Ranger Chronicles Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a surge of Arc-Energy across his shackles and focused them into Arc-Bolts. They turned to dust.

Nimi brought her lips against Kalan's. Through the bond she could feel his desperation, his yearning to have her. What she was doing was very dangerous. Unknown to Xavin and Nadia, this was bond not between master and slave, but between mates. She'd thought she'd formed this years ago with Xavin. She now knew that had been wrong - a mimic of the true bond she was experiencing. This was desire. Xavin had abandoned watching his Human and was now entranced by the way she danced with Kalan. She could feel their eyes on her and knew they were the center of attention. She needed more. She needed to have his hands on him.

He groaned. She felt his desperation rise. A sudden surge of Arc-Energy erupted across his body and into the shackles, turning them to dust. In a flash he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her down across the table, switching their places.

Nadia gapsed. Xavin readied his staff. The two ghosts she had brought materialized, each bearing blades brimming with Void-Energy. They stopped, entranced by the dance that was occurring before them. Jhannel paid them no mind. She knew he couldn't hurt her - the bond was too strong. Kalan himself focused only on her. He kissed her, desperately fighting her tongue. His hand was still tight on her neck, restraining her movement. His chest seemed to envelope her. She was absolutely drenched near her groin. She needed to be filled. His cock pressed against her opening. She wanted to tell him to go slow, to be patient.

"Wait, Kala-" He paid her no mind as he pushed forward.

Kalan pushed into Jhannel. Had she said something? Her warmth utterly enveloped him. She was tight and warm as he slipped inside her. He needed her. He felt her heat, and stayed there for a while, letting her grow accustomed to him. He pulled back slowly only to slam into her. He did it again, and again, and again, until he worked himself up into a fast pace, slamming into her like a force of nature. An unstoppable pressure rose at the base of shaft. He wouldn't last much longer. They looked each other in the eyes. The bond had stopped growing, though he was sure she still felt it rising. He lifted his hand from her throat to her waist, caressing her smooth skin, taking in every bit of her as he could. He felt her erupt in pleasure. Her legs began to quiver, she let out a soft, guttural moan. She became tight around him. That was it. She'd completed her bond and he hadn't. That was enough for him. He erupted jet after jet of thick streams of semen deep into her. They ended panting, exhausted. He gave her one last thrust, pushing his cum as deep as possible. He withdrew with a plop and laid next to her on the table. They stared at the ceiling. The room was silent. He felt her amazement as she realized that she was pregnant.

Nadia had taken off her robes and was giving her herself a rough fingering herself at the sight. Xavin taken the Elf from Ralph and was pounding her in ass. The poor thing seemed half-dead, with dead, lifeless eyes. The Warmaidens stood, eagerly waiting for their turn. The two Ghosts seemed relaxed.

Now was the time.

Jhannel sensed his intention through their bond. Her eyes became wide in realization. She rose to stop him. She was too slow. A bolt of Arc-Energy traveled through his hand and cracked the first Ghost in the chest, sending him flying against the wall. He dashed towards the second with a Levitation, increasing his speed. The Ghost fumbled for his blade. He was too slow as well. Kalan struck him in the gut only to place a bolt directly into his chest. He flew towards his companion and collapsed unconscious. The Elf woman Xavin had shrieked and dashed towards the other side of the room. Xavin rose, reaching for his staff. The Warmaiden Gami tackled him, pinning him to the ground with a cry. The other, Mazi, went for Nadia, slamming her against the wall with more than enough force for her thin frame. Kalan grabbed the Ghost's weapon. It was a double-sided sword with a slight curve at the base. A bit short for his taste but it would do. Finally, the Ranger could return. Jhannel shrieked.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Said Jhannel, yelling.

"Breaking out of here. And you're coming with me, woman." He couldn't leave her behind. He couldn't harm her. The bond was too strong. She knew this as well. She rose from the table. A bit of semen dripped from the vagina and onto her thigh. Tyr's Blessings, he couldn't look down there. She'd just get him aroused again.

"I'm not going anywhere. We are staying here." He turned to face her, angry.

"You're the one who decided to from the bond, didn't you? You're coming with me. You're my hostage." He placed a hand on Cleitus' table and put a bolt through his shackles, disintegrating them. The Warmaiden had fucked him into a daze. She seemed content as she stood near him. Interestingly, she didn't move a muscle. "You still alive, Cleitus?" Kalan gave him a hand and lifted him from the table.

"Just barely..." He said. His legs were shaking, but he would live. Jhannel could likely heal any damage. Kalan did the same to Ralph, who as healthy as ever.

"Tyr's mercy, Kalan," said Ralph. "Is it finally happening?"

"Yes. Cleitus, get the other blade from that Ghost. Ralph, I think the male Drow dropped a staff. You might be able to use it. Now you." He turned to Jhannel. "Where are my men?"

"I will never tell you. You know this."

"You seem a bit confident, Nimi. Our positions have changed, I am giving order, you know this. If you don't speak..."

"You cannot hurt me." Damnation. She was right. She'd be a bad hostage if harmed. At best he could threaten her. He turned toward the Warmaiden - Gami was her name?

"Gami," he called. Her ears perked up and she turned to face him. She had seemed on his side before... perhaps. "Bring me the male Drow." She rose Xavin, who she had pinned onto the ground, and dragged him towards Kalan. Was a he Warchief now? This would take some getting used too. Kalan placed his blade against the Drow's neck.

"Tell me where my men are." Jhannel's eyes flickered from Xavin to the blade, and back to her sister, who was still pinned under Mazi, unconscious. Xavin gave her a look of betrayal. He knew through the bond that the previous connection she'd built with Xavin had been fake. Neither of them had questioned it until now. Despite that, she still felt a connection to him.

"Very well..." Kalan smirked.

"Leave the Drow sister but bring the Elf woman and the Warmaidens. We're leaving."

*****

Note: I left the Orc sex with Kalan out because the story was long enough already. Just know that the Gazi and friend were fucked.

Possible future stories:

The Orcs revolt at Garthrand, and Kalan's Half-Orc children are born, giving rise to a fearsome Tribe of Orcs indeed. The Drow can only survive the onslaught with Human and Elven help. Can the Drow survive the onslaught?

Lady Aryenn, a General for the Elves now, travels to Stormcrown to find her son, who she still feels is alive. Her protégé Princess Aurielle of the Elves goes with her, along with Archon Alatar. How will she react to meeting her son?

Kalan has managed to evade forming the mating bond with Jhannel Nimiri, yet she has formed it with him. Now pregnant, how will they, along with Ralph, Cleitus, and the captured platoon escape the Drow alive?

Guardian Ancano attempts to woo Aurielle, Elven Princess and protégé to Lady Aryenn. However, Alatar's plans to marry Aurielle to Kalan get in the way. Who will win out in Aurielle's love?