All Comments on 'Ratter Ch. 02'

by _Aine_

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 16 years ago
Who cares...

if there's no sex when the chapter is as good as that! Thanks for making this chapter a bit longer. You could really immerse yourself in their world. You ended it at a perfect place too! Imminent danger of an unknown source, a taste of Rane's powers and April lying for whatever reason. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! I'm going to check back every day! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hurry up and post!

Oh my god u totally left me on the edge of my seat you have to post and quick i totally love this story line keep up the faboulous 5 star work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't worry about the sex

Your job is to tell the story. Your characters' jobs are to interact with each other and the scenario, as best they can, and any decision on sex or its timing it up to them. OUR job (as readers) is to enjoy the story, whine that it takes too long to write good stories, and give you feedback, wise or otherwise.

pshelferpshelferalmost 16 years ago
Screw the sex

Screw the sex get to the part after her hand gets yanked out of Rane's and she cracks her head and blacks out again, cause leaving that cliffhanger was just wrong. The sex can come later, like when it's appropriate. So don't worry about all those out there that are here just for the sex and not the whole story, they're the ones missing out.

RoadbugRoadbugalmost 16 years ago
Good story

I love it as is. Let it grow as it grows. If there is sex then there is. If there is't, don't worry about it. I love it as is so far.

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 16 years ago
Stop apologising :)

You will, perhaps, get the odd 'where's the sex?' comment. But not as many as you might think. As others have said here, when it happens it happens, and it's true, the story's the thing. If you write a good enough story no one's gonna care whether there's sex. Or even if there's never any sex. A lot of people come here just to read stories, despite it being an erotic fiction site. :)

And this <I>is</I> a good story. Just one thing though--you might want to get someone to take a look at the punctuation of your dialogue. There seem to be a few commas missing. But it's just a little thing--and I'm loving the story.

Looking forward to Chapter 3!

Lx

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 16 years ago
Don't worry about there being no sex.

In some of the best stories, it may be several chapters before the main characters have sex if there is any. So focus on writing the story the way you want to and go with what feels right. I'm already enjoying your story so far with or without the sex. Can't wait to read more about these interesting characters. Thanks for writing!

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Not bad

Although it could use some editing work, this isn't a bad story so far. Interesting enough to make me want to read more. And you've got the cliffhangers down already! That's a good thing, too. Leave them wanting more.

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
Interesting.

Not bad I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter but all in all an interesting story.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
well

Just because this is on Literotica doesn't mean that the paragraphs have to ooze with sex...you make me feel awkward when I read that author's note, like I'm supposed to be expecting it, when in actuality, i'm just looking for a good read...and you seem to have it so far. good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous