Ravishing Miss Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But captain!" she demurred.

"See his manhood, see her haunches." I suggested.

"Adele," Amelia chuckled, "Did you try to fornicate like Rabbits?" she asked, "because," she laughed, "If you did you used the wrong hole!"

"I say sir!" Melchett protested.

"You don't prong a wench up the backside Melchett," I explained, "Unless she's a whore and you're two up, no the front slot man, the softness that's where to prong her."

"Oh," he said the brown stains on his appendage and her haunches mute evidence as to his naivety.

So I continued, "Did you learn nothing from tales of the regiment?" he shook his head sadly.

Amelia had by now found a large candle and she advanced upon Adele with it saying, "The thing is sister to burst the membrane, the maidenhead first as I did so that your lover might claim you easily."

"Sister, are you?" Adele asked and within the minute Miss Adele would have cried out but that Miss Amelia held a cloth over her mouth as she forced the candle deep into the softness betwixt Miss Adele's soft shapely thighs.

"There," my Miss Price said, "Now to your duty Lieutenant."

To be fair Melchett needed no second bidding but sprang upon Miss Adele with all the finesse of a mating of foxhounds and after a number of failed attempts to insert his member in the approved slot he at length succeeded and after some awkward rapid jerking pistoning movements in and out so the deed was done.

"My eye, what swiftness!" Miss Amelia commented, and Melchett beamed like an idiot.

"For gods sake man it's not a race," I exclaimed, "Why old Farty Farthinger once spent three hours and twenty two minutes pleasuring a Turkish whore, only stopped for a." I explained but Amelia rudely interrupted

"The Captain takes near five minutes, and I have no complaints," Miss Amelia averred, "And I do believe it is time to renew our union," she insisted, "Captain."

"Oh my god what have I done," I exclaimed as we returned to my bed chamber, "I shall be hung, Miss Price, hung!"

"Indeed?" she said, "Why?"

"Fornication," I exclaimed, "Precisely that which I was charged to prevent," I said as I grasped Miss Price once more.

"Then desist!" she said as she wriggled from my grasp.

"Not us, Melchett!" I protested, "I was supposed to keep him from wenching." I said as I sat on the bed,

"Oh," Miss Amelia said as she came to sit astride me, and sought to impale herself on my shaft.

"Lord knows what I shall tell his father the General," I sighed as she sank down.

"He is a grown man Captain," Amelia protested, "Not a child."

"Then there is my mother," I said, "Oh my lord," but she kissed my forehead and everything faded to insignificance against the warmth of her body and the moistness and warmth and slippery friction as she pleased me and finally after much exertion we lay together and slept.

I woke with her beside me, "Happy," she asked, "Now you have taken your pleasure?"

"Ask me when I've taken it again," I replied as I reached out to take her in my arms again, "Though I don't know how I'll tell my mother, or ask your father for your hand." I confessed.

"Then I shall sue for breach of promise!" she proclaimed, as she moved closer to me.

"Oh no, you don't escape so easily," I challenged as my manhood rose to the occasion, "You set a trap, and it is you who are trapped." I insisted.

She smiled, but then there was Melchett urgently rapping on my door, "Sir, I am undone!" he said and then added "Oh!" as he saw Miss Price still barely dressed only her shift covering her nakedness.

"You sir have succumbed to a minx," I told him, "And now you must pay."

"How much?" he asked.

"Not money you fool," I explained, "You must make Miss Price an offer."

"Not money?" he said in confusion, "An offer?"

"Marriage!" I replied.

"Oh god no sir, Mama will kill me, I am to marry cousin Serena."

"Whereas," I countered, "If you do not make an offer Miss Price will like as not tear off your appendage and feed it to the ducks."

"She is but a girl!" he snapped derisively.

"My Miss Price," I explained, "Not Miss Adele."

"Indeed, I shall tempt it from its lair and then with my little knife," she clucked her tongue, "Off, good bye Lord Melchett, hello Miss Melchett."

Melchett wobbled on his feet, his countenance turned an awkward shade of puce and he rushed forth leaving us alone where the softness between her legs relaxed to admit first my fingers and then as she rolled onto her back the full length of my appendage easily with the barest minimum of resistance.

Our appearance at breakfast was strangely cordial as the scandal of the day was Melchett and the younger Miss Price, it seemingly having been accepted that I was a reasonable enough catch for the elder Miss Price and my assistance was sought in righting the wrong Melchett had inflicted upon Adele.

"Captain," Miss Amelia challenged me, "You are the worlds greatest living authority on Turkish whores, pray tell how exactly Farty Farthinger spent three hours pleasuring a Turkish whore."

"Three hours and twenty two minutes," I explained, "Well first of all the whore milked him by hand, and then as soon as he was recovered she milked him by mouth, and then, when he recovered a third time she had him prong her as soon as he grew stiffened."

"Milked him by mouth?" she asked.

"Indeed," I agreed.

"How?" she asked.

"Yes how?" my Miss Price asked, "I think you owe my sister an explanation, shall we repair to our room?"

It was more an order than a request.

To be continued...

12