All Comments on 'Raven's New Life'

by January85

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
This really good

seems a bit rushed but i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please RUSH Chap 2!!!

Titillating start. When can we expect Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like the pace and the character development so far, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not non-con. She knew what sex was, what whores were, and that she was being sold into sexual slavery, indicating that she knew her father was lying to her mother. She agreed to it for pay, which is basically prostitution.

Prostitution is neither non-con and in this case, not even reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

Great start, can't wait for chapter 2, and I'd certainly classify it as non-con. She is being coerced.

Lamora_02Lamora_02over 10 years ago

Nice work! This is very nice as a first chapter, and totes smexy too. And to anon, this seems like reluctance to me. Its really, really, mild, but it fits in this category than lets say, scifi or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Suspense

I love the way you build suspense but don't drag it out for too long.

I don't like extremely long stories that are mostly written from a male point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is great so far, keep up the good work

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Sheesh, nonnies...

Look up the definition of reluctance. This fits just fine. She would NOT be doing this if not coerced by the evil stepdud's actions. Just because she has a bit of testicular fortitude of her own does not make her willing.

Nice set up, January. Look forward to the dance of wills.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Like this

Agree with the first comment though that it does seem a bit rushed, but I can understand your eagerness to put this out.

The battle of wills is the clincher for me.

Well worth continuing and thank you for posting this.

yang_1992yang_1992over 10 years ago
i love it

great job keep up the good work on this story.

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago
Like it

I'm digging the whole fantasy world setup that you've created. Too short a chapter though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really like this so far. My only advise would be to make the following chapters longer and to update sooner rather than later. Other than that, it's a great hook to the story and I can't wait to see where the plot goes.

FieryGingerGirlFieryGingerGirlover 10 years ago
Gripping

I love this story so far. I really like the universe you've set up and the story like so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great beginning!

Please write more of Raven's story. Enjoyed it. Will check back often.

dragonfairydragonfairyabout 10 years ago
Not a bad start...

This has a great beginning, and needs more to follow. Either make them a little longer or post more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tease

This chapter is a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please write more often

this story really catched my attention... please continue to write the next part of the story... thank you... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My Japanese wife is always reluctance. So I think it is just a normal reaction for a woman when she's about to having sex with a stranger or her client.

Flawless69BeautyFlawless69Beautyalmost 9 years ago
Please continue!!

This is a very exciting read. Please continue with the rest of Raven's journey. Seems like it'll be a juicy series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

Oh please oh please write more!!! I so want to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that was disappointing.. please please write more, I was really hoping this would be several pages long! Fantastic set up and build up, please don’t leave it there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous