All Comments on 'Rayne Ch. 10'

by Undercoverwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Good Chapter!!!!

That was another good Chapter you wrote in this series. It was nice to see Gabriella survived the torture and still be living at this time. Torquamda is a brutal character that is torturing her at this time. I wish this chapter would have come sooner. I hope the next chapter in this series comes a little quicker than this one.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
tough one

A little tough to read, but good chapter. I'm sure Gabriella will recover, and I hope she gets her revenge on Torquemada!

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Waiting for the bad guy to get his!!!

Hoping that Torquemada gets what is coming to him soon!!!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
are you serious?

I am rarely critical of stories posted on this site but more and more I am troubled by this series. your writing style has had good moments, so I have been hopeful for improvement but it has also had bad moments when I thought it was unsophisticated and not well thought out. the treatment to Gabriella was quite harsh and to end the chapter on that note leaves me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantasy? or horror?

I really enjoyed this story in the first chapters, but I have to agree with some of the others... this has gone from an historical romance to a sort of horror story. And it continues to digress into this pit of depravity that seems hopeless. All the pleasure has been drained out of it as the life has been drained from Gabriella. Even if Rayne comes through and saves her life, or if she saves herself, to what end? Will "true love" save the day? It's pretty much past that point as people don't just return to their lives after something so horrific. Is that how you foresee the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
stagnant

The plot seems to be stuck and going nowhere.

AnnaJadesAnnaJadesalmost 15 years ago
next chapter please!!

Great chapter, the build up is definitely making me anxious. i can't wait to read your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Whoa!

That was intense! I.m very intrigued as to how this will all play out. And if the previous chapters are anything to judge by I highly doubt you'll disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous