Raspberry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella stood in place for a moment, not reacting to the layer of sweat and secretions that now stained the entire front of her outfit. The blush on her face was back at full strength, leaving her the stunning resemblance of a tomato. Then, without another word, or even another look at pony and trainer, she turned around, and shakily walked towards the road. Nick peered sideways towards the cart. In the seat where the girl had been sitting, he could almost swear he could see a tiny puddle of juices. "I guess raspberry isn't the only frisky one." he said with a small chuckle.

Then he turned backwards to where raspberry stood behind him, the semblance of a pleased grin showing behind her bright red gag."You made a new friend, huh?" He said playfully, raising a hand towards the pony's soft cheek. Raspberry responded by lifting her head back happily, taking in the open air one last time for the night. "Come on, let's get you home."

Then Nick led Raspberry back into her stall for the night.