All Comments on 'R&R With Mom'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

Very good, since it was set in 1969 Mom should have been in a mini skirt and go-go boots as well.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Ver Revealing story

Ahabscribe you took me back to my youngster days when i was in your age then i was in high school back then but you left me some great memories and some tears also i will look for some more of your great stories that was beautifully written how long was Allan in the service?

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
For a story this short

this was rather well done. and the fact that the author chose to not do an orgy with everyone --- especially when the kids were young --- this was good. <p>

i've always found adults having sex with kids repulsive; but if an adult son or daughter --- who have had other sexual relations with others before --- CHOOSING consciously to form loving sexual relationship with their family, that's "erotic" and taboo, yes.. <p>

so, for the 38 year-old daughter, who's married and divorced, with grown up children, to return to be with her dad, when their older mother, at 70 something, may by on her way out,,, that's just very logical

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 17 years ago
Kimberly's loss is Mother's gain!

I love stories in which a young guy makes his mom pregnant. In this case, when his high school sweetheart fails him, he falls back on his mom. Blood is indeed thicker than water!

mejau71mejau71almost 17 years ago
Astounding

Superb. Touching. Romantic. Everything a love story between mother and son should be. You capture the essence of what a woman truly craves so eloquently. Not only do you captivate the reader with their love, but also you top it off with marriage and a beautiful conception of a living testament to their unconditional love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lovely Story

Iam sure for some this will not be such a piece of fiction,loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Natural

A delightful natural story,not such a fantasy i am sure.Mothers do feel very protective especially where their sons are concerned.

David48David48over 16 years ago
memories

I'm 59 now, and a V Nam vet. I was a tad to close to a mortor round and spent eight months in the Presidio as my reward. It would have been really nice if I had someone like your mom then. My own had left this life when I was just seven. Good for you Ahab. Fiction or no, a really happy, sexy tale.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Quite a Love Story

I prefer sibling incest tales, but you told this with such feeling I was surprised to find I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
R & R with Mom

WOW!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
WoW

Pity I cant give that more than 100% - it was a very sensual and gentle story between twin souls - All Mothers should have a son who will look after them...............

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
WoW

Pity I cant give that more than 100% - it was a very sensual and gentle story between twin souls - All Mothers should have a son who will look after them...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

Has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Warm and believable characters, and a great story-line. Very well written. I will read this story again

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 16 years ago
GREAT

Another great story thank as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mutant mom

It was really sexy up until the wacked out body proportions you gave the mom. 25" waist = thin, but totally plausible; 30" hips = maybe on an asian teenager, but the waist/hip ratio would look like someone who's ass was amputated; 38" DD chest = big boobs on a massive ribcage. Try 34-24-36 for a slender but busty hourglass figure. (This type of measurement includes the bust, a 36"DD references a bra size where the 36" is the torso under the bust.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

Ive been coming to this site for four or five months now and I have to say that this has been one of the best stories Ive read and is actually the only one Ive ever voted for. Keep up the good work!

SephroniaSephroniaalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!

I really do wish I could give you more than 100. It was well written and a wonderful story. It became one of my top five. I've read it plenty of times (more than ten) and it never gets old. You are a fantastic writer and keep up the great work!

LadyR191LadyR191about 15 years ago
Great writting skill

This is one of the best stories I have read. You wrote with the skills of a true writer. It had the the details of a good storie that did not bog down with a whole lot of unnessary chatter. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
her son's sperm loads

Another great story by this superb author! At first John is desolated that his girl friend has abandoned him. Soon, though, he finds much more than adequate compensation in his mother's arms--and up her cunt! Mom's had the hots for her good looking boy for a long time! When he was in high school she'd watch as he slept naked, admiring his fine body, especially his fat dick and well-filled balls! Now that Mom has managed to release her son's natural motherfucking instinct, both are free to enjoy the closest most exciting sex there is--a boy plowing his own mother's welcoming twat, again and again! For Mom, it's her darling boy back up where he started and where he belongs! For John, it's where his stiff prick feels safe, surrounded by warm motherly love! No wonder he shoots the biggest sperm loads of his life right up his mother's twat and into the same womb he came out of! Naturally, he knocks his Mom up! And they live happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
whooooot!

I LOVE IT. thats all i have to say. :))

penny1969penny1969about 15 years ago
honesty is a blessing

more than erotic, this was pure romance.....with a twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really like this story my only wish is I could write one like this i hope you write more story like this one

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

A truly beautiful story indeed. It was short, but very emotional. Thanks! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good good good

this was so good but im wondering how you knew my life story only difference i was in aden not nam (brit you see) and my mother first saw me when i was fourteen and started taking advantage of me then not of course that i stopped her p,well you wouldnt would you? one day i will get round to writing my story, promise

jochebedjochebedalmost 12 years ago
One of the Greatest! Idea for a Sequel ...

This was one of the first stories I ever read on Lit, and it remains one of my favorites. Couldn't say how many times I've come back to this near-perfect love story! But one part has always intrigued me. Narrator says at the end that mom-wife & son-husband shared their secret with daughter Ginger when she was 18. That must've been some conversation! Even though she takes the news without blinking, I would have loved to read that scene dramatized. What exactly did they say to her? How did they tell her? There's a whole nother story in there! And since they're still staying with Mom and John, what becomes of Ginger & the next generation? Don't leave it there Ahabscribe!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Thank you

That was an amazing and touching story please keep up the exallent work, maybe even a sequal

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NOW THAT'S A STORY

IT'S ABOUT TIME A VET GOT A GOOD BREAK. NOW HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE, IS THERE A LITTLE LOVIE YET.? YOU KNOW (MRS. HOWELL) DID DAD KNOCK UP GINGER YET? OR WILL ALAN GET OUT OF THE SERVICE AND KNOCK UP MOM? (GINGER). IT'S A GOOD STORY TO KEEP GOING. STILL A FAN ..........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

absolutely beautiful. Much superior to the sad & twisted tale of the mother who had been kidnapped. This had a good buildup and an ending with a tentative plan for the future. In these mother/son relationships the mother always has to think of the future. My mom knows that someday she'll be gone and I'll be alone and that worries her as she is nearly 81 and feels time growing short. The plan is a good one, as the story is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
40 years in two pages; seems kind of rushed

A little more development might have been a good thing; as it stands, it seems rushed and cobbled together as fast as you do it. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars

Will you write another one

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

Very, very good! Thank you!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
beautifully told

thanks for sharing

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Must agree with Anon 40 years in 2 pages, somewhat

Loved the first page but I thought you somewhat rushed the second. I also thought you could've have easily drawn this storyline to eight or even ten pages quite easily by using the daughter and granddaughter more effectively , but there again I did enjoyed the story and gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super

Very good

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Lucky

You lucky Motherfucker! Twice wounded in Nam, and survived to love the woman that loved you all your life. Great story, Five Stars!

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 4 years ago
SEXY AND ROMANTIC

We all look for sexy stories here and this story certainly is that. But it's such a happy surprise to read how you weaved in a lovely romantic story also. I enjoyed how you provided context for the two characters feelings, emotions and actions.

The last several paragraphs were especially good as you gave your readers a (too) brief idea of how the relationship worked out, along with a hint of what might be in store for the main character. Thank you for an almost perfect story. I will be re-reading this more than once. Please give us more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story but*****

Great story loved it. But having served at the tail end of Nam..the Viet Cong were Victor Charlie not Victor Charles. It just helps to sell a story if the facts are correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lovely story although it's a shame that ginger didn't join mum and dad in bed , loved it thank you

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/19/2021)

Nicely done. For a second there I thought he wasn't going to make it out of Nam. This had a nice HEA ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being a Vietnam veteran myself I found memories in this story that I had long forgotten thank you

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Romance amid the horror and incest to boot! A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous