Raped?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while, I had used a ton of toilet tissue to dry myself up but even then, all the toilet tissue in the world wouldn't have dried everything up as Bob was such a prolific spunker. Bob was down stairs while I was still mopping out, Johnny met him at the bottom of the stairs. I heard Bob say, "Your wife is just tidying everything up in her workroom and I have to be on the next bus, thanks for the game and for introducing me to your wife."

'What are you going to do now, Johnny will want to fuck you right now for sure and he'll feel how lose and wet your cunt is right now!'

I whispered, "I'll have to try and distract him somehow!"

Page 23

I checked myself in the bathroom mirror to make sure that I still looked the same way I did when I climbed the stairs. Johnny was standing at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me as I stepped off of the landing and onto the top step, I saw the top of my stocking, on my left leg, pop into view as I stepped down, Johnny grinned and his trousers inflated. "How did it go?"

"He's only willing to pay ten pounds a square meter for floor covering, he's just a 'Tyre kicker' I guess!"

I took another step down and my right stocking top popped into view and the bulge in Johnny's trousers jumped.

"Would you like me to help you with dinner or would you like to fool around a little first?"

I caught my breath in my throat as I gasped, making dinner would have put the sex off for an hour at the most, I'd never dry out in just an hou...'Stop, I've just remembered why you didn't go to that party, Johnny wanted you to go to the party in that dress and stockings and nothing else but you refused, you were going to change or at least put a bra and panty set on first and that was that, he just jumped you and you bumped the ugly all evening and night long.'

I smiled for the first time in ages, "I don't feel like cooking dinner, I'd rather go out and drown my sorrows over a mushroom risotto and a large bottle of white!"

"You mean go out dressed like that?"

"If you want me too."

I was kidding, I knew if I said no he'd fuck me first and we'd go out later if I managed to make him climax before the last bus.

"I'd better take a quick shower and get changed, I only have twenty-eight minutes until the next bus comes."

I waited for Johnny to have his shower. I drank the coffee he'd made me while I was upstairs being fucked by Bob Baker just ten feet above my husband's head. Twenty minutes later he'd washed away all trace of Johnny Clarke the accountant and apparently washed in a younger version of Johnny Cash as he walked down the stairs wearing double denim and cowboy boots.

'So, you're both going out in fancy dress, you as a whore and him as a country and western singer!'

There was no time to do anything about Johnny's poor dress sense or lack of taste as the bus was already leaving the terminus and heading in our direction. Johnny's arm was already up to let the bus driver know that we wanted him to stop as he stepped out of the front door. Johnny got on the bus first and walked past the driver as I was paying, the driver's eyes followed Johnny walking past him, the driver had that look on his face like Johnny walking past him had put his nose out of joint but his countenance changed in an instant when he saw the way I was dressed, I held out two pound coins, "Two tickets to town please love."

Page 24

The drivers dismal expression changed to a sweet smile as he looked me over, the usual pattern, breasts first and then down to my legs, up to my stomach and back to my tits. Men hardly ever looked into my eyes, I guess most men are the same...well, apart from those that were 'Ass' men, they must have had difficulty having a conversation with a stranger.

The bottom deck of the bus was empty and Johnny had climbed a few steps to look around the upper deck but he was back down before the ticket machine had finished printing our tickets. Johnny shook his head and then he pointed to the high seat on the left of the salon, the seat mounted sideways on over the front wheel arch, almost a perch rather than a full seat. I was right next to the doors at the front of the bus, closest to the driver and on the twenty eight minute drive into the town centre the driver spent at least fourteen of those minutes looking over at my legs, my dress opening as the sway on the bus caused it to slip and slide over my upper thighs.

Johnny and I were alone all the way into town and at the High Street stop we got off the bus and the driver followed us, he turned the lights off and closed the door behind himself as he ran to the toilet block a few yards up the street.

"You go to the restaurant and get us a table for two, order me a pint of beer, I'll be with you in a minute."

As I walked to the restaurant I watched Johnny following the bus driver into the public toilet...that struck me as a little strange as the Italian restaurant we were going to eat in had excellent toilets inside.

I was given one of the tables in the window of the restaurant, there were four tables for two along the window, one edge of each table was close to the glass and the opposite edge was a walkway through from the front door to the toilets, on the opposite side of the walkway were six tables for four in almost the same amount of space as the tables for two. The four seater tables were narrower than the double tables, narrower but twice as long, two seats on each of the long sides.

I ordered Johnny's beer and my bottle of wine from the waiter that guided me to the very public table. I knew why, even though the restaurant was totally empty and they had other tables for two closer to the kitchen, they put me right in the middle of the window. I was eye candy and the waiter was using me as window dressing to try and encourage men to go into the restaurant, just because I was there.

I watched a man walk past, saw him stop and look at me, he gave me a close inspection and then turned to go to the restaurant's door. A waiter met him at the door and gestured toward one of the two seater tables closer to the kitchen. There was a discussion and he was sat at the table across from me even though the table was for four and he was on his own, he was looking at me, smiling at me, looked like he was just waiting for the water to leave before he hit on me...I guess that the way I was looking at him he could have thought that I was checking him out. I remembered what Bob Baker had said to Carl in the workshop, he'd said that I'd given him a 'come on' of some kind, I looked away from him but could still see him reflected in the glass.

Page 25

He was six foot tall with a very powerful looking chest, muscular arms, narrow waist and bulky thighs. He looked like a sportsman, probably a weight lifter or an American football player. I saw a very disappointed look on his face when the waiter brought me my bottle of wine, a glass and a pint of beer that he put on the table opposite me.

He looked even more disappointed when Johnny bubbled in and leaned over the table to kiss me on my cheek...not so much to kiss me but so he could whisper in my ear, "The bus driver was whacking himself off like a steam train in the toilet, you should have seen him when he came out of the stall after splashing all over the floor and saw me standing there, he quite literally shit himself on the spot. I asked him what time the last number eighteen left for the golf club, he was so shaken he could hardly speak...hey, wouldn't it be great if it was the same driver on the way home...if it is, will you flash him a little more?"

"He saw two inches of bare flesh above my stocking tops and all of my cleavage on the way into town, what more would you like to me to flash at the man?"

Johnny kissed my cheek again and sat down, 'I guess that means he'd like you to show everything!'

I was looking at the reflection of the man at the opposite table, he looked really pissed off that Johnny had joined me, he'd even pushed his menu way but he'd already ordered a beer so he had to buy a meal as well or the restaurant would be breaking the law on the sale of alcohol. I could see from his reflection that he was focussing on my lap and the little flash of white flesh that shone out every time I moved in my seat. I looked at Johnny each time I moved and flashed, he spotted the way the man was staring out of the corner of his eye and he also spotted every time I covered up after the flash.

My personal voyeur was totally fixated on me but his eyes did flick over to Johnny once, the look of distaste on his face changed to one of questioning and his eyes flicked to Johnny again and the questioning look changed to a smile, he stood up, "Johnny...Johnny Clarke...is that you?"

Johnny looked over at the man and then his face split into a grin as well, Johnny jumped to his feet and he held out his right hand for the man to shake. Johnny's hand was pushed away and he was pulled into the gap between the tables into a massive bear hug. "Brian, I haven't seen you in Northampton since the end of college and you emigrated to Leicester."

Brian was now standing at my side as he and Johnny caught up on the past five years but as Brian was talking to my husband he was looking down at me, down at my chest. As my dress was only held closed by the belt around my waist, every twitch of my body caused a little more of my flesh to be shown, either at the tops of my thighs or my cleavage.

Page 26

I kept looking from Johnny's face to Brian's and each movement caused a flash of the inner edge of my breasts, that I had to pull closed about every five or six flashes to prevent my total nudity in the Restaurant and from the look on Johnny's face he had noticed the effect I was having on Brian.

Johnny said, "I'd ask you to join us mate but we only have a table for two."

"I wouldn't want to barge in on you and you girlfriend's romantic meal mate!"

"Sorry Brian mate, this is Victoria, my wife. We're just having a meal out, not a romantic meal necessasarily..."

Brian jabbed Johnny in the ribs with his elbows, stopping Johnny digging an even deeper hole for himself, "With Vicky dressed like that mate, however the meal started out...it can't possibly end any other way but romantically."

I was flashing my cleavage again and was just reaching up to pull the front of my dress closed again as I looked into Johnny's eyes. He frowned and shook his head slightly. 'He's telling you not to cover up, he's a little out of control if you ask me!'

I didn't close the top of my dress and was rewarded by a smile from my husband. Brian didn't miss a second of the exchange and after closing my dress back over many times since he'd been looking at me, this time I didn't.

Brian smiled, "Well, if you would like to, you can join me at my table, it doesn't look any bigger than yours but at least it has four seats."

The waiter arrived just as Johnny was pulling my chair out from under me as I stood up, Johnny took my elbow and guided me behind Brian's seat and sat me on Brian's right. I placed our food order, a mushroom risotto for me and a seafood risotto for Johnny while Brian went for a spaghetti dish.

Brian patted my upper thigh as Johnny ferried my wine bottle and glass from our old table to our new one and then he returned to fetch his beer. Brian had tested the water by patting my thigh in two ways, he was looking to see if I would push his hand away as well as to see if Johnny reacted adversely to seeing Brian's hand so close to my upper thigh.

Johnny saw what Brian was doing but said nothing. He just smiled and sat down opposite me. The table was so narrow that Johnny's knees crashed into mine as he sat down, he reached under the table with his left hand and gripped my right knee, he pulled my legs open until his knees fitted between mine. My legs opening wide and Johnny's knees popping into view wasn't missed by Brian, he stopped patting my thigh and rested his hand on my leg.

Brian was stroking my leg from my knee to the point where my dress hid my leg from view and back again.

Page 27

"Are you married Brian?" I looked from Johnny to Brian, I hadn't expected Johnny to bring up marriage and Brian, especially as he was almost throwing me at Brian and I wouldn't have been happy to play the part of marriage wrecker.

"I was, it lasted all of two years before she came to her senses and kicked my arse out"

"Sorry to hear that mate."

"That's okay, we both agreed that we should never have got married, we were much better off as just good friends...the sex is still good with her though, we bump ugly about once a month!"

I was surprised that Brian could get a divorce and still sleep with a woman once a month so I butted in, "She divorced you but still lets you have sex with her once a month?"

Johnny leaned in, "It probably takes her a month to get over it...Brian's nick name at college was 'Donkey' and that wasn't because he was stubborn!"

Brian's left hand slipped off of the table and into his lap, he put his hand on his left thigh and pressed the cotton of his trousers down to highlight his slowly growing cock and it made me do a double take. I was well used to my husband's cock and assumed that it was an average size, reinforced by the fact that Bob Baker's cock was exactly the same size in length as well as circumference...I did have a bit of a shock at the length of Carl's cock, his cock was much longer than both Johnny and Bob but it was very thin...now I was looking at the outline of a cock that looked even longer than Carl's cock but fat, way fatter than Johnny's.

Johnny saw Brian outlining his cock to me and he gave me a grin and a wink before saying, "So, you never did say what you were doing in your old stomping ground Brian!"

"Well mate, I was in Luton doing a little bit of business, I drove a car down and sold it to a punter who works at the airport and was on my way home on the train when I decided to hop off the train to see if any of the old gang were in the 'Spit and Sawdust' pub on the estate...I couldn't believe my eyes, it's a bloody yuppie wine bar now!"

Johnny shook his head, "They ruined the estate and then they ruined the pub. They even closed down the Rugby and football teams. They probably wanted to play polo on the spots field."

"So where do you play rugby now?"

"I gave up rugby, lost the stamina in my legs, it's okay for you backs and prop forwards, you just need muscles and weight but fly-halves and wingers need speed and a quick brain...I'm not really sure I should say this but I took up golf instead!"

Fortunately the food came at that moment to stop Brian berating Johnny for betraying his social roots.

Page 28

Brian looked at my meal and Johnny's, there was nothing that needed cutting up so I was just eating my food with a fork in my right hand, "Hey, that looks delicious, you guys ever swap half way through?"

Johnny smiled at Brian's double entendre, he flicked his eyes in my direction, "Well, not so far but it's a fantasy of mine to try it!"

Brian turned to look at me, scrutinising my face as he said, "And how long have you had that fantasy Johnny-boy?"

I looked from Brian to Johnny, Johnny had never actually mentioned his fantasy to swap...meals or partners and I was sure that we were talking partners because of the faint red edge growing slowly over Johnny's cheeks. No mention of swapping but Johnny often wanted me to dress overly sexily when he took me out on a special occasion.

Brian put his fork down and filled his mouth with beer, he edged his seat a little further under the table to cut Johnny's line of sight, down to his lap, a little and before he picked up his fork again he put his hand on the back of my left hand, picked it up and moved it over his lap, placing it directly over his cock. Johnny didn't see anything but he had a good idea that Brian had done with my hand from the angle and position of my arm.

Johnny looked at the position of my arm and then he smiled when Brian started eating again and my hand was still resting on Brian's cock, he turned his head so that his eyes were focussing on mine and he gave me a wink and another grin.

Johnny took a swallow of his beer now and he said, "So, what time is your train back to Leicester Brian?"

I looked at the clock on the restaurant's wall, it was coming up to ten o'clock, I couldn't see how Johnny's wife swapping fantasy could move forward today, even if I did have Brian's cock under my palm and was gently rubbing my hand along his length. There were a few things getting in the way of Johnny's little fantasy. The time for one, the last train from Northampton to Leicester would be around eleven o'clock midweek so we only had an hour or less. The second problem as I saw it was the location, we hadn't brought the car into town so we wouldn't have the privacy of the back seat in a darkened car park. The third problem...and I saw this as a biggy, Brian was on his own, I could see myself going with Brian but he didn't have a woman to hand over to Johnny as an exchange!

Johnny was talking and brought me back into the room from my thoughts, "...You should check on the time of the last train, it won't be very late in the middle of the week!"

Brian pushed my hand off of his cock, took his phone out of his pocket and he walked away from the table talking on the phone. We obviously couldn't hear both sides of the conversation but we got, "...heavy lorry...damaged bridge parapet...last train has already gone...what can I do?"

Page 29

Johnny leaned over the table, he whispered, "Can I invite Brian to stay at our place if he can't get home easily?"

"Why?"

Johnny grinned, "Weeeellllll...I have been meaning to bring this up for a long time but I get turned on a lot when I read about swinging couples and wife swappers and I was wondering...what about Brian, he lives forty miles away, he isn't going to make a nuisance of himself turning up every ten minutes looking for sex."

"But Btian has one very important thing missing..."

"What's that, I thought he was a pretty good package all in all!"

"...the woman for you!"

Johnny laughed out loud at that, "I'm not looking to have sex with another woman, no one could compare with you anyway...I want to show you off to another man and then watch him as he..." Brian's return cut Johnny short.

"I don't believe it, an articulated lorry crashed into a rail bridge over the road. They've closed the line down between here and Leicester, closed it until the morning when they can inspect the bridge for damage and sort out what they're going to do about it, I can take the bus replacement service but it won't be quick, the bus is going through every village between here and Leicester."

"Well, if you don't fancy the long bus ride you could sofa surf at our place, we don't have a spare bed but the sofa is really comfortable...I often sleep on it if I upset Vicky!"

Brian gave me a very lecherous look, he nodded his head, "Wow, thanks mate, that's really kind of you."

Brian headed for the gent's toilet, I saw him taking a hand full of change from his trouser pocket and then the toilet door closed. There was a loud bang from inside the toilet and Brian came through the door with an angry look on his face. Brian marched to the waiter and bent his ear, then the waiter headed into the toilet with Brian in hot pursuit.

Johnny smiled, "Well, I guess Brian can see the writing on the wall, I'm guessing that he's had a wrestling match with the condom machine and lost...so, can I invite Brian into our bed as well as our house please darling?"

I knew we didn't have very long before Brian returned so thinking time was at a premium. "You can but don't you dare get any pangs of jealousy if things get out of hand!"

Brian came out of the toilet pocketing three pounds with a worried look on his face because he didn't have the condoms he'd been looking for.