All Comments on 'Raw Ch. 10'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tease

Something tells me that Jesse will be back.

You are as unpredictable as always. I love this story. 5 stars again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So happy!

Three chapters right away after the wait? LOVE! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well...

I love your writing but through the whole series I've struggled to like Becca. She's a very selfish person with not a submissive bone in her body. She has her own idea of what submission should be and its fine in her own relationship but she is so judgmental of anything different - so much so that she can easily cut off communication with Drake because SHE doesn't understand the ceremony of collaring someone. Judgmental at other kinks like suspension and latex play because SHE doesn't see it as enjoyable. Annoyed me so much that hatred can come so easily to her because she didn't get her own way - it's the Labor Day weekend all over again. I think she doesn't deserve Malcom and I hope she's either taken down a notch or he realises that she can never love him like he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

I disagree with the previous commenter - I totally related to Becca's discomfort with certain aspects of BDSM. I also don't think she is judgmental of others at the conference, just decided that wasn't for her. The situation with her brother is a little more complicated, and I think her reaction is pretty fair. The author has done a great job of walking us through her emotional process. I just hope the author stays true to Becca's independence and her desire not to be in a master/slave full time relationship like her brother. Also if anyone needs a "comeuppance" it is Jesse as he is someone who is judgmental and seemingly tries to force his views on others around him. He creeps me out. Hope this story ends well for our heroine as I have really come to appreciate her.

CopperflowerCopperflowerover 8 years ago
Great work - again!

I'm so glad you continued the story - it's by far the best one I have read in Literotica, and easily beats Fifty Shades etc. Thank you. Excited to keep reading!

GemmaGreyGemmaGreyover 8 years ago
Can't stop reading

Submission is different for every sub. I love Beccas type of submission and can't wait to read more. Jesse gives me the creeps too, I hope her and Malcom talk about it soon! Im dying to know what he and Juliet talked about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raw Ch. 11 Next Part
Raw Ch. 09 Previous Part
Raw Series Info