Ranch Undressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"Oh, come on Miss Douglas. Your sister, Beverly, was a major pain in my ass in high school. She kept telling me that I was part of that perverted naked family. You remember that. Shit, she'd walk you home from school each day. I know you heard her insult my family. Don't tell me you don't remember me?"

Lynn looked down at the floor. "Yes, I do remember that...but we were just kids. My sister told me all kinds of weird shit. That's her, not me. I'll admit that I thought it was strange, but Kevin and I have discussed your relationship in your home. I can't say that I'm comfortable with it, but I certainly won't pass judgment on you."

"Also, Beverly is kind of a different person now. I'm sure you heard that she moved to some place near Reno. She's caught up in some kind of weird group that believes in free love. Kind of a throw-back to the 60s hippie days. I seriously doubt that she'd have any room to talk anymore. I know even more about her, but that may come out later."

Jenny seemed to soften a little. At least her body language indicated so.

"Fine, buy why my brother? You must have at least suspected that he was some kind of pervert and still went out with him. Shit, I know he lost his virginity to you. Didn't you have a problem screwing some pervert that fucks his sister?"

"Goddamn it Jenny, I never believed that about him. I'll admit it's kind of strange. Shit, even you have to admit it's not common in families." Lynn's usually soft voice was getting an edge to it.

"Look, all I know is that Kevin is a sweetheart of a guy and I'm sure you had that figured out a long time before I met him. I'm sorry that my sister was such as asshole. If I had been more self-confident at the time, I probably would have wanted to be better friends with Kevin in high school. I was too worried what others would think. I'm past that now. I don't give a shit what people think, including my parents."

"Ok, Lynn. I apologize. You deserve a chance to prove yourself. Just to let you know, that's my baby brother and I'll hunt down and hurt anyone that hurts him. You hurt him that night when you made it clear that it was a one-night stand...then you left town. Don't hurt him again."

Lynn smiled. "I think I'm going to like you, Jenny. I'm dead serious. Your love for your brother is awesome. I didn't have that at home. I made a huge mistake going to Spokane. Not just because of Kevin, but I'm a small-town kind of girl. I was truly a fish out of water. I'm surprised I lasted over 3 semesters there."

To be fair, I had higher expectations than were warranted for that one-night stand. Lynn never led me on to believe otherwise. I just held a torch for her because I had always hoped for more.

"I can't guarantee you that what will happen between Kevin and I, but I do promise to treat him right. If it doesn't work out, I'll always want a guy like him for a friend...and someone like you for a friend. Those kind of people, well, don't grow on trees."

"That's fair," replied Jenny softly. "You deserve a chance. All I can tell is that tomorrow morning you're going to learn what life is like around here. It's supposed to be humid tomorrow, with a slight chances of showers later. You'll be sweating your titties off, trust me."

Lynn laughed. "It's not like I have much to sweat off. I'm not exactly Loni Anderson."

"Hey, look at me," Jenny said while laughing and pointing at her even smaller breasts. "I've got even less than you. If I keep going until I'm 60, I'll be able to pass for a boy."

"Nonsense," added Jerry. "You'll always have enough to keep me happy." He then reached over and cupped one of her tits. "See?"

That kind of broke the ice. Lynn and my sister were now freely joking with each other. Although Jenny was an easy person to get to know and like, she didn't tolerate phony people too well...and wasn't afraid to tell them so. Lynn would have to earn her trust, but Jenny learned that she was willing to do so.

That night, Lynn was on the couch in her pajamas, I was asleep on my bed, nude as usual, and Jerry and Jenny were asleep on their bed...also nude as usual. We didn't usually sleep with our doors shut, plus Lynn had just had a prolonged conversation earlier with Jerry and Jenny when they were laying completely naked on their bed. Why bother shutting the doors now?

I was on my back, sleeping outside of the covers, when I felt a warm hand on my chest...then soft lips against mine. Lynn was sitting on the edge of my bed, still in her pajamas, and smiling at me.

"I'm sorry, Kevin. I couldn't sleep, and I saw you just lying there. So peaceful. So serene. So cute. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I want to learn as much as I can about your life here."

I had her move next to me while she put her head on my chest. "First thing in the morning, Jenny is going to take you with her to feed all of the fowl. We have over 400 hens and tom turkeys. Remember when I saw you earlier at the sandwich shop? I had a pallet of feed for them that I unloaded in the storage barn when I got home. That was for them."

"Am I going to spend time with you?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Of course. Tomorrow, Dad, Jerry, and myself are going to round up #9 of the Aberdeen Angus' and put him in the trailer pen. The guys from the slaughterhouse will be here about 1. You'll see how tough, how strong, and how stubborn those things can be. Dad and I have done it alone before, but it sure helps to have another strong guy to help. Hell, sometimes even Jenny has helped pull them in."

"Slaughterhouse?" Lynn suddenly had a sad look on her face.

"Of course. That's what we do for a living. Remember that roast beef sandwich you had and that pastrami sandwich that I had earlier today? Well, somebody's cattle had to be slaughtered and cut up to make it. Every steak or hamburger you've eaten...same thing. Pork chops, bacon, ham? From somebody's hog. We have two of those going out next week. Number 13 and 14."

"Numbers?"

I could tell she had no clue about what the numbers meant. I explained the ear tags the cattle and hogs had. That's how they were identified. I also explained the servicing bulls that impregnated the cows and kept us with plenty of new babies to feed and raise...then slaughter. It was an ongoing process.

She understood, but had a difficult time dealing with an animal being slaughtered.

"These aren't pets, they're commodities. They pay our bills and put food on the table. One of those turkeys you help feed tomorrow will be on our Thanksgiving table in a few months. Yes, we do the dirty work ourselves. Just remember, each time you eat turkey, someone had to do what we will do in a few months. Rusty and Bruno are pets. They are probably as safe as any human that comes through our doors."

Rusty was our 3-year old Golden Retriever and Bruno was our 2-year old White Labrador. Lynn loved them immediately...and vice versa. It was tough for someone that hadn't been exposed to this atmosphere to accept the fact that animals are slaughtered daily. It's ugly, but a necessity. We don't develop any kind of personal attachment to the animals. If we did, we'd go broke because we'd refuse to sell any of them for meat.

Jenny got up and walked back to the couch. Before I could even get back to sleep, she came back into my room and laid down beside me. "I'd rather sleep in here with you, if that's okay. For now, do you mind if I keep my pajamas on?"

"Of course not. You aren't ever going to be forced to get naked. That's your choice. Always will be."

She began kissing me again. This time, it was with the same kind of fervor that I had experienced in that shower over 2 years ago. My cock responded accordingly.

When she saw my excitement, she got up and closed the bedroom door. She also got undressed and got right on top of me...and resuming her passionate kissing. I was amused at her modesty when I realized that she had worn a bra underneath her pajama top. Who wears a bra to bed?

"I want this probably more than you do," Lynn said between kisses. "I want you in me."

She wasted no time sitting up and mounting my hardness deep inside of her. Her soft breasts bounced nicely in the room that was illuminated by an outdoor light and moonlight. I could see the long strawberry blonde curls between her legs move up and down as she moved her pussy up and down on me.

I was mesmerized by the sexiest sight I'd ever seen. Her pretty face and sexy body created an excitement like never before. As much as I tried to hold off coming inside of her, my willpower lost out and I shot several spurts deep inside of her wet pussy. She stopped and allowed my juices to penetrate as deeply inside of her as possible.

She bent back down and resumed kissing me. My hands were all over her body and there was something much more different in this love-making session than our first time and even more different than my one-time experience with Rachel.

I was trying to contain my emotions, which I usually did very well. I really liked Lynn so much...not just because we had just screwed like animals. I had been advised about falling in love with someone so quickly. Take your time, I was told.

Still, while looking at her beautiful naked figure laying on her back to the right of me, I saw more than just a beautiful naked body. I saw a whole person. I saw a woman that had fallen for me as much as I had fallen for her.

We did need to clean up some. I handed her on of my robes to wrap around her so that she could walk across the hall to our bathroom. She appreciated the fact that I didn't try talking her into going even just a few feet across the hall naked. If Jerry were awake, he could have seen her as she crossed the hall.

She spent the evening in my bed...naked...with the door shut. I was betting that she'd have a rough time getting up at 4:30 in the morning.

To my surprise, Lynn got up immediately at 4:30 when my alarm went off. She was eager to get outside and learn a little bit about our livelihood.

When I turned on my bedroom light, I was again treated to a fully illuminated view of her nakedness. She caught me staring at her and posed with her right leg on top of my mattress and her pussy spread open for me to view. If it weren't for the importance of getting coffee and starting with the feedings, I would have taken her again at that time. No doubt, she may have been wishing that I'd do that, anyhow.

Although it was the middle of May, the weatherman was more than accurate about the weather forecast. The sun hadn't come up yet and the humidity was suffocating. Our late spring and summer weather is often hot, but the heat is usually quite dry. On this morning, we worked up a sweat just walking to the carts to load up the feed.

Dad slept in and let Jerry and I take care of the cattle and hogs. Jenny often took care of the poultry by herself, but she gladly shared the chore with a very willing worker, Lynn.

Jenny and Lynn got done first and loaded up some slop for the hogs. Jerry and I joined them and finished the feedings. By 8am, Mom and Dad had breakfast ready for us in the single-wide mobile home that sat 100 feet from the rear door to our home. This was a place for us to cool off, enjoy a meal or snack, and use the restroom without tracking our dirty clothes through the house and sitting on the furniture.

By this time, we were all soaked in perspiration. Lynn, to her credit, didn't complain about the work or feeling so dirty. She had worn an old blue t-shirt and when soaked, it appeared as if she hadn't worn a bra. However, I suspected that she probably did since she had originally worn one with her pajamas the night before. Lynn never wore a bra when working since it would just get soaked anyhow.

She and Jenny had bonded well since their slight blow-up the night before. Jenny bragged about Lynn's work ethic and was surprised at her strength.

After breakfast, the ladies followed us to watch us round up #9 Aberdeen Angus. Some are very stubborn, and this one was one of the worst. Dad roped him around the neck and between he and I, we barely got him to move. Jerry then roped him again as Jenny and Lynn helped drag him to the slaughter trailer.

Needless to say, between that energy expended and the increasing heat and humidity, we were all sweating profusely. There was some rain in the forecast, so we decided to call it a day at 11am. We still had the slaughter truck coming at 1.

Jenny and Jerry went ahead of us, and as usual, completely undressed in the laundry room while putting their dirty clothes in the hamper.

I told Lynn that Mom would understand if she went to my room to undress. Lynn just shrugged her shoulders and began to undress before Jerry had even left the room. I figured she'd strip to her bra and panties, then go to my room to finish.

Surprise! After removing her blue t-shirt, there wasn't a bra underneath. Just the night before, she was too modest to even wear pajamas without a bra. Now, she was stripping down completely with no sense of shame.

"Hey, being naked feels much better than those sweaty clothes," she said happily. "Besides, it seems like this is just normal for you guys, so as that saying about when in Rome, do as the Romans?"

Jenny smiled as she saw Lynn walk towards my room. "Yep, your tits are bigger. I'm so jealous."

Lynn laughed. She enjoyed the good-natured banter with Jenny. Lynn envied Jenny's overall physique, and seemed to show no sign of concern about her husband seeing Lynn undressed.

Jerry was already in the shower as Jenny entered it. He saw Lynn standing in the doorway and smiled slightly. Lynn wasn't sure what to think about it, but I assured her that it was an appreciative smile, not a flirty one.

I was impressed with how quickly Lynn adapted to our way of life. When Jerry first saw her completely naked, she made no obvious movement to try to cover up anything. Would this be the new norm for her?

Mom invited Lynn to stay for another night, but Lynn had a job to go to the next day, which was Saturday. She needed to go home before the end of the night.

Mom made some ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch along with some fresh-brewed iced tea. Mom and Jenny were sitting shirtless like the guys. Eventually, Lynn stripped off her shirt and copied the other women.

Dad had planned on the six of us playing a card game called Crazy Eights while we listened to the rain coming down and enjoying an easy afternoon. Jenny and Lynn had other plans. They had been in a serious conversation earlier while feeding the fowl, and they agreed to share it with the family. Lynn had already developed a trust in Jenny. What she shared left us in shock.

There had always been a hard rule in her home that no boys could stay the night. She and her sister, Beverly understood the rule, although they accepted it grudgingly. They both knew that their father was a serial philanderer. It wasn't exactly a secret in a town as small as Danielson, although Lynn's mother always denied it. The girls knew that she knew better, but that their father had provided a very comfortable living for them as well as providing them with cars and college.

After Beverly graduated from high school, she began to dress more provocatively around her dad. When her mother would go to bed early, she'd put on skimpy night clothes and sit on his lap. Lynn never said anything, although she found it disturbing. Also, the fact that she had been so judgmental of Kevin's family made it even more hypocritical.

Her dad never discouraged it. She never did it in front of her mother, but suddenly he relaxed the rules for Beverly about having boys spend the night. Lynn knew that Beverly had used her body to get her way. Lynn refused to even consider such a thing.

After Beverly left with her boyfriend, Kiki, to some area near Reno recently, Lynn decided to assert herself as an adult and demand that she could bring guys home also. Her dad refused.

Why okay for Beverly and not her? Beverly was different. More mature. That pissed off Lynn to no end. She pointed out that Beverly would sit on his lap with half of her ass and tits hanging out. She also noticed him getting a feel sometimes of her tits. Finally, she called his bluff and told him that she already knew that he had gone to bed with Beverly. She didn't know it, but she suspected it. His response spoke volumes.

"She told YOU about that? Shit."

Lynn knew she had him caught. He agreed to relax the standards in exchange for keeping the information away from her mother. Although Beverly never sat on his lap in her lingerie when their mother was watching, she had let him see every part of her body when walking around the house; including see-through panties that showed her light brown bush and flimsy tops that showed every bit of her tits. She assumed that her mother must have suspected something, but would never take action on it.

"You see, my home life was never that great. Sometimes, all I felt that I had was my sister. My mom was too meek and forgiving of his shit. I love my dad, but it's very hard to respect him. He suggested that I dress like my sister used to, but I refused. When I got back from college, he hinted again. I threated to tell mom if he ever asked again."

"Yes, I live there...more precisely...I exist there. Getting back to work and spending time with friends keeps me away. They didn't know I was staying the night here. I told them I was going to Annie's house. I didn't want the confrontation. Next time, they'll know the truth. All I can say to you, Kevin and Jenny, is that you two seem to have a much more normal home than I ever did. Sitting here with my tits on display is more normal than what my home has ever been."

Jenny laughed at her choice of words, yet became serious again while we discussed our family history and our values. Dad expressly voiced his unashamed love, faithfulness, and devotion to our mother. Nudity was just that...nudity. Besides, on days like this day, it was much more comfortable without shirts than wearing something that would cling to our sweaty bodies.

Mom spoke up. "Lynn, you are welcome here anytime. Just understand that our lifestyle is every day. No days off. Those animals don't feed themselves. Jenny bragged about how quickly you caught on and how much help you were."

"That was work, but it was fun," Mrs. Spencer. "Besides, I got to know Jenny better. Hell, I'm already walking around your house bare-assed naked. I would have never guessed that...and no one ever pushed me into it. It seems so natural already."

"Well, Lynn, the offer is always there to stay the night anytime. Any time you feel like getting a good workout, there will be some days heavier than this. You might be like Jenny and decide you like it."

There was some more light-hearted conversation, and then Dad shouted, "Crazy Eights?"

We had to show Lynn how to play, but she loved it. She later told me that although she was just a girl friend, she felt like more like family with us. Reluctantly, she left to go home at 8 that night. Two hours later, right before I went to bed, she was at our front door. Her dad had kicked her out of the home.

She told him where she had been, and he went on a profane tirade against those perverted Spencers. Lynn defended our honor and reminded him that our dad never fucked his daughter like he did Beverly. He told her to pack her shit and get out. She had a suitcase to get by a couple of days.

I woke up Mom and Dad. Mom hugged her and told her to stay as long as she needed. If she needed to get anything else from home, I would go with her while her dad wasn't home to help her.

My mother's maternal instincts took over. She became the mother that Lynn never had. Lynn confided in her and I about some of her exploits.

Before our sexual experience in the WaterPark shower two years ago, which began as a dare from Rachel, she had been to a party, two weeks prior and had let herself be talked into a game of strip poker. She didn't know the game well and it took very little time to be naked. That led to dares. One dare involved sex with two guys. She had been a virgin before that night.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers