All Comments on 'Raodside Toilet'

by Chrissie39

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My wife

My lovely bride also sucked me while my best friend watched once. Have to say it was the best orgasm ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Make a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife in toilets

FANTASTIC, Chrissie! My wife & I used to do this sort of thing fairly regularly in two or three park toilets we got to know. .still do, occasionally! We ve been married 7 years. We re in our early 30's now. We BOTH dress in stockings and suspenders, hi-heels and both slim. I always tell the men I'm the husband. She gets very excited at being looked at under the wall and through the holes. I often go into the next cubicle and watch from there. . A couple of times,one of the dirty old men we got to know actually bent her over the seat and bummed her. Usually, she stands on the seat with her legs apart while a man licks her wet panties, then she might sit down and suck him off until he shoots his jism all over her face and mouth. We always have fantastic fucks in the cubicle afterwards. So, your story really resonated with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The world’s biggest load dropped into the toilet. Filling up the entire toilet with poop, female supermodels under physical training about 15 hours per day with eating about 8 to 12 full size meals per day would poop out around 4kg of poop per toilet visit, about 5 toilet visits per day. That’s what a supermodel needs to keep slim and healthy without food settling in one spot becoming saturated excess fat inside the elementary canal to let it out the other lower end before changing into fat. That’s a lot of poop to clog the toilet. With 15 hours of physical exercise per day is a 10km jog twice per day, 10 km swim of an Olympic pool twice per day and 4 hours of yoga twice per day including 4 packets of dried fruit health food per day would create the food hunger for 8 to 12 full size meals per day. Get training ladies and get healthy and slim. It will make a natural skin tone cosmetic into a healthy beautiful complexion glow whole body wide and prevent ageing. Girls stay young and very beautiful. Love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am impressed. That's a lot of cum. Plow and plow until you can't. The involuntary ejaculation of the man onto his friend cracked me up

kirstymiakirstymia2 months ago

I really enjoyed reading this little gem of a story

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous