Raped?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>

Page 30

Johnny and Brian both ordered another pint each and I poured another glass of wine for myself. When the waiter brought the beers I asked him for the bill, we had less than an hour before the last bus home and we'd been patrons of this particular restaurant often enough to know how slowly they weaved when their customers were in a hurry.

I'd tuned Johnny and Brian out rather, they were playing word games, all double entendres, I just sat there, sipping wine from my glass held in my right hand while my left was back on Brian's cock, lazily rubbing up and down the length of it through his trousers. I didn't even bother stopping when the waiter returned...eventually...with the bill. Johnny tried to catch my attention to pay the bill as he hadn't brought his wallet because of his tight clothes. Brian handed his credit card to the waiter; Johnny was objecting to Brian paying for our dinner as well as his, "Johnny mate, I have a generous expense account as well as a company credit card, I'm not paying, A guy in Luton is paying...a guy who was desperate to own a brand new Bristol Bullet and was too busy to pick up his own car."

We stopped in the restaurant until five minutes to eleven and headed to the number eighteen bus stand on the High Street. As usual, for the last bus out of town, there was a massive queue at every stand. We were close to the back of the queue. I took the lead and paid for three tickets to home. The bus was almost full, people ahead of me had climbed the stairs only to return moments later because the top deck was totally full. There was only one double seat left and a few singles next to people travelling alone. I dropped into the window seat and Brian walked past me to sit next to someone further back, Johnny grabbed his arm to stop him, "You sit by Vicky mate, I know Mike, I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy."

Brian flopped down in the seat next to me as the bus pulled away from the stand. He smiled at me, and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Johnny seems to be pushing us together rather a lot!"

I leaned back so I could put my lips against Brian's ear and whispered, "He wants you to fuck me but he wants you so turned on that you won't make him leave the room, he wants to watch...oh, and join in."

Brian changed places and whispered in my ear, "I tried to get condoms in the toilet but the machine was broken so I don't have any protection."

"I can't get pregnant...if that's what's worrying you."

'He's probably worried about catching something off of you!'

"Are you on birth control then?"

"No, fibroids completely blocking my fallopian tubes."

"Sorry to hear that."

Page 31

"I'm okay with it, I've never fancied the prospect of becoming a mother."

The bus chose that moment to pull into the first stop on the journey home. A middle aged woman got on the bus and looked around the lower deck for a seat, she looked like she was about to head up the stairs when the driver set off again and she was jolted almost off of her feet, she grabbed hold of one of the bars to stop herself falling.

Johnny stood up and offered the lady his seat. He walked down and stood at Brian's side, Brian looked up at him and then at me, "Ease up Vicky, I'll slide under you and you can sit on my knee and Johnny can have my seat."

I stood up, Brian slipped under me and as soon as his right hip touched the side of the bus he pulled me down onto his knee as Johnny dropped into the free seat. Brian pulled me across his lap so that my back was against the window and my knees were pointing at Johnny. I had only got two options for my left arm, I could either leave it between my side and Brian's chest or I could drape it over his shoulder I chose the second option putting my ear right next to his mouth.

Brian had his right arm across the small of my back, his right hand resting on my right hip, his left hand was on my left thigh, his palm on my dress and his fingertips brushing up and down over my stocking covered leg. Brian whispered in my ear, "Do you think Johnny would like to see us kiss in public?"

My eyes flicked to Johnny's face, he was looking at the two of us with a smile on his face. 'Well, it'll test Johnny's commitment to sharing you with his friend, if he gets jealous watching you kissing Brian, he'll never be able to go through with his fantasy.'

I turned my face to Brian's and we started to kiss passionately. My eyes were closed as they usually would be when kissing but from time to time I opened them to check on Johnny's reaction, if he was looking angry I would stop kissing Brian and the game would be over! Johnny seemed to be genuinely enjoying watching me and Brian as we kissed so I settled back and enjoyed a nice long snog with Johnny's friend.

Johnny tapped my knee, I pulled my lips off of Brian's to look at him and realised that we were on St Andrews Way, it was time to move to the front of the bus to get ready to get off. The street lighting on St Andrews Way was very good but on the footpath between St Andrews Way and Wentworth Way was unlit. Brian had his arm over my shoulder as we walked from the bus stop, across the street, Johnny was walking a few paces behind us. As soon as we stepped onto the footpath and into the darker part of the footpath Brian stopped me and kissed me again, Johnny was just standing there watching me and Brian as Brian pulled at the tie holding my dress closed and he opened it wide. I looked over Brian's shoulder, Johnny was just standing there, his smile widened when he realised that Brian had pulled the front of my dress wide open.

Brian told me to hold the front of my dress open and when I did, Brian stepped to one side so that Johnny could see more of my body, see Brian's right hand between my legs and his left hand lifting my breast to his lips, sucking my nipple into his mouth. I looked at Johnny, his cock was pushing the front of his trousers out. "Does it turn you on watching Brian playing with my body darling?"

Page 32

John nodded his head, "Do you want to watch Brian fucking me darling?"

"Yes."

"Here in the street?"

"That would be so fucking hot but it'd be better in our bedroom."

I dropped the right hand side of my dress and reached down to rub the front of Johnny's jeans, rubbing my hand over his cock for a minute before stepping back, Brian had just brought me to a petite orgasm with his fingers, I knew that if I let Brian take me too far we'd never get to bed.

I led the way along the footpath, my dress streaming behind me like a parachute, I didn't even cover up as I crossed Wentworth Way to get to our house, I pulled Brian up the drive to the back door. I had to push Brian off several times as I tried to open the back door, I couldn't leave that task to Johnny as his country and western singers outfit had no room for house keys or money in its pockets.

My dress was off before I stepped into the kitchen and was dropped over the back of a chair. I guided Brian up to my bedroom with Johnny close on our heels. I climbed on the bed and lay on my back, watching Johnny and Brian as they stripped off for me. We were all three on the bed and suddenly things seemed to stop, there was an etiquette thing going on...who got to do what and to whom. I felt a little frustrated, it was now midnight and Johnny would be heading off to work in less than seven hours time.

I kissed Brian, he was lazily rubbing his hands over my body, I had my right hand on his monster cock and my left hand rubbing Johnny's average sized cock. I moved my mouth from Brian to Johnny and kissed him, "You've got to get up for work at six-fifteen, would you like to fuck me for half an hour while I suck Brian's cock and then switch? I'll use my mouth to get you off while Brian fucks me and then you can get some sleep!"

Johnny grinned and nodded his head. I twisted my body, got onto my hands and knees and backed onto Johnny's cock as I lined my mouth up on Brian's cock. There was close to four inches of Brian's cock outside my mouth as the head of his cock brushed against my tonsils, I got a very slight gag reflex but before I could respond to the reflex, Brian's hand was on the back of my head and he was pushing down. Johnny was pounding away at my pussy from behind, his hips lapping against my buttocks and the force of his thrusting into me was pushing my head further down Brian's cock. I was swallowing as fast as I could as Brian's cock slipped down my oesophagus. Swallowing the way I was actually stopped me wanting to cough and also helped Brian get his cock deeper into my throat. I was keeping an eye on the time and at twenty-eight minutes my lips were at the root of his cock.

Page 33

Brian was bucking up into my face and he was gasping and growling, he was getting close to his orgasm but his time was up so I slowly pushed my mouth up off of his cock. I freed my mouth and Johnny sped up his fucking, Brian asked Johnny if he was close, Johnny didn't answer but I shook my head, "Johnny has to go for about two hours before he'll climax in my cunt."

I knee walked away from Johnny and turned around, I offered my buttocks to Brian and took Johnny's cock into my mouth. His cock head only just brushed across my uvula when my top lip was pressed into his pubic hair, that surprised me because my husband hadn't come close to that deep in my mouth before. I was well versed in how to give my husband pleasure and it only ever took me ten minutes to get him spurting into my mouth as Brian fed his cock into my pussy.

I swallowed every drop of Johnny's spunk and then started to orgasm hard on Brian's cock. It was funny that while I was concentrating nn sucking a cock I hadn't orgasmed but as soon as Johnny's cock slipped from my mouth and I could relax into the feeling of a massive cock butting itself into my body. Johnny lay on his side watching us fucking and all the time he had a massive grin on his face.

Brian pulled me down onto the bed, on my back, at Johnny's side, and he climbed on top of me, pushing my knees further apart so that Johnny could see his cock in me, well, if you can call a cock having five inches outside when he was in as deep as he could get as being in me.

I had multiple orgasms on top of multiple orgasms and as Brian was fucking me I kept looking over at Johnny and we kissed while Brian kept up a constant barrage on my pussy. At a quarter past one in the morning Johnny said, "Much as I'd love to watch until Brian cums in you, I've got to be up early and fit for work in the morning, I'm going to sleep on the sofa." He kissed me and dragged himself off of the bed.

"You don't have to go mate, I'm just making a pig of myself, I can get off in two minutes flat!"

"No, don't do that, you fuck her for as long as you like, she's loving it."

Brian stopped pounding and watched as Johnny left the bedroom. "I feel guilty pushing Johnny out of his own bed."

I smiled at him, kissed him and said, "How do you want to cum...or rather where?"

Brian grinned, "I love to climax up a woman's tight arse!"

"Not that way, I'm a virgin there and you're not the man to open that door...I was thinking more in my mouth, in my pussy or over my body."

"All three but for now I'll settle for your cunt!"

We got down to it again and Brian fucked me for an hour solid, I was climaxing for fifty nine of those minutes. I wasn't a stranger to long sex sessions but Johnny did like to ring the change so I would have loads of orgasms with gaps. When Brian let fly it felt like he'd pushed a hosepipe up my cunt and turned the tap on. As soon as he dropped out of my pussy I had to run for the bathroom and piss all of his cum out of me.

Page 34

When I got back in the bedroom we cuddled together and fell asleep in each other's arms. At four o'clock in the morning Brian woke me up so that I could get him off with my mouth, swallowing his seed was far less messy than letting him shoot in my cunt. I was woken momentarily at five o'clock as he wanked himself all over my breasts and face, I wiped my spunk covered body with a towel and went straight back to sleep.

At seven o'clock I was woken by 'Bing...bong...bing...bong...bing...bong' in rapid succession, that meant that there was someone at the back door, the front door bell push was wired to fire the solenoid and hold it in place as long as the push was pressed and when the bell push was released it sounded the bong. It was just seven minutes after Johnny had left for work, "That must be Paul!"

"Who's Paul?"

"A junior member of the golf club, he caught me giving the handy-man a blow-job yesterday and I got the feeling that, even though he said he wanted to see my mosaic designs this morning, he was hinting that he would tell Johnny if I wasn't 'Nice' to him."

"Well then, let's give him a little shock...shall we?"

I rolled out of bed and reached for my short, silk, dressing gown but Brian stopped me pulling it off the back of my bedroom door. He followed me down and into the kitchen and stood behind me as I opened the kitchen door. The smile on Paul's face as the door opened almost turned his head into a flip-top bin look alike. "I saw Johnny leave for work before I..." He stepped into the kitchen and suddenly the naked form of Brian popped into his eye-line and he froze, his jaw had dropped down almost to the floor. It was obvious that Brian had spent the night with me and Johnny so my husband probably wouldn't worry if Paul told him that I was naked with the handy-man at the golf club.

Brian was grinning at the effect he'd had on the boy, "You want a coffee Paul?"

Paul was suddenly worried, he was okay with me being naked in the kitchen but Brian being naked, that was a horse of a different hew.

"So...you're a junior member at the club are you Paul?"

I could see that Paul was about to make a run for it but he stopped and looked at Brian to see if he could recognise him from the golf club.

"Are you expecting your promotion to full member to go through on the nod next year?"

Paul looked confused, his father was the membership secretary at the golf club so he did expect his application to be just rubber-stamped so he nodded his head.

Page 35

"Well, check the rulebook mate, if a member objects to your membership they'll have to put it to the vote and you only need one black-ball and you're out on your ear." Paul looked even more worried now, he didn't know if Brian was actually a member of the club but he knew that Johnny was a full member and so he would get a vote on Paul's membership application if I made a complaint against him.

"I think you should run away home young man and think about your future actions."

I laughed as Paul ran down the drive, "Oh look at that, my old man made us a pot of coffee...want one now or..."

I was grasped in a bear-hug and Brian pulled me over to the breakfast bar, he sat on a high stool and pulled my face to his and as we kissed his erection grew and pressed against my tits. I pulled away from him and looked at the bottom of the stool, l lifted my left foot to the stretcher on the right hand side of Brian's stool and I lifted my body up, straddling his lap and put my right foot on the stretcher on the other side of the stool and then I started riding his huge cock.

I wasn't trying to climax and I wasn't trying to get Brian to his climax either. We kissed for thirty minutes and then I stopped riding him, "Would you look at a DVD with me, give me your honest opinion?"

"What is it, porn? You and Johnny making a home video?"

"I'm not sure just how much porn it is though."

I explained my encounter in town the day before with Bob Baker, I got a, "You were a very busy girl yesterday..."

We stopped fucking and I fetched the DVD from my coat pocket. I popped it into the DVD player and handed the remote controller to Brian.

The film started, I was surprised to see that the camera being displayed on screen was marked with the literal 'Main Entrance', it had the date and time as well. I was walking towards the camera but still out on the High Street, I looked over my shoulder several times as I crossed the road. I stopped at the entrance to the Pig's Tail alleyway.

Bob Baker could clearly be seen standing at the front of the bus watching me across the road. I turned towards the alleyway and started to walk towards the factory's main entrance. Brian stopped the film and wound it back until I was facing Bob again. Brian stepped forward one frame at a time, "You see that?"

"What?"

Page 36

"The way you turned, you turned your head first and then your body followed, if I'd seen you doing that move, I'd have thought that you were telling me to follow you!"

That surprised me, I was sure that I hadn't made that move, the film played on and when I reached the first right turn, I stopped again. Bob was just entering the alleyway as I reached the turn. I waited until Bob was a quarter of the way from the High Street to where I was standing and I made the same exaggerated head movement.

"I was sure that as soon as Bob entered the alleyway I'd walked down the path to the right, I'm sure that I didn't wait that long to move."

The screen suddenly jumped to a different camera, the literal changed to 'Back Door' and once again I was walking towards the camera. I stopped at the corner of the left turn, in my mind I'd watched Bob walk around the first corner but as I turned Bob was already half way to me. I waited until he halved that distance and made the head movement again before I headed for the recessed doorway.

I saw Bob step in front of me and kiss me, I was standing with my portfolio in my left hand and my handbag in my right and my arms were at my sides...exactly as I remembered. I saw him pulling my bottom lip with his teeth and I saw my right hand move, my handbag was now over my wrist and my right hand was on the small of Bob's back and as he kissed me I was stroking my hand up to the back of his neck.

"I don't remember doing that at all!"

I watched as Bob yanked my coat open and pulled it down over my arms. My right hand shot down to my side and my handbag slipped off my wrist and into my hand. I watched my blouse being yanked open and down over my arms, trapping my arms tighter to my sides. My bra was next and my tits came into view and Bob started nibbling at my nipples.

"This is bloody sexy, pity the camera is so poorly placed."

I saw Bob's hands slip onto my bare arms and he rubbed both hands up to my shoulders.

"Here, this is where he turns me round to face the door!"

Bob's hands reached my shoulders and I turned to face the door. Brian stopped the film again and stepped back a few frames. Bob had taken his hands away from my shoulders before I started to turn...Bob hadn't turned me to face the door, I'd done it myself.

The film started running again, I watched as Bob pushed my upper body forward until my forehead crashed into the door. "This is all wrong; I can't remember it happening this way at all!"

I watched as Bob's hands moved to the small of my back and a moment later, the sides of my coat fell over my waist. I saw the back of my skirt being pushed up over my back and my legs opened wide...opened wide before he pulled at my knickers. I saw the exaggerated movement of his right arm as he pulled my knickers to the right. The actual sex act was over quite quickly and Bob stepped away from me, he turned and pulled his fly up and walked away in the direction of the Market Place.

Page 37

"After seeing you and Bob Brown in that film I need sex, come to bed!"

"I just don't believe it, everything was different to how I remembered it."

"Well, I don't know about that but no judge in the world would believe that Bob Baker raped you, from the video evidence, you were leading him on all the time.

We went back to bed and Brian fucked me hard, I saw two buses pass the window without stopping and thirty minutes later there was the 'Phasht!' as the third bus stopped in front of my house. I looked over Brian's shoulder and saw the usual sight, two men looking at me as Brian fucked me. As the bus pulled away Brian laughed, "You became much more animated when the bus was out there and those men were watching us fuck...you're a real exhibitionist aren't you?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hubby Allows Wife to be Forced Ch. 01 Wife says no to sex with cousin then finds she likes it.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories