Ramona Jean's Sinful Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceremony was held at the Tompkins' church, a small, framed white building, its steeple rising skyward among the bare trees. Despite the two-hour drive from Rockbridge, the guests on the groom's side nearly outnumbered the entire congregation of the small church. One of the teachers from Ramona's school was present to sign the minister's words for the beautiful, smiling bride, who was given away amongst the flowered pews by her proud father as the unheard wedding march was played on an ancient piano. Ramona clutched a large bouquet of red carnations as many of the women sniffled and wept slightly, even cynical Kimmy. who had grown fond of her future sister-in-law, who she had initially referred to as the 'barefoot hillbilly'.

At twilight, after many flash photographs and a fruit punch and finger sandwich basement reception - alcohol was forbidden at the strict church, as was dancing - the young couple, dressed a bit less formally, was boarding a railroad passenger car. With Jefferson carrying their luggage, he and Ramona Tompkins Payne - so named for all of five hours now - stepped up onto their train. Its exterior was a dirty, silver, blue and yellow affair and it offered a scent of diesel smoke, a loud horn that even Mona could partially hear, and most importantly, a transition to their new life together.

To be continued...