Ramses II

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nefertari thought for a second. "I guess it does. What do you think Ramses? You're going to have other women, can we have other men?"

"I don't see why not... Sex is ok with other men but if we can continue from what you asked for earlier, I still want to have my first son with you Nefertari. How about I make the promise that, at least until I have my son with you, that my seed will only enter your body?"

Nefertari looked to Istnofret. "That's agreeable to me. You can cum inside only me, at least until I provide you your first son. After that, you can cum inside Istnofret or I guess any other woman. However, we will only feel your seed inside us from this point onwards. We will never have children with anyone but you."

Ramses spoke up as he proceeded to slip his softening cock back into his clothes. "That doesn't seem fair to you two. Only having me from this point onwards."

"We have each other Ramses. And I don't think I ever want another man cumming inside me again. I may not even want another man to have sex with me. You may have spoiled me."

Istnofret, who was putting her breasts back into her dress, spoke up, "I agree with Nefertari. I'm also OK with only feeling your seed inside me. Though I'd really not like to wait too long for that to happen. We'll have to start working on your pregnancy as soon as possible Nefertari."

"I'm ok with that," Nefertari grinned back at her friend.

"Ok. Ok. Let's get back on track," Ramses interrupted. "Are we all agreed then? I will only cum inside Nefertari until she produces me a son. After that, Istnofret and other women are able to accept my seed. And you two will accept my seed only from this point on?"

"Agreed," Nefertari spoke up.

"Also agreed," Istnofret said. "Though we can have sex with other men but not accept their seed ... at least in our pussies. Does that mean our mouths and asses are ok?" she asked with a grin.

Nefertari laughed, "I told you she was bad Ramses. But I agree to that."

Ramses held his hand out to his two wives and they put their hands over his. "So it shall be written, so it shall be done. But we do need to get that written down. I can send for a scribe to document it."

"No need," Nefertari spoke up. "I can do it."

"You know how to write hieroglyphics?" Ramses asked surprised.

"I do. Something I learned a couple cycles ago."

Ramses shook his head. This woman was continually surprising him, and he was sure the surprises were not going to end. "Let's go to our room and get this down," she suggested and led them down to the room that she and Istnofret used to share.

Ramses looked around with interest. Two small beds. Similar layout to Ahset's room though slightly bigger to hold the beds and the clothing of two women rather than one. Nefertari grabbed her writing utensils and set to work putting their contract down on papyrus. Ramses sat in the chair watching as she wrote out the symbols. He was also versed in hieroglyphics so could appreciate her work. When she finished, he nodded, "Looks good to me."

Istnofret moved over as well and read through the document. "Me too." The three of them put their marks on the papyrus and it was done.

"So what now?" Nefertari asked. "I guess we should pack our belongings. Ramses, do you have room for both of us in your room?"

Ramses smiled back. It seemed that Nefertari did not realize the size, and number, of rooms that he had. "That shouldn't be a problem," he responded. "How long will it take to gather your things? We can get someone to take them to my ... our room later. I really should present my new wives to my father and mother."

"Oh oh. You can't do that now. We're not prepared for that," Nefertari said quickly. "We have to do our hair, put makeup on our faces, have baths ... I must smell terrible and all sweaty."

"You both look beautiful to me. You don't need to do all that."

"Oh yes we do," Istnofret backed up Nefertari. "There is no way that I'm presenting myself to the Pharaoh looking like this. We have to pick out the right clothes as well." She turned to Nefertari, "What do you think, matching dresses, or different?"

From the military campaigns he had been on, and the studying he had done, Ramses realized that he had lost this battle, and with a smile, he realized that he'd probably lose a lot more over time. "Ok. You two win. Can you pack and get yourselves ready ... by evening meal time? Is that enough time?"

"I don't know Ramses, it's going to take a while to do all that," Nefertari started, "but if you promise to ravish us both this evening, then we will do it. Sound good Istnofret? Can we pack and get ready by then?"

Istnofret smiled at her friend and looked at Ramses. "I think I could be ready much sooner if I get to experience what our husband is hiding under those clothes."

Ramses shook his head. "After we eat, Istnofret, after we eat. I promise. So I'll go off and start some of the preparations on my end; and I'll meet you two later on near the Great Hall - say around the 10th hour since sunrise?"

"Ok." Nefertari came up to him first and planted a kiss on his lips. He returned it without hesitation. As they parted, Istnofret came up to him. Of course they had never kissed so Ramses was a little hesitant as he bent down to touch his lips against hers. Strangely, he tasted a faint pleasurable taste on her lips and proceeded to pull her body against his to enjoy it longer.

As they parted, Istnofret spoke, "Wow! A good kisser too."

Ramses nodded in acknowledgement, "Thank you. I feel like I may need some more practice though. Think you can help me out with that?"

"Oh, I think so," she replied smiling.

Ramses bowed to his wives, "Nefertari, Istnofret. I will see you soon. I can't wait for that time to come."

"Neither can we," Nefertari replied with a bow.

"Yes, I agree," Istnofret replied.

Ramses turned and left the room and headed out through the large room. The women there, again rose and bowed as he passed by them. They all had knowing smiles on their lips. He, though, had many things to do and sped through the throng quickly. He needed to talk to Anen. Probably Paser as well. And needed to schedule some time with his mother and father.

He quickly strolled down the hallways and entered his bed room. Anen was there, as he suspected. "Hello, My Prince, how was your morning?" Of course Anen knew what had happened. He knew everything.

"Busy, overwhelming, best morning of my life," Ramses finished with a smile.

"Yes, I can imagine. Are we ... modifying the living arrangement somewhat?"

Ramses smiled. "Yes, we need to make room for my wives."

"Wives?" Anen asked. "More than one?"

Ah, it seemed that Anen did not have 'all' the information after all. "Yes, wives. Two wives. I married two women this morning - Nefertari who will be the Great Royal Wife and Istnofret."

"I see. I had not heard of your second betrothal. That will require some modifications to my plans."

"What are you proposing Anen?"

"Well, I assume that you three will share your bed?"

"I would assume so."

Anen nodded, "Ok. It should be big enough for three of you. But I'll have to gather another cabinet for more of the women's clothing." He snapped his finger and a slave quickly came over. "Find another cabinet and put it there beside the other one. Quickly." The slave hurried away to carry out the order. Anen continued, "Let me handle things here. When will they be moving in?"

"After the evening meal. They are packing their things right now, and preparing to meet father."

"Ok. You will need to go and talk to Paser to confirm that your father, and mother, are available. And you'll need to take a bath My Prince. You are ... fragrant."

Ramses realized that he was probably covered in dry sweat from his morning 'workout'. Plus the unfamiliar smell of a woman's sex was probably on him as well. "Yes, you're probably right. Let me go find Paser first though."

Ramses left his room and headed to the training grounds where he was sure that Paser would be working. Sure enough, Paser was putting one of his charges through the paces of sword play. Ramses spoke up as he approached, "Paser, can I have a moment?" Paser nodded at his trainee and made his way towards Ramses.

"My Prince. How was the rest of your morning?"

"Excellent Paser. Did you know I am now married?"

Paser looked back in surprise. "My Prince. That did not take long. Nefertari, I presume?"

"Yes, her and her friend Istnofret."

"The girl who often brings water? Her as well?"

"That's right."

"She is quite beautiful as well. You have had a busy morning My Prince."

"I have. Can you see if the Pharaoh and the Queen are available to meet my brides later today? Right before the evening meal?"

"Of course. Of course." He quickly turned to the men he was training. "You are all done for the day. Take the rest of the day off." They all cheered at the news and Paser turned back to Ramses. "I will go talk to the Pharaoh and Queen and make sure they are able to meet their new daughters." He shook his head. "Pretty quick, My Prince."

Ramses shrugged. "Love will do that I suppose."

Paser laughed back. "And I think you should have a bath and prepare for the audience My Prince. You look a little ... disheveled at the moment."

"So I've been told."

Ramses turned and headed back to his rooms. As expected Anen had a new cabinet in place, and had a bath ready and waiting for him. He stripped from his clothes and put them aside. "Oh, Anen, just to let you know, I was fitted for some new clothes this morning as well. A woman by the name of Menhet will be bringing something along for me."

"Very well, My Prince. I know Menhet and her work. She is a fine seamstress."

Ramses nodded and dropped his body into the tub of hot water. Again the slaves came out and washed him down. This time his mind was full of thoughts about his new wives. He didn't need to imagine things any longer though. Now he could relive in his mind the morning he had just had. Meeting Nefertari, the swell of her breasts, her smile, the feel of her pussy as his cock entered her. He was looking forward to more of that feeling. And Istnofret, what would she feel like? From what he had seen and experienced with her, he was sure that it would be beyond pleasurable as well. His life had changed remarkably in just a few short hours. These thoughts of course caused his cock to swell in size, and again, once he finished his bath, it was hard and throbbing.

Naked, he moved back into his bedroom. Clothes were laid on the bed and he noticed that they were new. "Are these the items from Menhet?" he asked Anen.

"They are. Let's get them on you, shall we?"

He stood as the new items were draped over and around his body. His dressers were not sure what to do with the pouch that was attached to them. "Here, let me," Ramses said and proceeded to slip his cock in. "Interesting," he commented as he moved around trying it out. "Comfortable too. Anen, remind me to compliment Menhet."

"She's waiting right outside, My Prince. She wanted to make sure they fit."

"Ah, let her in." Anen opened the door and motioned for Menhet to enter.

"Hello Menhet, you've done excellent work here. They fit like a glove."

"Thank you, My Prince. ... Does everything fit ok? You know..."

Ramses smiled, "Yes, perfect so far. Thank you again. Can you make me some more outfits? Ones for training, and when we're out in battle, and for just normal day wear? These ones are a little too fancy for that, though perfect for today."

"Oh course, My Prince. I have your measurements so will start that right away." She bowed to Ramses and Anen and departed his room.

"These are really comfortable Anen. Where has she been all this time?"

"Well, mainly doing the Pharaoh and Queen's wardrobes lately I believe."

"Oh. Hopefully I haven't overburdened her now with my request."

"I'm sure it will be fine. She's probably not making too much new these days for your parents and instead just mending."

"Good. And one more thing Anen."

"Yes, My Prince."

"I promised Nefertari that we would find a plot of land close by here, where she can continue to do her gardening. She said she enjoys it and would like to continue but can't do it working under the lead gardener any more of course. She'll just have some land of her own to do with as she wishes."

"Oh course. I'll see to it right away. I'll speak to the lead gardener and we'll work something out for the Princess."

"Thank you Anen. Am I ready?"

"You're ready, My Prince. I will clean things up here while you're gone and make sure you have your privacy this evening. I assume you'd like that?" he added with a smile.

"Yes, I think we will," Ramses replied. "Thank you again. Ok. Off I go."

Ramses made his way to where he was going to meet his new brides. They hadn't arrived yet so he waited, occasionally saying hello to passersby.

At the agreed upon hour, Ramses heard people approaching and looked that direction. What he saw took his breath away. Nefertari and Istnofret were coming down the hallway. Both were dressed in matching luxurious dresses that covered their bodies but on the other hand did not. Skin peaked out as they moved. He caught glimpses of legs, stomach, even brief glimpses of their breasts as they came toward him. Their faces were painted with dark eye makeup giving them smoldering looks. Nefertari's longer hair was wrapped around and on top of her head. Istnofret's shorter hair hung down as normal but brought his attention to her beautiful eyes and face. He couldn't believe how beautiful they both looked.

"Well?" Nefertari asked as they approached. "How do we look?"

"I'm speechless. You two are gorgeous."

"Thank you, My Prince," Istnofret replied. "You're looking very handsome in your outfit as well."

"Thank you. It's new. Menhet just made it for me today."

"She is a magician, isn't she? Who do you think made our dresses?"

"She's amazing. So, are you both ready to go in then?" Ramses asked.

Both nodded. "We're ready."

"Very well." He held out his arms and each girl grabbed hold. "Let's go."

They walked towards the entrance to the Great Hall where his father held court. Paser was standing by the doorway and nodded at them as they approached. "Very nice My Prince. Princess Nefertari I assume?" he said to Nefertari. She nodded her hello. "And Princess Istnofret, very nice to meet you as well." Another nod. "You two both look very beautiful."

"Thank you Paser," Nefertari answered.

He looked back to Ramses. "You have two beautiful wives My Prince."

"Thank you Paser. I think so too," Ramses replied as he beamed at the women on his arms.

"The Pharaoh is waiting for you. Let me go tell him you're here and you can follow in a moment. Ahmose here will let you know when." Ramses nodded his understanding and Paser entered the Hall. Others were in attendance of course and all conversation ceased as Paser entered and approached the Pharaoh.

Ramses waited until he received a nod from Ahmose telling him that Paser had spoken with his father. Ramses entered the hall with his wives on his arms. All eyes were upon them. As he had been taught, he walked tall and strode purposely through the throng towards his father. He was quite happy to see that Nefertari and Istnofret kept up with him with ease.

They approached the dais where Pharaoh Seti I and Queen Tuya sat on their chairs. Ramses paused before them and nodded his greeting. The Pharaoh spoke, "Hello Ramses. It seems you have some news for the Queen and me."

"Yes, Pharaoh. I would like to present my Great Royal Wife, Nefertari." He motioned to her and she bowed before the Pharaoh. Ramses continued, "And my second wife, Istnofret." She also bowed.

"You have been busy this morning, haven't you?" Seti responded with a smile at his son. "You have two very beautiful wives."

"Thank you, My Pharaoh." Ramses turned towards his mother, "Queen Tuya. My wives Nefertari and Istnofret."

Tuya nodded at her two new daughters and her son. "Our Pharaoh is correct. These are two beautiful young women you have found. But step aside for a while Ramses while Pharaoh and I speak with our new daughters. Istnofret, come over to me."

"And Nefertari, let me speak with you," Seti added. "Ramses, we'll call for you after we get to know these two a little better."

Reluctantly Ramses stepped aside and watched as his wives approached his parents. He hoped they would like each other. Quickly his friends gathered around him to congratulate him, forcing his attention to shift from the situation around the throne.

"Ramses, you dog, where did you find these two? They're gorgeous."

"Tell me your secret."

"Weren't you talking about that girl the other day? Isn't she the gardener?"

Ramses did his best to answer their questions, accept their congratulations and keep an eye on the four people talking around the throne area. One after another his friends came by to tease him about his morning. He did his best to hold his own but he was almost relieved when he heard his father call his name. "Ramses, please come here."

Quickly he headed towards his mother and father. On the way, he passed Nefertari and Istnofret as they moved the other way. He was relieved to see them both smile at him. They did not seem to be discouraged from their conversations. "My Pharaoh, My Queen," he greeted his parents.

"Come with us," Seti said as he rose and walked back to the private area of the Great Hall. Tuya went with him and Ramses followed.

When they were in private, Seti turned to his son and looked him over. "You're growing up quickly my son." He looked to Tuya, "Wasn't it just yesterday that he was running around the Great Hall causing trouble?"

She smiled warmly and nodded, "Not quite yesterday but not too long ago."

Seti looked at Ramses again. "You have chosen very well Ramses. These are two remarkable young women." Ramses let out his stress in a breath. Seti captured that. "You thought we wouldn't like them?"

"I was hopeful you would."

"Not to worry, my son. We talked to them both and I think they are perfect compliments to one another. Nefertari will make a perfect Great Royal Wife. Istnofret is perhaps a little too," he looked to Tuya for inspiration, "maybe a little too shy for that role." Ramses smiled at that comment. "Why do you smile?"

"She's not shy once you get to know her. In private, she's probably more outspoken than Nefertari."

"I see. In any case, we approve of both of them. But I do have a question. Why both? You could have joined with Istnofret after getting to know Nefertari better?"

"I met Nefertari and knew she was the one so were joined together right away. Later I found out that she and Istnofret shared a room and were very close. When Istnofret met me, she was so distraught, so sad, and didn't know how to act around the girl who just earlier was her roommate and best friend. It broke my heart to see her this way. Nefertari didn't really understand the issue until I pointed it out to her and we decided that to make everyone happy, that I would wed her as well. We all think it's the best solution."

"Interesting. Just remember to treat them as equals in private. Women don't like being second best to anyone. Correct Tuya?"

"As always, my Pharaoh, you are correct," she answered with a smile.

He shook his head. "Took me a long time to learn that lesson. So, Ramses, when will you be producing an heir?"

That embarrassed Ramses somewhat, "Well, as soon as possible I guess."

"Are you working on it?" Seti asked with a grin.

"Yes, My Pharaoh."

"Good to hear." He was still grinning. "No troubles in that area."

"Umm... no My Pharaoh."

"Excellent. You've worked out some ... arrangement ... so Your Great Royal Wife produces your first heir?"