Rapey Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was limp and unresisting, and he put her legs where he liked them—spread over his thighs.

"Sie sind widerlich!" She sobbed hoarsely, crying and sniveling in defeat.

"Yep." He promised with a laugh, smacking her stunned clit and making her yelp. "We're gonna 'lick' it good!"

The shocking sting on her wet, worried flesh brought the desired result, and she wriggled a new, weakly trying to kick her way free as he found a new angle to cram his thick piston further in.

But then, they'd agreed there would be no more of that, hadn't they? Enjoying his trick, he clamped down on her once again in a bone-crushing, one-armed embrace.

"Now what'd we talk about, Darlin'?" He growled in warning—waiting, smiling—where she could not see. He knew she was done with being a little hellcat, but her body needed some reminding.

She slowly lowered her knees, ceding to his authority.

"Put those legs to the outside." He ordered, giving her a fake-impatient squeeze.

She carefully straddled his lap from her awkward position, gasping and hiccuping, barely able to breathe through her own upset and his constricting arm.

"There you go, Doll." He murmured approvingly into her neck as she tentatively held onto his big, hairy forearm for support.

He relaxed his arm, rocking his hips beneath her. "There, see? Now that's just fine, ain't it?" He leaned back a bit and reached between her legs, hiking his heavy balls up to close his own legs tighter, then deliberately guided her forward with a hand on the back of her neck until her belly rested on his thighs.

He held her hips, pulling her onto him and admired the lovely view of his big hungry dick sliding in, out, in... Oh, now that was a fine sight, indeed!

Wet as she was, the lovely texture of her still grabbed at him, pulling at his retreating cock, and bunching the skin of his shaft when he pushed back. His balls were mashed against her clit, and he knew they tickled her as he watched her little pink asshole tighten with each thrust.

"Damn, girl..." He growled, hypnotized by the glorious mechanics of fucking her. "I could do this all day!"

She made a feeble little squeak, and he patted her butt reassuringly. "It's alright, Baby. You like it, dontcha?"

Her bent arms were tucked beneath her shoulders, and he could see her dainty fingers spread over his knees holding on for dear life.

Oh, her pretty little face resting on his leather-clad knee was just precious...

"Dontcha?" He prodded, giving her a little shake as he pulled her hips tighter to him. Her eyes were squeezed shut, but she gave him what he wanted. The tiniest little nod.

"Oh, Sweetheart..." He purred. "You get extra points today." He licked his thumb and rubbed her cringing little anus, then popped it right into her ass.

She cried a little more, but he knew how to fix her right up. His long fingers snaked past their swampy join, and set to stroking her clit as he fucked her and plumbed her ass with his thumb.

She mewled a little, but stayed still. Just how she ought. Oh, those nice tears...

He fucked her good like that until he saw her little toes starting to curl up and his burgeoning cock began threatening to explode.

He grabbed her up to his chest and stood, disengaging himself and setting her on her feet. The top of her head came to just under his hairy tit as he squared her up before himself. Their heights were vastly dissimilar, but he knew she could work it out.

"Suck it." He ordered, pulling her head toward his crotch. She pulled back a little, turning her head in disgust, like he knew she would.

"You'd best do it, gal." He growled threateningly. "Or I'll find myself another hole." It was sufficient warning.

He took her hands and curled them over his shaft, gripping them lightly, then gently frigging himself. "You do just like that." He instructed, then let her go. "Now see to it."

She complied, with slow tears leaking from her eyes. Her hands worked him, and her tentative tongue licked the big pink dome of his pussy-damp cock.

She licked him like a little kitty, sucking around his soft, sensitive glans as she stroked him. His monstrous penis was too huge to fit in the little lady's mouth, but that was okay. It was a trouble he'd always had.

He smiled down at her, catching his fingers in her tangled hair and turning her head to the side so he could watch.

Ohh, what a good girl... See how hard she worked for him!

He brushed a new line of tears from her pinked face with his unoccupied thumb and brought the savory droplet to his lips. The subtle saltiness tickled his tastebuds sublimely. Yummy, nummy girl!

He closed his eyes, feeling his cock warming to her rapid, desperate licks and industrious little hands. She sucked and licked and nibbled, her tongue rasping the underside of his slickery head, and sliding up to tickle his slit. Oh...GOOD! Oh, ffff—!

He pulled her back, so close to blowing, as he suddenly grasped her intent. "Oh no you don't, you crafty little cat!" He picked her up with one huge hand beneath each thigh, forcing her to grab his neck or fall, and spread her wide, fishing for her pussy with his stabbing cock.

He found her and punched his way in again, falling back on the bed and moving his hands to her hips to push her down onto his big, mean dick.

She held on for dear life, squeaking like a toy as he thrust and grunted, ruthlessly drilling his oversized tool into her.

His hips left the bed in his frenzy, and his giant balls jostled between her ass and his thighs as he fucked her faster, letting her own weight bounce her down hard on his savaging cock.

"OhhaaAAAwww!!" He roared, exploding into her cock-packed puss. His feet had climbed the bed in his need to crawl right inside her, and his rigid body spasmed and quivered while his ass hung in the air.

His fingers dug into her soft ass cheeks, screwing her hips tight to his thrumming, cumming cock as he pumped her full of his hot ejaculate from the tripod of his feet and shoulders.

Her little engine overflowed on the ridiculous bounty of his incredible pipeline, but his cock wouldn't stop, jumping and twitching until he'd unloaded the last of his ecstasy.

His excessive gift slipped thickly down the sandwiched slopes of their bellies in a hot river. He twisted his hips into hers one final time before collapsing on the bed with a grunt.

He lay quiet and breathing hard for a few moments, squeezing her butt and letting her make him feel good while he came back down to Earth.

"WOO!" He finally exclaimed with a laugh, slapping her ass and sliding her off him. "God damn, girl! That was FINE!"

He grabbed the nightie and scrubbed the jizz from his dick and hairy belly, then started lacing his leathers backup. His little bird lay shell shocked and spread-eagled on the bed, an absolute mess.

"Hey, Babe." He said, but she did not respond. "Hey!" He smacked the mattress impatiently. She looked at him dazedly. "You got five minutes," he said, pointing at his hairy wrist, "to get your shit together and get out there."

He put the black wife-beater on and grabbed the doorknob, then looked back at her still-reposing form, annoyed at her lack of action.

"I'm timing you, girl." He growled. "If you ain't out there in five, I'm gonna come back, and I'll stuff it right up your patootie!"

That served to motivate her right quick, and he laughed like a bastard before leaving her to it.

Shari-Jo was sure she'd never had to pee so bad in her entire life! She had gotten stuck in traffic on the way here, and those two pre-festivity beers were impatient to make their exit!

She didn't even lock her truck after she squealed into the parking lot and slammed it into park. This was a pee emergency!!

She finally got there, hammering on the door until Jake opened up. She just threw her shit at him without a word and sped through the crowd to the hall, hoping no one was in the bathroom.

Ohhhhh, sweet Baby Jesus and Mother Mary! She'd just made it! Her body slowly relaxed as she released the high-pressured piss into the frothing bowl.

She inspected her drawers, and was only a little dismayed. She had peed herself just a teeny bit, but not her jeans. She took off her panties and stuck them in her back pocket (she'd put 'em in her purse later).

Wiping and flushing, Shari-Jo hiked her jeans up and washed her hands, then walked out into the corridor and...screamed!

The most enormous, horrible-looking, brute had just come out of the opposite room, and she'd nearly run smack-into him!

He scowled down at her, closing the door behind him, but not before Shari-Jo saw a black-haired girl just a-covered in welting, pink, man-mitt handprints! She looked like she'd been crying!

The giant glowered at her, and Shari-Jo scooted the fuck outta his way. She heard lock click from the other side of the door he closed behind him. He released the knob and eyeballed her hard before he went into the bathroom she'd just vacated.

Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! She had to tell Jake what she'd just seen!

Her man was doing his thing and making a few drinks at the bar while the huge television blared the pay per view fight in the living room.

"Jake!" Shari-Jo hissed, coming up behind him.

He was talking to some buddies and ignoring her.

"Jake! I gotta fucking talk to you! Jake!" She pestered, tapping and dancing around him.

"Fucking what woman? Goddamn, can'tcha see I'm busy here?!" He said in exasperation, holding up two bottles.

"Jake! There's a giant fucking man back there!" She stage whispered, pointing to the opening hall door.

The black-clad giant emerged and made his way through the comparatively Lilliputian partygoers to the kitchen. He grabbed two beers from the fridge and approached, silencing Sheri-Jo.

"Open these for me, cuz?" He asked.

His voice was deep as a demon's to Shari-Jo's cowed ears, and she knew she'd totally have peed herself if she hadn't just gone!

Jake turned to his overexcited girlfriend as he opened the beers for the giant.

"Sheri-Jo here's my girlfriend, Sam." He said, handing one of the beers to the beastly, black-haired man. "Sam's visiting for Meemaw's ninetieth birthday tomorrow, Sheri-Jo. He's my cousin."

Jake gave the giant the other opened beer and put a comforting arm around her, giving her shoulders a squeeze. "He's the one put up the money so we could watch the fight today!"

"We met in the hall." The demon nodded darkly. He grinned toothily at her and winked, then turned and headed to the couch where two people got up without being asked, to give him their seat.

Sheri-Jo's eyes and mouth were stunned and round. "Why he—! But he—!" She stuttered. She turned to Jake and pulled his ear down to her mouth. "Jake! I think he just raped some poor girl back there!" She hissed, near tears for her concern and the drama of it all, and to her surprise...Jake laughed at her!

"Goddammit, Jake!" She said with a stomp. "This is fucking serious!"

"Sweetheart." Jake said, patting her back and grinning. "Did that little gal have black hair?"

"Well... Yeah." Said Sheri-Jo, with an uncertain sniffle.

"Honey." Jake said with a reassuring chuckle, "Them two's a couple-a fucking weirdos, don't you worry your pretty head about 'em." His eyes rose to look across the room and he smiled, tipping his head. "See? Lookit."

Sheri-Jo followed Jake's pointing finger to the hall door, and there was that black-haired girl!

She came bopping out, just happy as the fucking Easter Bunny! She was barefoot, but dressed in blacks like her man. Oh! The nerve!

But then Sheri-Jo saw the gal's face go neutral. She stopped and stood before him, as if anticipating inspection.

He tapped his hairy wrist as if he had on an invisible wristwatch, eying her with stern authority.

What the...?

But after a moment more of weird tension, they both dissolved into giggles and she watched her straddle his lap and kiss him!

He offered her the fresh beer, but she took his half-empty one. "Gib mir." It sounded like she said, but Sheri-Jo did not understand.

"Well, what...the fuck?" She said to herself, watching the woman—who was actually bigger than Sheri-Jo herself, now she had a good look—tip it back and take a healthy slug.

Jake laughed again as they watched the two of them share a passionate kiss. They were not the only ones watching.

"Jake fucking Caton!" Sheri-Jo cried emotionally. "You owe me some kinda damn explanation here!"

The two lovebirds were laughing and talking in some foreign language she didn't know nothing about, but Sheri-Jo was certain she'd heard the word patootie!

"Aw, Baby." Jake drawled, petting her down. "I just wanted to surprise you is all! That's my cousin Sam and his pal Maddie. He fights on the European circuit mostly, and I think she's from Berlin or some shit. I dunno. Anyways, I said they could stay with me. It's kinda cool because he's pretty big shit in his division."

Sheri-Jo crossed her arms over her cute tiny tits, pouting at being made to look dumb.

"Aw, don't be mad, Darlin'!" Jake gave her a squeeze. "They're alright folks. They sure've been fuckin' up the sheets something fierce since they got here, though!" He laughed.

~fin~

12