All Comments on 'Raunch at the Ranch'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lonewolf69lonewolf69almost 16 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for that wonderful story,hope there's going to be another chapter soon?! Keep UP the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dad fucks his son up the ass--and vice versa

This is a fine story about male sex urges unleashed within a family. Dad and his boy Jason are healthy horny males, so it's no surprise that they use each other to unload their big balls. We all know about straight family fucking--dad nailing his little princess, big brother giving it to his little sister right up between her legs, best of all the very fit son with his overflowing balls fucking the shit out of dear old mom! Here the son gets to fuck his father up the ass and blow his balls down dad's throat. Dad does the same to his boy. It's only natural!

rasslerrasslerover 14 years ago
Hot story

Really liked this story, the sexual interaction between dad and son is very realistic and hot! I'd like to read about the pissing games they're into and some more raunchy stuff, like mutual JO and snowballing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot

really enjoyed this one..made me soo hot i flicked my little pussy till i came all over my hand....please writr more....i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Loved it, was raunchy and very well written. Thanks for the masturbation material! Is this just a fantasy or did something like this really happen?

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
very sexy

really loved this story. Wow! i hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ram Ranch

18 naked cowboys, their cocks throbbing hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous