Ravaged by the Roadside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach was taut under her fingers with a small bump low in her belly, at the center of this deformation, a faint orange glow radiated from her flesh. Yet as it felt like her insides were melting from his load, so did her mind turn to mush as this long and slutty moan poured from her to signal it.

In an instant, all was forgiven.

He was slowly leaning back and she was being pulled along by his knot, forced to sit in his lap with a stupefied giggle. She cooed while falling back limp into his chest, his course fur enveloping her back, body lifting and falling with his every breath.

There was no more pain, just a pure satisfaction of getting the best fuck of her life. Every time his cock twitched inside her, her pussy squeezed right back with a loving embrace. She felt light as a feather then, his warm body staving off the cold of the night and not much longer she had drifted off atop the monster.

---

Victoria awoke with a groan, feeling very much hungover and confused to feel this aching pressure between her legs. Her face contorted in disgust when all she could taste and smell was this feral potence she was utterly saturated in.

Her vision was slow to focus as she barely made out the logging road she was laying on, wondering why her car was so far away. It was then she noticed the coarse fur from behind and against her thighs.

This monster had knocked her out with his idea of sex and she was his little spoon in the aftermath. A groan croaked from her sore throat when the feeling returned between her legs. His member still buried deep in her beaten up cunt and when she tried to pull away, she quickly discovered the knot was still keeping them locked together.

When the wind passed over her body, she could feel every one of the countless claw marks he had left on her body. Everything hurt then with the drug he had dosed her with had burned away from her system.

It was then a glow under torn open shirt had caught her eye.

The next breath caught in her throat to see this pronounced bulge in her once flat stomach and how her skin glowed a dim orange. With trembling hands she clutched her midsection and felt this intense heat radiating from her core, it looked like the fucker had pumped her full of lava.

Victoria gave a cautious look over her shoulder to see the hellish thing was sleeping blissfully while using her like nothing more than a cock warmer. There was still a lingering fog of bliss settling heavily in her mind, but that didn't hold back the scowl of contempt twisting on her face.

When she made another attempt to pull away, his knot gave the mouth of her pussy such a wicked stretch it had her seeing stars and took the strength right out of her. She broke in a panting fit, her pussy came to life with frenetic pulses, clutching his fat glands to punish her poor choice and had the beast shuddering the air around her with his groans of pleasure.

Still, she pawed at the ground with a grimace while pulling from him, stubbornly battling for her freedom from a possible worse fate. Her mouth begun to gape to match how wide her swollen pink pussy was being forced to spread around his crimson tie.

Victoria had a keen appreciation for what it could be like to give birth then. His glans were threatening to split in her half, her breaths clipped gasps while stretching herself out. Just when she was teetering on the cusp of freedom it became impossible to focus as pulsing jolts if both pain and pleasure assaulted her mind.

Still, she put her weight into it and her success was loudly announced with a profane pop as the wolfish cork was pulled out. With a groan she pitched forward, his massive length unsheathing from her passage with disgusting slurp as the entirety of his organ removed from her battered twat.

Yet in doing so, Victoria had tipped off another overwhelming detonation of euphoria. Once more she had her ass high up in the air, the lids of her eyes fluttered as she panted from those waves of electric joy making her body quiver. Her gaping cunt was snapping shut, wetly queefing and pushing gouts of his glowing essence from its ravaged passage.

She barely had the strength to move then and could only roll into her back. With a tilt of her head and it had felt like her heart had dropped deep into her stomach. He was laying there wide awake, panting just as heavily as she was but with this leering grin plastered on his feral mug.

She scowled at his smug face, yet her pussy felt so achingly empty without him inside her. Though when she looked to the cock, a horrified whimper escaped her. It had grown to titanic proportions, distinct its angry crimson in color, tangled with fat twitching veins, the syringe shaped tip leaking its molten seed.

It was then she understood why she felt so empty, he had hollowed her out with his cock.

Victoria was staggering towards the car then much like she had far too much to drink that night. In her dazed state she had figured it might shelter her from what else this creature might have in store for her.

It was when she had gotten to the front of the car a hard push came from behind and found herself sprawled face down over the cold hood. She was flipped over onto her front while she struggled, firing off a flurry of slurred curses at the monster coming at her for more.

Victoria was on her back of the cold metal, her ass resting above the grill of her car when he took both her legs from behind the knee to shove them far back. There was nothing but seething anger on her face when the wolf folded her into a mating press and aimed his feral weapon at her pink and swollen slit.

At this angle she got to watch him savagely plow into her cunt and how the girth of his organ bulged her flesh to take it. Her glowering expression went slack when he impaled her so deeply, to her it had felt like he had smashed his dick right up between the hemispheres of her mind.

The lids of her eyes quivered as those pretty blue orbs rolled far back under them with each vicious thrust, her husky moans came with a hint of frantic desperation. There was little resistance left in the walls of her pussy when he fucked profane queefs and sloppy squelches until he was once again nearly to the hilt.

The car rocked back and forth to the tempo of his trusts, its owner groaning like a dying animal as she jerked limply against the hood. He was aggressively snarling over top of her, hell bent on murdering her pussy with his cock by banging his fully inflated knot between her quivering legs.

Over and over he slammed still expanded glands against her tenderized sex and such supple flesh rolled inward to the demands of this hard tumor. Yet with each attempt he failed to force it inside while all Victoria could think to do was to grip onto the car and brace against such feral rutting.

Her mind was so rattled that she did not fully comprehend what he was trying to do. It was only when he was at the verge of breaking her hole did she understand his vicious intent and in frantic desperation she reached between her legs to try and halt his knot with her hands. With a horrified expression she attempted to plead to him for some kind of mercy, except her words spilled out as nothing more than senseless babbles amidst the carnal chaos of it all.

With eyes wide she watched in complete clarity as his knot vanished between her legs with a the most obscene squelch. Victoria went limp without a sound, her head thumped off the metal, mouth hanging slack in a scream suddenly lost, eyes staring off into the treeline.

---

The hellhound could see plainly how this busty fuck meat had mentally crumbled, but the only thing he was fixated on was the spastic tremors clutching his cock. She was wracked with full bodied convulsions in his restraining paws, her pussy gushing of her lust as he corked it.

There was no mercy when kept on ripping his tie in and out of her broken cunt, testing its limits to see if she could truly handle a litter of pups. He watched as those gorgeous eyes twist upward a little more each time until they were half stuck looking into the back of her skull. Her face held a stupefied expression, her mouth was open and slack, the tongue hanging out as drool poured from a corner onto the hood in a puddle next to her cheek.

When he shoved a pair of massive fingers into her pretty mouth, she no longer had the mental capacity to suck or resist as he fingered her throat. It was then he gave a pleasured snarl and his cock flexed iron hard.

Her went stiff with each potent shot he took at her baby basket, this hot gift had her insides groaning in protest. The slight bump she already in her midsection shuddered to expanded even more with his glowing essence into the look of a midterm pregnancy that competed with the size of her tits.

He had found himself a keeper and with little care he pulled out of her with a loud slurp as those beaten up pussy lips reluctantly gave up his knot. Her gaping seared raw cavern, steam vented from it from the intense heat of the cum he had pumped into her as those weakened walls faintly twitched from a non stop tide of micro orgasms.

Victoria's limp body was scooped up and she was draped over his shoulder, groaning weakly as she bounced atop the hard muscle. With her vacant expression she stared out towards her car as it shrunk away before being completely lost amidst the trees.

---

Months had passed and the search and rescue for Victoria had long since ended, they had finally been forced to accept that she was surely gone. For the most part, they were correct in their assessment because she was propped up against the wall of a roughly dug out cavern, reduced to nothing more than a monsters sex toy.

Her long black hair was tangled and filthy with her head hanging limp to one side with a tired expression on her face. Her creamy skin was covered in teeth and claw marks amidst the filth and grime, some fresh while the worst of them remained as raised pink scars.

Her tits were nothing more than than chew toys for the beast, badly bruised and still showing some deep dental imprints from the last time he enjoyed them. Her pussy fared no better, the lips were permanently swollen and bore purple marks where he had smashed his knot past them. Even then, a faint orange pool was growing between her sprawled open legs.

His carnal visits had been slowing however once she started showing, her stomach was swelling up a little more every day for the past two weeks. After his many attempts, he had finally planted his seed in a female, though Victoria was surrounded by the bones of his many others he had tried with before her.

This pregnancy was going to be the first of many, many more.