Ramya's Journey Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sir," Rahul prompted, breaking both Ramya and Mr. Sen out of their reveries. "What do you think now?"

"Very nice, Rahul." Mr. Sen's voice seemed a bit more throaty to Ramya when he responded. "I like the design, but don't you think that nightie could be a bit shorter? Mid thigh is not the right length for the mood that we are trying to build, isn't it?"

Rahul was eager to please. Before Ramya could say anything, he came up to her and lifted up the hem of her nightie a good 6 inches! Ramya She gasped in mild shock as could feel the back of Rahul's hand on her buttocks, and the feeling of being exposed suddenly almost pushed her over the edge. Mr. Sen nodded approvingly. Ramya's legs were exposed almost completely, and the image of her in a slinky nightie that came to just inches below her waist, and wearing nice tall heels was enough to arouse him. "Yes, that'll do," he said softly.

Rahul smiled and then patted Ramya on her ass. "Go change into your next dress," he said softly, cupping one buttock softly when he saw that she didn't object. Ramya could only nod dumbly and bemoan the fact that these men had her so aroused but were not doing anything about it!

"Did they like it?" Tony asked as she walked back to the dressing room in a daze. "What was their reaction?"

"Huh?" Ramya wasn't sure if Tony had been watching what they had done to her, and she suddenly realized that her dressing gown was still with Mr. Sen's assistant. She was standing in front of Tony in just the flimsy nightie. "Yeah, emm.. they liked it."

Tony could see her erect nipples clearly through the thin material, and her flushed neck was another indicator of her excitement. "What do we have here," he thought to himself. "Missy seems to be enjoying putting on a show. Maybe I can arrange to have some fun with her later tonight."

"Okay, go on," Tony said aloud, "Your next costume is ready. You need to be back out there in less than 10 minutes."

Ramya thankfully hurried into her dressing room, glad to get back to the privacy of her dressing room. She started removing the nightie when she looked at herself in the mirror. She gasped when she saw how she looked - her nipples were poking out like bullets and the material of the nightie was really hugging her figure. She looked like a prime slut! "Oh my god! I can't go out and face them again," she thought to herself. However, her hands were moving, seemingly of their own accord. Her nightie magically came off, and her hands started caressing her nipples and started to move between her legs when she heard the sound of Tony clearing his throat. Startled, she turned back to make sure that the curtain was shut, and sighed in relief when she saw that it was closed. "Yes?" she asked.

"Are you ready yet?" Tony asked from just outside the curtain. His imagination was running wild when Nisha hadn't come out, especially after the half-dazed look he'd noticed on her face.

"Umm, not yet," Ramya stammered and started pulling on her next outfit hurriedly. "I'll be out in 2 minutes."

"Okay," Tony said gruffly. "Make it quick."

The next outfit for Ramya was a white teddy, and while it was pretty short and only came to a few inches below her butt, it covered more than the green nightie. She tried to keep herself under control, and just focused on counting her steps and not think about anything else. Tony could sense the change in her mood, and given that she was already late, just cleaned up her hairstyle and sent her out. Ramya could hear Rahul arguing with Mr. Sen in a low tone of voice about something, but couldn't really hear what he was actually saying. They both stopped talking when they realized that she'd entered the room and turned their attention to her.

"Hmm," Mr. Sen said, "come closer my dear, let me see the design on this one."

Ramya mutely moved closer and stood in front of him. She could feel his greedy eyes move up and down her body, and could also sense his disappointment when he realized that the skimpy teddy was still covering up quite a bit.

"See here, Rahul," he said, " this is another example - this doesn't say honeymoon to me. I am not happy!"

Rahul stammered as he tried to come up with a response. He came up to Ramya and tried to undo the laces around her neck to try to make her look sexier, and she could only stand there in stunned silence when she realized what he was doing.

However, before he could do anything more, Mr. Sen stopped him. "That's enough," he said. "You are clearly not getting what I am looking for. Lets wind up for today, I'll expect to see new designs from you in the next day or two, okay?"

"Yes sir," Rahul said and glared at Ramya as though it was her fault. "You can go," he told her.

Ramya walked back to the dressing room thanking her stars that it hadn't gotten out of hand. She didn't even look at Tony and just went into her dressing room. She hurriedly got out of the teddy and started putting on her own clothes when she heard Tony clearing his throat again. "Yes, Tony?" she called out, hoping that Mr. Sen hadn't changed his mind.

"You are not done yet," Tony said. "Please put on the green nightie again."

"But why?" Ramya protested. "Rahul said we are done."

"Just do what I say if you want to get paid," Tony said, the irritation in his voice very evident. "Rahul asked me to get measurements while you are wearing it because the length needs to be adjusted."

Ramya winced at his tone of voice realizing that she'd pushed him too much. "Okay, give me 2 minutes and I'll be out," she said.

"Make it quick," Tony said as he walked away.

Ramya pulled on the green nightie again, the threadwork in the bodice teasing her hyper-sensitive nipples. "Oh my god," she thought to herself. "I hope they finish the measurement quickly!" She desperately needed some relief. "Maybe Adarsh will be around when I get home," she thought to herself and imagined herself riding his hard, young cock.

"Are you ready or not?" Tony said gruffly again, and Ramya realized with a jolt that she'd drifted off into dreamland. She hurried out of her dressing room and almost bumped into Tony as he was standing right outside. She stopped abruptly, and Tony reached out and held her by her arms as he looked at her.

"Finally!" he said, and smirked when he saw her blush. "Okay, now tell me, how short did Rahul want this to be?" he asked, pointing at the hem of her nightgown.

Ramya blushed again at the memory of what Rahul did and slowly lifted up the hem until it came to just an inch below her wet pussy. Tony knelt down for a closer look, and Ramya almost moaned at the thought of how close his face was to her hot, throbbing pussy. Unknown to Ramya, Tony could actually smell her musk. Her pussy had been boiling all day, and Tony could easily smell her arousal from two feet away. "Looks like this slut really enjoys showing off," he thought to himself with a smile and thought about how he could get to do her. He reached out and caressed her thighs just below her nightie's hem and asked her innocently, "Is that high enough? Are you sure Rahul didn't want it shorter?"

Ramya gave a violent start on feeling her fingers just inches below her pussy and couldn't trust herself to respond. She just nodded.

Tony was quick to take advantage of her state and quickly pulled her hem up until he could see her panty peeking out. He could clearly make out the dark wet patch on her panty, and reached out and gently touched the inside of her thighs just below it. "Up to this good?" he asked her with a knowing look.

Ramya couldn't stop herself from moaning, and without knowing it, was gripping hard on one of her breasts. Tony quickly stood up and pulled Ramya into her dressing room. "Okay, take it off, I need to mark the length on the fabric," he said and gestured at the nightie.

Ramya could only look at him in disbelief. "But.. but... " she stammered as she tried to tell him that she wasn't wearing a bra and needed him to step out of the room.

"Come on," Tony said impatiently. "I don't have all day, and everybody else has left for the day." He reached down to the hem of her nightie and just started lifting it up over her head, betting on the fact that she wouldn't stop him.

Ramya was too far gone to ask why he needed to be in the dressing room to mark the fabric, and just lifted up her hands mutely as she was being stripped. She couldn't think straight, and the feeling of Tony's strong, confident hands brushing against her body as he removed her nightie left her literally panting in desire. "Look what we have here," Tony said softly as he saw her erect nipples. "Looks like somebody wants more!"

He reached out and gently pinched her nipples, and Ramya couldn't stop herself from moaning. "Yes...." she whimpered, "I've been waiting..."

"So have I, you slut," Tony said as he roughly pushed her back onto the makeup counter. He pulled hard at the flimsy panty, and Ramya winced as it pulled against her before breaking with a snap. She was start naked and panting in desire in front of Tony, and it didn't seem like he'd be the gentle type. "I watched you strut your stuff around all day, you slut." he said as he removed his belt and then his jeans. "You looked so innocent when you walked in, and look at you now - panting like a fifty rupee whore." His cock was poking out through his underwear, and Ramya couldn't take her eyes off of it. She reached out to pull at the elastic of his boxers, and he roughly pushed her hands away. "You'll get it, slut," he said with a sneer as he stepped out of his boxers and stepped up to her.

He didn't waste any time on foreplay and just aimed his hard dick at her wet cunt. He gripped her breasts, and pinched her nipples hard as he felt the hot embrace of her cunt walls on his dick. "You are so wet, you cunt," he snarled into her ears. As he pushed harder, he could feel her tight pussy walls grip his cock, and her legs wrap around his hips. Ramya was out of control. She was mumbling incoherently and thrusting her hips up from the counter so that she could get more of his cock inside of her. She held on to his buttocks and tried to pull him in closer as he started thumping in and out of her, hard and fast. They could both hear the thuds of her back hitting mirror as he thrust in and out, and her moaning reached new heights when he bent down and bit gently on one of her nipples. She thrust her chest out and was literally hanging on to him as she felt his cock plumb new depths in her pussy while his teeth was torturing her sensitive nipples. All these sensations were too much for her, and she started to orgasm violently, her pussy walls convulsing as she pulled him in closer by holding on to his buttocks and her nails digging in deep. Her moans, and the feeling of her nails digging in was too much for Tony, and he couldn't hold it in much longer. He violently pushed in one last time and started cumming deep in her pussy. The slut was begging him to cum and he was happy to oblige, filling her up with him man-juice.

Once he was done, he just pushed her back, dressed himself and silently walked out of the dressing room without another word.

"So that's what models do..." Ramya thought to herself with a contented smile as she slowly stood up and started to clean herself before dressing up to resume her "normal" life.

12