Ramses II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so cute," he commented.

"Oh, so not beautiful anymore?" she asked with a smile.

"I didn't say that. You are beautiful but now from this angle, you just look so cute. The way you have those little dimples in your cheeks when you smile. It's just ... cute."

She gave him a little playful punch on his chest. "You're playing with me." Her hand paused as she touched him and she started running her hands over his muscular chest. "So muscular," she commented. "And I seem to have figured out the answer to the other 'muscles' you have. And they are very impressive as well," she ended with a grin and a glance down towards his penis. "Very impressive indeed."

For a long while they laid there looking at each other, gently rubbing each other's skin and talking. Of course Nefertari knew all about Ramses but he knew nothing about her. He listened closely as she described her family back in Thebes and how much she missed them.

"So why did you come here from Thebes?"

"To be trained in the palace. And possibly to find a husband," she added with a grin.

"It seems you may have done so."

"I have. And I couldn't be happier."

At that moment, Ramses's stomach grumbled loudly. "Guess I'm getting hungry," he commented.

"Yes. It must be time to eat. Let me clean up a bit and we'll see about finding some food. I'm a little hungry as well."

Reluctantly, Ramses stood and began putting his clothes back on. Now he knew why Paser had wanted him to bathe this morning, and he knew that he was going to need another one when he returned to his chamber. Then it dawned on him. Was Nefertari now going to be sharing it with him?

"Nefertari?"

"Yes."

"I'm not sure how this works. But are you going to move your items into my chamber?"

The look on her face showed that she had not considered this either. "I think so. I'm not sure either. It would seem to be the thing to do. If it's OK with you of course? It's your decision."

"No. I'd love to share my chambers with you. It will be good to have you there with me."

"I'd like that. Very much."

"Me too." Thoughts went through his head. He would have to talk to Anen about setting things up. He would have to approach his mother and father with the news. Hopefully they would approve. Paser too - though he at least had some knowledge of the two of them. It was time to start spreading the news around, if it hadn't been already by the ladies in the great room.

Nefertari was now fully redressed as well and waiting for Ramses to finish his thoughts. "Thinking about who we need to tell, and what we have to do?" she asked knowingly.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I don't know. I just knew. Maybe I can read your mind?"

Ramses looked back at her questioningly, "Can you?"

"No. I just can read your face and your movements. It's pretty easy to see that you were thinking about our situation."

"I see."

She moved to the curtain and braced herself to open it. "Ready?"

"Ready," he replied.

"They will all know of course. I was not very quiet during our lovemaking."

"I know. I think I'm deaf in one ear now."

She smiled back and opened the curtain. Ramses followed and holding her hand, they walked down the corridor.

Ahset immediately moved over to them. "It seems I was mistaken," she said to Ramses.

"Mistaken?"

"Yes. I said that love would come your way but not right away. I think I was mistaken."

He glanced lovingly at Nefertari, "Yes, I think you were."

"I'm ok with this mistake. How can we be of assistance to the Royal couple?" she asked.

Nefertari spoke up, "Well, we were getting a little hungry."

"Yes, of course. I don't blame you," she added with a knowing smile. "You were somewhat ... amorous for a while in there."

Ramses blushed. They really needed to find somewhere more private next time.

Nefertari looked up at his face and smiled. Her response was simple. "Yes, we were."

Ahset bowed to them, "Let me see about getting some food prepared for you. Please sit," she said pointing to a cushioned area.

Self-consciously, Ramses followed Nefertari to the offered spot and sat down next to her. He could feel all eyes upon him. Usually that did not bother him and he was used to it, but this situation was different. He looked around the room. Knowing smiles greeted him from everyone. He tried smiling back.

He turned to Nefertari as she arose from the cushions and called out, "Istnofret. Over here!" Ramses looked and saw Nefertari's friend entering the room. Upon seeing her friend, Istnofret's face broke out in a smile and she quickly headed to Nefertari. However, as she approached, she slowed and stopped. As she did so, she bowed her head, "My Princess. How can I be of service?"

"Istnofret. Don't be silly. You're my sister. If I'm a Princess, then so are you. Please come sit with us and meet Ramses."

"Of course," she replied though Ramses could see that she was still uncomfortable. Though Nefertari had called her a princess, it was true that in reality she wasn't and she knew it. She sat down stiffly beside Nefertari who seemed unaware of her friend's discomfort.

"Istnofret, this is Ramses... but I guess you know that, don't you? We are bonded now. I'm to be, or am I guess, his Great Royal Wife."

"Yes, I heard that. Congratulations, My Princess."

"Istnofret, it's still me Nefertari. Please just call me that."

"As you wish ... Nefertari."

"Ramses, this is my closest friend Istnofret. She is like a sister to me, as I told you. I love her dearly."

Ramses bowed to her. "Yes, we have met briefly already. I hope we can be friends as well Istnofret."

"Of course, My Prince. I wish that as well."

At that moment, Ahset came back with news that food had been gathered for them in one of the side rooms. "My Prince, My Princess, food has arrived. Please follow me so you can eat in private."

"Istnofret, please come with us," Nefertari told her friend.

Ramses could see that she was still very uncomfortable and trying to help the situation, decided to give her a task that would take her away for a bit. "Actually, could you do me a favor?"

"Anything you wish, My Prince."

"I was wondering if you could go to the wine cellars and bring back some of my favorite wine to drink. Ask for Mai. He will know what wine it is."

"Of course, My Prince. I will be right back." She bowed and quickly headed away to complete her task.

Nefertari looked at Ramses with a confused look, "Why did you do that Ramses?"

"Let's go sit down and eat and I'll explain."

"Ok," Nefertari agreed reluctantly.

They entered the room that Ahset had led them to and sat themselves at the table. Ramses looked at the food and realized how hungry he had become. Having sex was a grueling workout. He started to reach for it but Nefertari would have none of it and stopped his hand with her own. "Why did you send Istnofret away? Don't you like her?"

"Nefertari. Of course I like her. She's a beautiful woman. But couldn't you see how uncomfortable she was? This morning you were sharing the same room and could talk about anything. Now you're the Princess, the Great Royal Wife to me, her future Pharaoh. She's overwhelmed and doesn't know how to act around you."

"She was just a little nervous. She'll get over it."

"Perhaps. But she knows you're a Princess and someday Queen, and she's not."

Nefertari thought for a moment. "Why not?" she then asked. "Why can't she be? You said she was beautiful. Why don't you make her your wife as well? You can do that." Ramses sat there taken aback. He had just acquired one wife and he loved her dearly. Why would he want or need another? Nefertari was continuing on, "You have the power to have as many wives as you want. There's nothing stopping you. And it would be perfect. Her and I could still live together, and be equals and friends. And ...," she leaned towards Ramses until she was only inches away from him and added in a whisper, "and lovers." That shocked Ramses even more. She smiled at the look on his face. "Yes, Ramses, lovers. We've ... experimented ... with each other."

"But two women? How? That's not possible."

"Oh Ramses, you are somewhat naive aren't you? Of course we can't have sex in the conventional way like a man and a woman but there's still kissing and licking and fingers. It can be quite pleasurable." She grinned mischievously at him, "Maybe you'll have to watch us sometime?"

"What? Watch you two ... have sex?"

"Wouldn't you like that?"

"Well, yes, I suppose I would."

"And maybe join in. Oh, that would be fun. I've never done that."

Though still somewhat shocked at what his new wife was suggesting, Ramses was starting to enjoy this conversation. The image of Nefertari and Istnofret together with him there as well jumped into his mind. He smiled broadly, "I think I'd like that."

"I figured you would, once you thought about it. So, it's settled then. You'll make Istnofret your wife as well." She paused for a moment. "But I do have one request. I hope you don't think it's out of line or self-centered."

"Go on."

"Well, I'd like to ask that you didn't ... umm... cum inside her until I can give you your first son. Is that selfish of me?"

"You are my Great Royal Wife Nefertari. I don't think it's selfish that you want to give me my first heir. Will Istnofret be OK with all this? You know ... marrying me, having sex with me, your request?"

"We've both been in love with you for a long time Ramses. We've talked about you a lot and her love for you is almost as deep as mine. We'll speak to her when she returns. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear of this arrangement we've come up with."

With that decision made, they turned to the food. Ramses was famished and buried himself in the food before him. Nefertari ate less though just as heartily.

After a while Istnofret pushed the curtain back on the room. "My Prince, I have returned with your wine."

"Excellent Istnofret, now come join us," Ramses suggested. "We have something to discuss with you." He turned to Nefertari, "Do you want to handle this or shall I?"

"Go ahead. It's probably best coming from you."

"Ok." He waited while Istnofret sat herself at the table. She was still stiff and uncomfortable in their presence. "Istnofret, Nefertari and I were talking. We don't want your friendship with Nefertari to be affected by her ... change in status that happened today." Istnofret looked from Ramses to Nefertari to see her nod in agreement. Ramses continued, "So, we have a proposition. Well, I guess I do." This time Nefertari gave him the nod to continue. "Istnofret, will you be my wife and become my second wife and a Princess like Nefertari?"

Istnofret sat there in shock. Nefertari reached her hand out to her friend. "Istnofret. I told Ramses about the love we have for one another. How we are friends and lovers. He's OK with it. And if you become his wife then we can continue that, and of course, you may also have to have sex with him. Trust me, it was ... pleasurable ... to say the least." Her smile at Ramses showed him that she thought it was more than 'just pleasurable'. She turned back to Istnofret, "That would be OK with you though, wouldn't it?"

Istnofret, still in shock, nodded slightly. Ramses could see her face blush in embarrassment as she gave him a shy look.

"I just have one condition," Nefertari continued getting Istnofret to look back at her. "I would like to give Ramses his first son and the only way to assure that is that he not plant his seed inside you until that is done. ... But anything else is OK with me. I'm sure we can use our imaginations to help with that. So Istnofret, what do you think? Would you like to become Ramses's second bride? Become his wife? A Princess?"

Istnofret finally spoke and she quietly replied. "I would like that very much."

"And you're ok with my request?"

"That's ok with me. As long as I get to be together in some way with My Prince, and you."

"I think we'll be together in many ways Istnofret," Nefertari replied with a smile.

"Good," Ramses said. "We'll make a great team, the three of us, I'm sure. Shall I call for Ahset to make the union official?"

Nefertari nodded, "Yes, let's do that. Istnofret?"

"Now? Ok."

"Yes, now. Let's get this discomfort put aside and continue with our lunch," Nefertari replied.

As they stood, Ramses looked more closely at his new wife. He had only looked at her briefly earlier but now studied her more closely. She didn't compare to Nefertari in beauty but was still very beautiful. High cheekbones, shorter dark hair. Actually a little taller than Nefertari and probably a little heavier. Through her diaphanous dress he could make out her breasts as she shifted around. On her bigger body they seemed well proportioned and probably similar in size to Nefertari's. He smiled to himself and realized that he must be a breast man the way he fixated on them. With her taller stature, when she stood, he also realized that she had beautiful long legs like a gazelle. Truthfully, he couldn't wait to see her without the dress.

Nefertari stepped to the doorway to call Ahset who appeared moments later. "Ramses has something to ask of you Ahset."

"Oh course. My Prince?"

"Priestess, would you please join Istnofret and myself, and make us husband and wife?"

Ahset's eyebrows raised in surprise but she recovered quickly when she realized why this was happening. "Of course. Nefertari, as the Great Royal Wife, are you ok with this?" she asked.

Nefertari nodded. "I am. Very much so."

Ahset nodded knowingly and continued. "Istnofret, come stand next to Ramses and hold his hand."

Ramses reached out and held her hands in his. Her hands were not as dainty as Nefertari's but still soft and smooth to the touch. He looked into Istnofret's eyes and saw her love for him there. Nefertari had been right. He realized that he could love her too.

"Istnofret, Ramses has asked that I join the two of you. Do you agree to this arrangement?"

She nodded with a wide smile. "I do."

"Ramses. Do you agree to make Istnofret your wife, your princess?"

"I do."

"Excellent. You are now joined. My Princess, My Princess, My Prince, do you need anything else from me today?"

"No," Ramses spoke. "I don't think so. Nefertari?"

Ramses noticed that she was standing there smiling broadly. "No, I think that's all."

"Very well." Ahset bowed her head and departed from the room.

Ramses looked at Istnofret and then Nefertari. They all looked at one another and then broke out laughing. As they sat, they continued laughing. The tension in the air was broken.

"Do you feel better now Istnofret?" Nefertari asked.

She nodded in reply. "Much better. I'm sorry if I acted so strangely before. I was just a little shocked, and didn't know what to do or say. And ...," she lowered her voice, "I was afraid I had lost you."

Nefertari reached over to hold her hand. "Istnofret, you'll never lose me. I love you too much. Not in the same way I love Ramses here," and she glanced at him with a smile, "but I do love you."

"I love you too Nefertari," Istnofret replied.

"What about me?" Ramses asked.

Istnofret turned to her husband. "You have no idea how much I love you too My Prince."

"Call me Ramses. After all, you are my wife."

"Very well Ramses. I've loved you for years." She took a side glance at Nefertari and then looked back at Ramses. "And later I'm going to show you how much."

Nefertari gave her a slight slap. "You're bad Istnofret." She turned to Ramses, "If you think I have a dirty mouth, just wait till Istnofret gets going. She can make a sailor blush. In fact, I think you have, haven't you Istnofret?"

"Nefertari! Stop that! I have not." She paused for a moment and then added with a grin, "He wasn't a sailor, he was the ship's captain."

Ramses shook his head and wondered what he had gotten himself into. He almost felt like an outsider as his two wives continued their playful banter. He was happy to let them talk as he continued eating. His mind wandered as he continued going over the things they needed to do in the afternoon until he heard the word 'muscle' and the two giggling uncontrollably. "What are you two talking about?" he asked. Though he wasn't sure he wanted to know.

Nefertari replied with a grin, "I was just describing your 'muscles' to Istnofret. She doesn't believe me. She will though, won't she?" she asked.

Ramses smiled back. "I think that can be arranged." He continued with a wider smile, "Perhaps with the right ... encouragement, she can get a preview now?"

"Excellent idea," Nefertari replied. "Hmm... What sort of encouragement can we give you? I wonder." She paused with her finger on her lip as if deep in thought. Ramses hoped she'd come to the conclusion he was hoping for. She snapped her fingers. "I know. Perhaps a little kiss between Istnofret and myself will provide the encouragement you're looking for?" Ramses smiled back. She was such a playful woman.

"I think that may just work. Maybe ... we'll have to see," Ramses played right back.

"Oh, it will," Nefertari replied knowingly. She turned to Istnofret, "Come over her beside me. Let's give our husband a little glimpse at what he's in for."

Moments later the two were sitting next to one another. Nefertari lovingly pushed some hair from Istnofret's face. "You are beautiful," she said. Her lips moved to her friend's neck and nibbled the skin there. Istnofret moved her head to the side giving Nefertari a clear path. Nefertari's lips moved from her neck around to her earlobe and nibbled there. Then she jumped straight to Istnofret's mouth and gave her a deep kiss. Ramses watched them closely. He was starting to grow but wasn't quite there yet.

Gracefully, Nefertari moved her lips from Istnofret's mouth, slipped the top of her dress aside, and moved to the now-exposed nipple. Ramses saw that his earlier observation had been true. Her breasts looked as large as Nefertari's. He couldn't wait to suckle on that nipple like Nefertari was. Then he realized that they could both have a nipple at the same time. That painted a picture in his mind that he was pretty sure would come true. He felt his cock starting to harden.

Istnofret held Nefertari's mouth on her tit and moaned quietly at the touch. Nefertari shifted to the other breast leaving the first saliva-covered nipple open to Ramses's view. Oh yes, he was looking forward to touching her, seeing how her breast felt in his hand, how her nipple felt in his mouth. He was ready now. His cock was now hard and feeling uncomfortably confined in his clothes. He stood up before them. "I think it's time."

Nefertari pulled her mouth from Istnofret's breast and turned her face to Ramses. "Show her Ramses. Show her what she has to look forward to." Istnofret was breathing heavily and was staring at his groin. Her eyes were wide as she could make out the outline of his cock straining to be free. Ramses reached down, shifted his clothes and withdrew it.

"Wholly fuck!" Istnofret exclaimed. "Fuck me," she added next.

"Soon," Nefertari told her. "Soon. Isn't it beautiful?" she asked her friend and fellow wife.

"Now I believe you," she answered. "It's the biggest I've ever seen. Did it fit inside you?" she asked questioningly. "I don't know if it will fit in me."

"It fit just fine. It was a tight fit but I was so wet ... And if it fit in me, it will fit in you too. You're bigger than I am."

"I hope so. I'm sorry Ramses but that is the biggest, most beautiful cock I've ever seen. And, well, I've seen a few."

"You are bad Istnofret," Nefertari commented again.

She shrugged her shoulders in resignation. "I guess so. I just really like sex. And I'm going to love having sex with you Ramses." She turned to Nefertari, "Does this mean, we're one-man women now? Since we're married?"