All Comments on 'Ransom Ch. 08'

by AmandaSarah

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finishing this story. You are a beacon of hope for all the unfinished stories on this site LOL. Fabulous ending, always a sucker for a HEA. Once again thank you for finishing this, much appreciated and best wishes in life !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK YOU!!

Devoured this story yesterday and i was sad with them parting ways. I loved this ending!! Thank you for completing it <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

It was a great ending. Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for completing your story! Unfinished stories are just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THANK YOU!

Honestly after chapter 7 I couldn't believe that it was the end - and it wasn't! Thanks for giving us a proper finish to your story x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ugh typical

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Trolling us 😉

Great ending to a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should be a book

This was really an amazing story. Iv been coming back regularly to check if there is a new chapter. You should turn it into a book.

KathrynClareKathrynClareabout 6 years ago
Publish

I've read much worse from Amazon. You should publish this and enjoy your success in finishing a great first piece. The ending didn't feel rushed.

Honestly, this is an amazing framework and you could flesh it out even more for something more novel-esque if you chose. Congratulations! I loved it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 6 years ago
Disappointing...

There was nothing to indicate the shift from obsession to love. At the very most, he loves her body and the challenge. And aside from her physical reaction to his dominance, there is nothing to indicate that Kailee loves him either. I'm so annoyed with her and disgusted with Dominic, her brothers and her friend for not acknowledging how messed up the situation is.

It's disappointing because it started off well and with a bit more character development, could have been believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

This ending was perfect. Unfortunately I felt like you might have been pressured into the whole Dom gets help for his anger, bit.

( If not, cool, I really really liked it! But if you had an original ending that was different in mind, it would be interesting to read the alternitive ending as well.)

Don't let anyone else write the ending to your story. If they want a politically correct wrap up then they should write their own stories. Personally I adore you and think that you have what it takes to be an industry leader. I would love to beta read for you if you ever decided to make this into a book. You can find me on good reads under Maliceon. Good luck to you darlin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING

I waited so long for this! And I really liked the ending. Good job!

AdamantiumPrincessAdamantiumPrincessover 5 years ago
My #1

I’m a sucker for Stockholm Syndrome like stories. This one was fabulous and became my favorite the more I read. I’ve read this story 3-4 times now.. lol my partner and I have recreated it in the bedroom even hahaha. It’s absolutely delicious. Alllll these people saying they’re disgusted and what not, please dear god don’t listen to them, they can find another story by another artist. Cuz that’s what this was, ART! If this ever turns into a book I’d buy the hell out of it! Thank you thank you AmandaSarah

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Great Story....

.... from a talented writer. Thanks for the enjoyment. Do not know of your situation, but you should seriously consider publishing this and hopefully future works. All the best to you in whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story was hot and worked for me

Dominic was forceful and dominant yes, but Kailee gave as good as she got, they were well matched in my opinion. And unlike most kidnapping stories, he wasn’t as unhinged obsessive stalker looking to own her and make her his personal sex doll. Those bring out the heebie jeebies in me, especially when the women fall for their kidnapper. I think this story toed that line well, by making Kailee such a strong character, and their interactions battles of wills that turned them both on, and the whole point of the kidnapping wasn’t about her as a sex object, that just happened because of their chemistry. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for finishing this story. It is awesome!

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you xx

Thanks so much for all of your beautiful comments, they’ve brightened my day xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant Ending

Very well done. HEA all round. As far as the ‘rape’ goes, it really is a bit of a grey area. It’s such a difficult situation to clarify at the time it was written and the way it read to me it seemed like a clear cut rape. It’s a very difficult subject to write about when so much can ride on the emotional response, it’s difficult to explain but she could just as easily have been severely traumatised from their first encounter. I thoroughly enjoy reluctance stories but hate non consent with a passion, as a category it can be a bit of a minefield.

Fortunately it wasn’t intended as a dark story, more of an unusual romance. Just wondering if you’re a published author? It wouldn’t take much for this to sell, and sell well.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AmandaSarahAmandaSarahover 4 years agoAuthor
Tess

Hi Tess,

Thanks so much for your kind comments! I also enjoy more of a reluctance story and it can be challenging to construct a story of consent while still including a good dose of power play and dominance. When I started writing this story I actually did it as a bit of a laugh, and never expected to actually write a novel-length story! I’m not a published author, but I have been gradually reworking Ransom with the intent to look into publishing it in the future. Of course, it will mean a lot of editing and I’ll be making it a consensual version, but I’m working hard to do so in a way that maintains the banter and dominance. Wish me luck ;)

AmandaSarah xx

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 4 years ago
I still love this

This has got to be one of my most favorite stories on here. I just love Kailee's personality, and I love me a strong forceful man. Is there going to be a sequel on this? Or maybe about her other brother?

bandogirl09bandogirl09over 3 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE CANT WAIT FOR THE PUBLISHED VERSION!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god I love this story this is what true love is all about and I love it I wish I could meet a man like Dominic

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

Hot story no doubt but hard to see how on earth a supposedly strong woman like her wouldn't bE calling that first time rape. It for sure was and lets hope any guys reading this realise this. Its dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He didn't grovel enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmandaSarah@AmandaSarah
29.04.2021 Hi lovely ones, Chasing Alex chapter 3 is now in the magical hands of Lit and will hopefully be live in time for the weekend. I'm excited with where this story is going, and just love the banter-filled chemistry between Chase and Alex so I hope you enjoy the read as...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ransom Ch. 07 Previous Part
Ransom Series Info