All Comments on 'Raquette Lake 1969'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm drained

An absolute ball-drainer of a story. Thanks for getting my morning off to such a good start.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweabout 13 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

Thank you for reading. When I glanced at my story when it appeared this morning, I was horrified to see that a section of the second page had somehow evaded spell check, and a couple of words are exceptionally wrong. I edited it and cleaned it up, so hopefully the replacement will be done quickly.

Completely my bad, and I apologize.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
Soft and believable. MORE

Extremely open minded presentation. Such a soft, understanding approach from every direction to a touchy subject. Never too late to learn as I know i didnt have enough wisdom to treat my children with such ease at that still-developing age. kudos. I fully support your writing and encourage all who would read such material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good writing

Liked the dialogue between chet & dave. caused my briefs to tighten up. real good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

great story brought back some memories from years past

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friends

I had 3 neighborhood male friends and on first cousin, we all played around with each other sexually, being teens we really did not know what sex really was all about. We got naked and play with each other cocks. I did look at older male cocks because back then the stadium had open urinals where you stood next to each other.

RobJasperRobJasperover 2 years ago

Such a hot story with great descriptions of the guys and the sex! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous