in the back seat was enough to scare the hell out of any guy, which garnered a chuckle out of Mr. Payne.

Ramona's parents returned a few days hence, tired and glad to be home. She told them about the excitement the past Saturday night, that a woman 'almost had a baby next to the pumps'. She gradually worked in the fact that their son, there to take the doctor's callback, was stranded by a storm and he was 'a nice young man from a good family' who played cards and slept on the couch. She then confessed that yes, she liked him and hoped he wanted to see her again, that he didn't mind her being deaf.

A note - which helped quell Calvin's suspicions - arrived the next day from Mrs. Howard Payne, thanking the Tompkins for their hospitality and offering to buy them dinner, once Kimberly had settled in a bit with her newborn.

A letter from Jeff arrived the same day, polite and mostly a discussion of his return to his summer job at a hardware store, movies and card games, challenging her to a rematch to avenge his loss at rummy.

She immediately wrote him back, but as the calendar dragged her away from the wonderful night with Jeff, doubts began to drift into her thoughts once more. Still, letters from him kept arriving, including one addressed to her parents, asking permission to see the their daughter 'socially'.

In the heat of the Virginia summer, the correspondence continued and a few weekend visits, chaperoned for the most part, by the parents, occurred. Jeff had been practicing his sign language, and he and his steady girlfriend - it had been formally declared - exchanged some naughty thoughts within steps of their parents. Saturdays were spent at the pool - tiny, dark Mona got quite a few stares - roller skating or helping with chores or babysitting, and Sundays of course meant church, Baptist or Methodist, depending on the locale, and a bittersweet kiss goodbye at the bus station.

But the sunny, idyllic season ended, and as fall arrived, Jeff saw her a last time before school, and signed that he loved her before stepping onto the bus. Ramona responded in kind, but cried for an hour in her room. She was afraid his return to college, with its tempting drunken social life and co-eds, would stealthily bring an end to their romance. His letters continued, and he promised his devotion, but visions of him succumbing to a blonde bombshell kept accosting her. Actually, her sophomore boyfriend was miserable in Blacksburg, unable to conveniently see his girl, and harassed by those fellow students who saw the change in him, the sudden confident maturity as he avoided many of the parties and the 'skirt chasing' he had undertaken - ineffectively - the prior year.

Halloween night was on a Friday and the Tompkins' store hosted a few costumed trick-or-treaters. One visitor in particular elicited a loud, warped squeal of excitement from Mona, as Jeff arrived for a surprise visit, pre-arranged with her parents.

The next afternoon Mona descended the stairs in her new blue dress, ready to go see Cat On a Hot Tin Roof. Jeff, in a dark gray suit and tie, waited for her at the bottom, fidgeting, his stomach churning with nerves. The young woman could tell her boyfriend was upset - he had been a little distracted that morning, possibly he met someone else - and steeled herself for a breakup speech before the day was over. Mona realized she was wrong as she reached the next-to-last stair. when he knelt, blocking her path. He signed to her his most well-rehearsed phrase ever. 'I love you forever please marry me Ramona Jean.' As she signed 'I love you too' and said 'yes Jefferson' aloud she began to cry, he pulled a small box out of his pocket, and slipped a silver half-carat princess cut engagement ring - it had been his great grandmother's - onto her finger. Bursting with joy, she leapt off the third stair and into his arms before they spun her around. That morning he had spoken to Mr. and Mrs. Tompkins alone, and asked permission to marry their daughter.

"Mr. Tompkins, Calvin, I tried like hell to talk him into waiting," was practically the first thing Howard said when the four parents got on a communal long distance call, sniffling mothers on the extensions while the young couple was out watching the movie. Neither set of parents was entirely happy, naturally due to the couple's dismal financial outlook until Jeff got his degree, but mostly because this was the first romance for either of the 'kids'. In the end they realized they must be in love, and decided that this was better than having them elope or even worse, 'shack up', even if Jeff now must work and go to night school. The wedding would be just before Christmas, during Jeff's break from school.

Madelyn sewed her daughter a conservative but modernistic A-line dress, fitted above the waist, with a lined lacy bodice and unlined lace sleeves. She tried to keep the profile vertical to give her petite daughter as much of an illusion of height as possible. Between her high-heeled pumps, upswept hair and a small tiara, Mona reached the lofty height of five feet, four inches.