Raven and Sky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to cum," I moaned.

"You heard him, Keep going you wench," Raven stated, "Remember you wanted this, But don't you dare swallow it all!"

That last comment shocked me, but it also unlocked my balls. I started to cum into Sky's mouth. "I am cumming," I moaned as my hips flexed up trying to force more of my cock into Sky's mouth.

Sky tried to hold off swallowing, but there was to much. Raven noticed and pulled Sky off my cock, then started to deeply open mouth kiss her. The sight of the two of them tongue fighting over my cum was keeping me hard. But I wanted more than just a bad blow job.

I also needed to teach them that I am not their plaything. If anything they are mine! This weired wrestling match had to come to an end. I stood up and pulled Raven off of Sky and placed her over my shoulder.

"Let me down," Raven said as she started to kick and punch. The blows were more pesky than hurting. I carried her to the bedroom and throw her onto the bed. She landed flat on her bed with a thud. I am not sure if she was able to see the want and lust in my eyes as I crawled on the bed up between her legs.

"No, No No, take Sky First, she is the one that wanted this," Raven pleaded as she tried to push herself farther up the bed.

I caught her and pulled her back down, I am not sure what she saw in my eyes as she looked deep into them. "Please be gentle," Raven pleaded, as the with Sky's aid my throbbing cock started to part Raven's outer pussy lips. I turned my head slightly to Sky had followed us and was indeed helping me penetrate her friend. I turn back and kept my eyes locked onto Raven's as I pushed slowly into her tight, but oh so wet cunt.

"It hurts, Please go slow, it hurts so much," Raven moan and cried, as I pushed my cock into her. I wanted to just thrust balls deep into her, but I was not that monster.

"You're doing good Raven, He is a lot bigger than any elf you will ever be with. You will long for it," Sky whispered, "Take it easy with her, she has not been with anyone before,"

So Raven is a virgin just like me. I wonder if female elves have a hymen just like human girls. Then there was something, not sure what it is or was; cause Sky noticed that I stopped pushing in. So she returned the favour and pushed me down and into Raven.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Raven screamed as I guess I took her maidenhood from her. I held deep inside her not wanting to move and hurt her more.

"I am going to start to move, are you okay?" I asked Raven.

"Please just go slow, You are so big inside of me, It feels like your splitting me in half," Raven moaned as I started to work slowly in and out. Short strokes at first , but as her vocal ques were getting louder I increased the stroke length.

"Now give her the power," Sky whispered into my ear, as I felt her hand start to play with my swinging balls.

After that I start to thrust with more and more power. Raven was a moaning mess underneath me. Her head was moving side to side. I felt her body tense up and her tight pussy went vice tight as it clamped down on my shaft, and her eyes opened up and looked right at mine. Raven's body quaked and there was a flood of fluid around my cock.

After she settled down a little and softened her grip on my manhood, I started up again slowly at first but building up the power. I was getting very close; then a thought hit me, can I get them pregnant? But I was too far into it to stop. A few deep thrust later I was exploding deep inside of Raven's pussy. I am not sure, but I think when I started to cum she did too.

After I slumped to the vacant side of the bed. Raven was laying still just panting. Sky moved over and started to lick me clean. I lifted my head, but the energy level just was not there so I let my head fall back to the bed.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

"Mr. Tompson, this is the Building Super, Mr. Tompson are you in there,"

*BANG*

I jumped right up and scrambled to find some gym shorts, before answering the door. "I am here," I said in a little of a panic, and slightly out of breath as I cracked the door open slightly.

"Mr Tompson, there have been several complaints about the noise coming from your apartment. Mrs Henderson wanted to call the cops." Mr Lewis the building super said.

"I am sorry, I must of had the TV up to loud, sorry I will keep it down from now on." I tried to apologise.

"Babe who is it?" Sky asked as she opened the door a little more. Both me and Mr Lewis turned to look at this 5'2" blonde goddess wearing one of my T-shirts.

"Hmmmm, I am sorry, but there has been some complaints about noise," Mr Lewis stammered trying to look but not stare at Sky. Finally someone who has the same problem as me.

"Okay, we are sorry, but I do get a little vocal," Sky shyly replied which made Mr Lewis blush.

"Hey are you guys coming back to bed," Raven called out as she leaned her head around the corner.

Mr Lewis's eyes were like a set of ping pong balls as they bounced back and forth between me, Sky and Raven leaning around the corner. He tried to say something, but Mr Lewis' eyes just kept jumping around.

"I will make sure that they are well gagged in the future Mr Lewis," I said while I closed the door. Mr Lewis looked at me first then at Sky as she shrugged her shoulders before bouncing off to the bedroom while I slowly closed the door.

12