Raven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"Mouth Helena, please," Gigi nearly panted. "I want us both to suck his cock and then I want to watch you fuck him. I think it will really turn me on to watch my boyfriend not only fuck a famous movie star, but a famous movie star that is hissister!"

"Like I said Cody, good choice," Helena grinned as she and Gigi wrapped their hands around his prick. The two women started sucking him and Cody could appreciate the differences in their beauty. If there was any fucker luckier than he on this planet, Cody had yet to meet him. The girls stopped just short of making him cum. Cody watched as the two women teasingly got a rubber on his cock. "I haven't fucked my brother in a while," Helena grinned as she straddled him. "I bet you've kept him busy."

Gigi shook her head. "No, we only just started fucking, he was a gentleman. I almost had to drag him into bed," she laughed as she faced Helena. Cody began to eat his girlfriend while she and Helena kissed. Helena's pussy was still the most amazing thing he had ever been in, although he'd only fucked three women to date. His cock throbbed and he did his best to help Helena, although it was hard to do while he was eating Gigi. In his mind, he had died and gone to heaven. The girls put him through the wringer and it was so hot watching the PVC-clad blonde eating Helena while he fucked her from behind. Helena's suite had a sunken tub, so they enjoyed a leisurely bath while Cody watched the women making out and eating each other. It was a blissful afternoon and they hadn't even made it to evening yet.

"I think we'll order a big dinner from Room Service," Helena grinned as her two companions put their clothes back on. "We're all going to need our strength for later on."

"Why, what's happening later on?"

"You didn't let me finish earlier," Helena grinned. "I was trying to tell you that Summer was coming with me, but she missed her flight. She'll be here in about two hours, so let's get some food and relax -- it's going to be along night!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12