All Comments on 'Rayne Ch. 11'

by Undercoverwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Chapter!!

You wrote a fabulous chapter this time. I like how you were able to have Ryane find Gabriela and rescue her from her captor. I also enjoyed the descriptive words you used as Ryane killed him and cut them up and a little pieces. I am happy that Gabriela is still live in the story and that they will be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
outstanding!

Excellent work. I'll admit to being skeptical when starting the story, leery of it being just another silly period romance novella. But actually, it's been a delightful tale. (Actually, it was enough to send me to do some quick & dirty research into Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition.) I'm looking forward to the remaining chapters.

-- KK in Texas

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Glad to see more

Very nice. I love seeing the bad guys get their... heads handed to them. ;) Well done with the fight scene. I think there's one area that could stand improvement -- an editor might be able to help with long sentences. I do that, too, but sometimes, a period is worth more than a comma. ;)

AnnaJadesAnnaJadesalmost 15 years ago
amazing chapter

I have been jumping out of my seat waiting for this chapter to finally arrive. Well written, can't wait to see the story develop further. i hope negative comments won't discourage you, keep up the awesome job!

sunnypbsunnypbalmost 15 years ago
Yea

Loved seeing the bad guy get his.....looking forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 15 years ago
Impressively done

This is the first of yours I've read and I have to say, I look forward to more. Well written characters that seem to leap to life, I love the compassion in your hero and the weaknesses that you allow to be seen. Great job

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightalmost 15 years ago
Heartstopping!

Wonderful story, stayed up until I finished all 11 chapters. Can't wait for a new one. You are a fantastic writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous