All Comments on 'Ranger Chronicles Ep. 02'

by Septim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great read, hope to be able to read the next chapter soon.

ItalianBoarItalianBoaralmost 6 years ago
Very glad that you chose to continue the story.

The first chapter of the story was excellent, so I'm really glad that there's more.

I really, really like how you've set up Orcs here, they have a feral edge, but not without honour, and that is good. The kids between the ranger and the orc maidens will be quite a sight to see, and for others to fear. I like the dynamics between him and the orc women and, whatever his "civilized" side says, Kalan likes it too.

I would like to mention, as a constructive critic, that the last bit of the story was just a tad rushed, in some ways, but that aside it was good, I'm eager to see if the Warchief and Kalan make up some sort of alliance between them.

Now that Kalan has earned dominance over the orc maidens, does that mean he could, in theory, be some sort of Chieftain within the orcs culture?...

But anyway, very nice read and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
please more!

do chapter 3! I love 1 and 2 so much. such an interesting world and very kinky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous