All Comments on 'Random Letters'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ljaljaalmost 17 years ago
very nice :-)

This story was really a turn on for me, I love the CFNM thing. I love it more than actually doing it. A clothed woman is so sexxy to me when my pants are down and her looking at me. I would be happy if she just watched me as I masterbate. But even happier if she did it for me :-). This story was very long. But very good. And i hope for more soon...

RichardlsRichardlsalmost 17 years ago
Great story Diana

Geat story! I liked your uses of the letters. Looking foward to you next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
!

Can't wait for the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
When are you going to have a sequel??? SOOOOON

Great Job. Erotic as it can be. Where is part 2????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Reading this was like reading a dream. A very erotic dream that many, many men wish could come true. Please continue with stories on this topic, Diana. You write extremely well,and always have the reader anticipating the next paragraph, and what it will bring. They are MUCH APPRECIATED!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good story. Well written cfnm scenes. Loved the girls coming up with false accusations to get him nude. Maybe in future installments, they do it again? Mom ,daughter and a few friends are stripped down to their lingerie. They're about to change into swimsuits to go swimming in the backyard pool. He walks in, they all accuse him of spying, he has to spend the rest of the day swimming and walking around nude. But AFTER he gets a spanking .

alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous