All Comments on 'Ravi's Initiation into Manhood'

by mardon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

and

still

rolling

out

laughing

lost

my

erection

in

a

funny

way.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
Rushed ending!

It seemed as if the author was in hurry to finsh the story. The beginning and middle of the story were ok, but the sex at the end of the story was rushed. Some authors build the entire story around the sex, but not this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story

Aunty can be helpful for young guy. Can teach a lot and enjoy it too. Lad must keep secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep on writing

i was 19 years old when i was renting a room from my late uncles widow while attending college on a hockey scholarship in the midwest., she was 45 at the time, i was a virgin but one night while we having a sociable drink she came on to me and i had sex with her, first time my hard cock was in a pussy. when i came in her it was the best feeling i ever experienced, good thing she had tubal ligation completed 10 years ago. we screwed two or three times a week during the four years i lived with her. she is now almost 50 and still wet and horny as ever. she made me become a man and feel like one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
strange

This is not a particularly erotic story. The first encounter was accidental and the rest are implied, but not described. An Aunt Can be of great importance in a young man's life. In my case Auntie Maria readied me for my mother's approach. The boys in our family are sent to spend some time with Auntie Maria as soon as we have been discovered to have nocturnal emissions. Usually, our mothers take over our sexual training soon after Auntie initiates us. Their first time together, when she really teaches him to make love to a woman(not just fuck, a ground squirrel can fuck and it is not the mark of manhood)should be recorded here. Yes, you should emphasise her impact on his life.

chennaishobschennaishobsabout 9 years ago
real life situation

really nice to read a real life situation. it has happened to me but not in dreams. i did it for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing story

i also had a similar real life situation. i fucked by best friends mom. she was single and in her 60's. it happen accidently after party. Ravi you should try anal. aunty loves it. good luck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous