Ravaged by the Roadside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to bite her bottom lip to suppress her desire to moan from the way the creature crudely fondled her. There was a clash of fear and arousal raging all throughout her body, she was trembling in its clutches, but from her sex came this aching heated pulse from a need to be touched.

The monster indulged what her body craved and planted this sloppy kiss right on those plump pussy lips. Victoria gasped in surprise, the heat of it was intense and such a broad and rough muscle gripped her satin soft flesh to pull wickedly hard at it.

To feel such heated sparks crackle between her legs from a canine tongue scraping over her slit had her pulling against his restraining paws from the raw intensity. Again and again, it assaulted her from behind with heavy lashes of its thick oral muscle, each strike came with no accuracy, slapping over her inner thighs and paddling the cheeks of her ass to get at her tender slit.

Still, it more than made up for it in the feral exuberance when it struck against her pussy with long grinding sweeps until it was up against wrinkled ring of her ass hole. The beast was slathering everything it touched in this steaming hot drool that clung to her skin like tar, making an absolute mess that oozed down her legs and onto her bunched up pants.

Victoria was being unraveled by the wolf creature going to town on her most intimate bits moaning and gasping as this predatory mouth lavished her as her pleasure surged higher and higher towards a sweet release. It had only taken a handful of those hard licks and she was pushing back towards his wolfish mouth until her pussy mashed right up against it with a reckless abandon.

The way it growled made her body quiver as those intense vibrations shuddered deep in her core and give her nethers teasing nips that made her gasp in shock from the intense jolts he added to those roiling waves of euphoria. It was then she looked over her shoulder and her lustful gaze fell upon those primeval crimson eyes. They seemed to burn so much brighter now as they sat deeply in the sockets of its skull, yet they were completely fixated on the buffet up against his muzzle.

The wolf was this mountain of feral muscle and had to have been a male, the paws holding her ass open were so massive it made those voluptuous curves seem so small. She caught flashes of its craggy yellowed teeth, the canines were more like curved daggers, a reminder that at any moment it could get so much worse, but they both only seemed to have one care.

She chose to make herself a more delectable target and parted her thighs to better present her pussy for him to play with. He dived right in at this invitation with a rumbling growl and she yelped when he lifted her hips with a hard shove of his snout.

He worked this broad muscle into her seam to get at the pink flesh, working this rough surface against her most sensitive spots. Licking wasn't enough for him, he pinched her meaty pussy lips with pointed incisors with lusty rumbles, leaving welts and teeth marks to show his primal affection.

She moaned from those wonderful licks and sucked in startled breaths when marked her so roughly with his teeth. They came with explosive bursts of such intensity that she could not even tell it was pain she was experiencing, only that it seemed to make his kisses feel that much more intense.

In was impossible for her to last long with such an oral assault and her legs snapped together when this monster had her cumming from just a few short minutes with his mouth. He let forth this strange barking sound and for a moment she could had sworn it was laughter, though she was having trouble focusing when he kept on licking her twitching and hypersensitive pussy.

She was panting and writhing her hips in pure abandon, but it seemed this was an invitation for him to mount her.

"N-no... wait!" She breathlessly begged him when suddenly confronted with the fact he intended to fuck her.

She pushed at his paws when they completely wrapped around her waist, her fearful gaze fixated right on the black furred crotch rising up to meet with her groin. When she saw this pathetic crimson sliver of a cock poking from his meaty sheath and how he was no bigger than one of her fingers, it almost had her bursting with laughter.

There was a pang of disappointment as well, she was expecting something truly imposing when the heat of his body smothered her backside. Still, there was gasp in surprise to be made by her when his slender organ felt like a hot iron poker as it pushed through the deep cleft of her ass cheeks.

This horny beast was quite literally hot dogging her booty and she watched this narrow tip of crimson flesh shoving through the crack of her ass. Then her mouth parted in awe to see a faint orange glow coming off the pre-slime slathering the crack of her ass. What was even more surprising was how his cock seemed to look a little larger every time it surged forward.

With a few lazy pushes of his pushes of his hips, his cock was spreading her cheeks more and more with his increasing size until those plush cheeks could no longer contain the fattened up dick pumping between them. She had gotten her wish and more, it was a huge canine organ and he pressed it hard into the wrinkled divot of her asshole.

Victoria's eyes went wide in alarm feeling this narrow tip spreading her taut backdoor open, his cock was so hot it felt like he was boiling her hole just trying to get inside. With a curse of annoyance she knew there was no stopping him from claiming whatever hole he wanted. Instead she mentally braced for the feral ass fucking she was about to get.

Still, there was a naughty tingle of excitement racing up her spine as well and she offered him no resistance as he slowly pulled on her hips. He used her like a sex toy, dragging her asshole over his throbbing shaft and she deeply groaned from the aching stretch of taking something so thick inside.

Inch by inch this throbbing organ ground its way past her twitching noose of an asshole, she could feel every bump and ridge from the tangle of veins covering the length of his member. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment, almost as hotly as this cock melting her bowels as her plush ass gently met with his hips, finding there was far more bliss for her to experience than the discomfort of taking something so large up her back end.

He was pushing her back and forth along his cock, forcing her to ride him as he churned at her depths. She was moaning and gasping from how he guided her, completely out of control of her own voice as he slid almost fully from her tight hole, only to surge right back to the hilt in one smooth motion.

There was such a dirty thrill of being mounted and forced to pleasure his throbbing animal dick that it didn't take long before it was her pushing back into his hips with a more demanding pace. She was eagerly working his fat organ faster and faster up her quivering asshole, chasing another explosive peak that was building deep in her core.

She was up on all fours like a proper bitch, moaning feverishly while shoving back onto this thick club of densely veined meat. He took this opportunity to lean in and filled his paws with her swinging tits in a possessive clutch, lifting her up by her chest to maul her plush flesh.

Her head rocked back with the pressure surging from her chest, her creamy flesh bulging between his black furred fingers. Gentile was not in this beasts vocabulary, his claws gouged into her tit flesh, leaving bright red trails on her creamy globes as the course leather of his paws scraped her nipples raw.

She winced against the hurt of his crude affection, but the pleasure just kept on rising higher above it, which had her to recklessly ignoring those faint alarms that he was getting too rough. When his broad snout shoved into her neck to lick and nip the length of her throat, she reached up to clutch one of his velvet soft ears.as her mind swam in the euphoria of it all.

Every time her round cheeks pushed up against his coarsely furred hips, she felt more and more of this wonderful heat spreading through her. His cock kept swelling up in her ass, stretching out her fleshy donut more and more and her adoration surged to greater heights.

It was not just wolf meat he was pumping her full of, but also his potent pre slime filled up her insides. So much of his slick stuff was up her ass that it was gushing past her silken noose as he sought to pour more inside.

With lusty pants she took in his musky stink, the smell was overpowering at first but then it started to smell quite pleasant. This wolf cock drilling her ass was beyond amazing and her mind was getting hazy with desire like it was her sexual kryptonite.

A lusty giggle came forth when she faintly recalled never enjoying anal before, yet she couldn't get enough of it then with a monster. For a moment her brows furrowed when it occurred to her just how drunk she had felt off this cock buried in her ass.

'Why does this feel so good?' she asked herself in a slurred groan.

The question had shattered the moment and she had suddenly pulled away from him and his dick left her ass with a loud pop. This left her with an uncomfortable empty feeling, but a roiling tide of his copious cock slime came rushing from her guts to escape her back end. In pure panic she had reached back on reflex to halt this messy tide with her hand to feel it oozing sluggishly between her fingers.

When she looked back, her eyes went wide to see his dick was a close resemblance to a baseball bat in thickness. The sight of his mighty organ made her tense up and she let out this sloppy burbling cum fart rumble and all this thick glowing pre-slime bubbled and spurted from her clenching anal ring to flood past her fingers.

She groaned in utter humiliation, this thing had given her the most disgusting enema and the steam of it was rising up from her crack. Even worse, the sludge was flowing down over her slit and when it oozed over her pussy, her nethers went wild with electrical sparks of pleasure.

She moaned from the corrupting touch of his essence and in an instant her thoughts had been twisted into sorely missing the feeling of having him inside her. Except he was no longer behind her but had moved to the front and presented his huge cock to her stunned face.

For a moment she simply stared slack jawed at this towering spire of canine dick, watching as it twitched, those tangled veins straining against the angry red flesh. The smell of it was awful, her eyes watered to breathe in this animal potency mixed with the acrid reek of sulfur.

There was no doubting it then, he was some kind of hound of hell and he was expecting her to give him a blowjob after he had just been inside her ass. When she didn't take the hint, he grabbed her by the head and pulled her face in close, forcing her kneel before his furred groin.

He was guiding her mouth to his tip and she was quick to take the hint that no was not an answer. So she obediently opened up her plump lips to take in his throbbing organ all the while looking none too pleased by what was moving up to her mouth.

The heat of his flesh scorched at her lips and his flavor was beyond disgusting, making her gag while he shoved her mouth over the tip of his dick. Her moment of revulsion was far too fleeting once his thick lust hit her tongue and she found herself coming back for more and more of the foul stuff.

Soon she had his tip buried past her lips, her jaw ached to take his girth but her tongue swirled over his uneven flesh, feeling every ridge made by those veins. It was clearly not enough for him and with both massive paws he smothered her head to stab his dick at the back of her throat.

His long brush of a tail wagged lazily while he smothered her head between his massive paws, her long black hair draped between the thick fingers gripping her skull. With delighted panting he forced this busty slut to suck his dick, feeling her tits pressed up against the coarse fur of his thighs and those dainty hands braced at his hips as her head to bobbed into his groin.

He was nudging with greater demand at her throat, making her gag as he started to push even further. Even when he started to choke her with so much wolf meat, she didn't put up any fight when her neck obscenely bulged with his girth.

Bit by bit, her wide eyed face was slowly being shoved to his hilt as she loudly ulped and slurped to try and breathe around the dick trying to fuck her stomach. He almost had her all the way, her plush lips nearly kissing at his meaty sheath, except his dormant knot was already too much for her mouth to handle.

This intoxicating pre cum flooded her mouth as she moaned and slurped, gulping down what she could while the excess dripped onto her chest and pooled in the deep valley of her cleavage. Soon her hands fell limp from his legs, yet he kept on pumping away at her neck to strangle those slutty moans she kept on making.

Just when she was about to pass out, he pulled her off his member, letting her sputter and gasp a few lungfuls of air. Yet even when she was still gasping for breath her eager mouth hung open with her tongue extended like a pink welcome mat for his crimson lollipop which returned with an even greater fervor.

Already she had forgotten why she was so reluctant to give him oral and those blue eyes gazed up in adoration at him, her eyeliner streaked dark lines down her cheeks. With her hands between her legs to fondle her needy pussy, gagging and gasping between her sloppy suckles and gulps.

At some point she must had blacked out from getting her face fucked because the world surged back into a her vision as she took in ragged breaths. Her pussy was copiously drooling then and had made this dense pool of her liquid arousal from being strangled by wolf cock.

Still, her body quivered with micro orgasms he had inflicted upon her from depriving her brain of precious oxygen. While she was bent over on hands and knees, trying her best not to puke up the love drug that flowed from his primeval organ.

Then those paws once more clutched her waist and he was lining up for her twitching slit, she was so out of it then and barely even noticed what this demonic hell beast was about to do.

Until the forest echoed with such a juicy queef.

He had ruthlessly plowed his unyielding immensity into mouth of her tight pussy, smashing those plump lips open obscenely wide to take it all. The sensation of it was overwhelming for Victoria, beyond her concept of pain or pleasure, only matched by the utterly profane sounds her cunt made when he stuffed her tender passage with wolf meat.

Her hands snapped back over his paws to push at them with her back arched, frantic cries bellowed raw from her throat to announce every buck of his feral hips. She was gazing wide eyed up at the stars then, watching as they seemed to swirl faster and faster as her animalistic lover tore up her cunt with his size.

Finally she was experiencing the raw power he had been holding back this entire time, forcing such lewd squishes and squelches from her quivering passage. His cock was so much larger than before and she was certain he was ripping her pussy apart to slake his lusts. The desperate pleas for mercy she made were being stuttered by those ruinous thrusts and he was only getting more and more frenzied in his pace.

She tried her best to pull away from him, but just kept hauling her right back onto his churning organ, growling and snarling while fucking her ever deeper like the feral beast he was. All she could do was clutch her aching pussy when he started to push well beyond her limits, feeling with her fingers just how obscenely wide her plump lips had been spread open.

Her eyelids fluttered and her mind reeled as he harvested the last hand fulls of pitched queefs before her passage was gloved tight around his impossible organ. She groaned in dismay from an explosive detonation of pure bliss despite the deep cramps of this cock brutally reshaping her passage.

Her mouth sagged in awe and horror when she could have sworn he was growing even larger in her depths. He was stretching out her velvet walls so bad she was reduced to grunting and whimpering between gasping breaths.

More and more he stretched her out to slake his lusts, her flat midsection was being deformed by the shape of his cock until her insides faintly groaned and gurgled to make room for it. Her pussy was being pushed beyond what she had foolishly thought was her limit.

Those once meaty pussy lips were nothing more than pale bands of flesh. The fusion of her passage with his crimson length had him pulling the bright pink meat from her body before he stuffed it back inside.

Her arms gave out when his hard dick started thumping against the firm barrier of muscle to her womb. With her face was shoved into the ground but her ass remained high up, it was a perfect target for his demands. Pitiful groans poured freely from her when this horny hound fucked her sputtering twat so mercilessly, saturating her cunt and thighs in the dim orange glow of his corrupting slime.

Just when she had thought it couldn't get any more intense, he crudely introduced her to the duo of knobby glands flanking the base of his cock. Her eyes rolled back far under her twitching eyelids when those hard lumps battered past the paper thin lips of her pussy, slipping in and out of her opening with loud slurps and slops.

Every time he crammed them inside, they were so much larger than the last round and soon he was caving in her cunt with them, only to violently drag out her entire sex past her thighs to rip them free. She was squealing and bucking under him as unbearable detonations of pleasure and agony blasted against her grey matter as he worked those throbbing tumors in and out of the mouth of her pussy.

Victoria was teetering on the edge of consciousness when he finally corked her hole and remained stuck inside. This halt in pace allowed her to recover some measure and her feverish moans returned with every throb of his engorging glans. This ceaseless expansion had her cursing breathlessly as the mound of her sex was swelled up a little more each time.

The lips of her pussy flexed over his huge knot to dislodge it, which only helped provoke this beast to shove it in deeper. He was working himself against her g-spot, the pressure was so brutal her pussy was squirting geysers of her girl cum all over his nuts and thighs. He let out this rumble of delight and kept grinding his tie into the sweet spot until she had been milked dry of this liquid lust.

Victoria let out this long droning groan when it felt like a baby's head was wedged at her entrance. Her mind was coming apart with his twitching tip achingly prying at puckered divot of her cervix, those pretty blue eyes began to roll up and under her drooping eyelids. Yet the twitching of his organ was picking up in pace, his heavy panting growing more erratic, flicking hot ropes of drool over the long scrapes he had made on her back.

She knew this monster was about to blow his load inside, but neither had the physical or mental strength to do anything about it. Then his member gave a final powerful flex, pushing so hard at her passage it made her eyelids flutter as white dots sparked at the corners of her vision.

When the hound let out this deafening roar, she was quick to add her frantic screams as well. His feral load blasted right into her womb, hitting her delicate insides with enough force to knock the wind from her. With both hands she clutched her midsection as her insides sloshed and gurgled, feeling the flesh under her fingers shuddering with every pulse of his dick.

Her eyes went wider and wider as this molten load roiled inside her, scorching her insides raw with an unnatural heat as she breathlessly begged for it to stop. Then to her stunned dismay, the pure agony of his release was slowly warping into the most unsettling euphoria she had ever known.