All Comments on 'Rape Trauma Recovery'

by ddwriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More oversize penis crap.

An 11" penis. That occurs about 1 in 100,000 and usually they don't function correctly. No intelligent man would want such a penis and certainly not if they knew all the problems from such a freak appendage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing and beautiful story

Very enjoyable, nicely written, with a happy ending. Very pleased I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
enjoyable

Hey...good story, very imaginative, and a good ending. Where the heck does your other respondent get his data from?

Does somebody somewhere really sit around with a ruler in their hand and an endless line of cocks in front of him/her, saying, "99,998. 99,999. 100,000 ! Oh look! heres another 11 incher"

For goodness sake we are allowed to have a little fiction in our fiction.........Terry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done!

I can't believe some twat rated this story a 0 just because of the 11 inch cock. For shit's sake it's a fantasy story! And a good one at that. I'm male, and my submissive side enjoyed the objectification angle in particular. Terrific work!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

There are no humans with an 11" penis. If you get away from the hype, even John Holmes was only 8.75". Therefore, I stopped reading and gave this garbage 1*.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
The Penis Penalty?

Another commenter wrote:

"There are no humans with an 11" penis. If you get away from the hype, even John Holmes was only 8.75". Therefore, I stopped reading and gave this garbage 1*."

It's FANTASY, man. Make-believe. PRETEND!

It makes me sad to see that a writer's work gets a worthless rating because he has too much imagination. I once imagine a cock like a tree trunk. Thank goodness there was no idiotic censor in my head grading me down for it.

Talk about unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As soon as I read "my 11" " I stopped reading and gave this garbage "1*" !!

1 star !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nope

I quit reading at "eleven inch cock." I want to read real shit, not some porn wannabe shit.

seandulacseandulacalmost 10 years ago
me too

"eleven inches long"

Very poor choice for the story. Made even worse by the fact that almost no human has a penis that size.

cartoonish

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Strange

Sounds more like a torture session for the man. Sounds like a fetish to me.

No Rating

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Ok, first, that was different..

The thing about it I have the most trouble with though... if Marty "lost it"... in a period of time quicker than Laura could have responded, Marty could have done SERIOUS damage to Laura's husband's testicles...

It was nice that Laura was willing to risk her husband to help Marty...

Nothing against her husband, but it would have served her right to have to had to live with that happening...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Really?

That made a lot of sense for sure. A solid *2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 Stars

He didn't even go to the bathroom for 7 hours ?? I would have taken at least 2 pisses and at least 1 Shit .. Nothing to Eat or Drink either ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This will no doubt...

come as a shock to US actor Jonah Falcon, whose penis is 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 inches when erect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The 11" seems far-fetched, but it is fantasy. This story is extremely sensual to me. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

beautiful story. Almost healed me (am I survivor) too. I cried at this end.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 2 months ago

That is so fucking weird -- but also original -- that I was "forced" to give it a 5. My only criticism was the 11 inch cock. According to actual studies in the U. S. only 1 in 390,682,215,445 men have a penis size of 11 inches; not likely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous