Rayne's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the second orgasm ripped through Kitty, she fell over onto the floor and watched. By then I was ready for a hard pounding and Rayne had gotten off once herself. We hit hard, probably annoying the downstairs neighbor. We rocketed into bliss together. We had given up on condoms with the way we were with each other. I still used condoms with our other partners.

Sometime while we were focused on each other Kitty had started playing with her clit again. A couple seconds after we came she did to, this time squirting about five feet right at us. It hit Rayne just above her belly button and rained on me the whole time. We both rubbed it into our skin and licked our hands. Kitty came over to us and started licking our bodies. Rayne rolled off me and right into a sixty-nine with Kitty.

I slid back to watch and wait until I could rejoin them. They continued to enjoy each other and I did not take long to get hard again. Rayne was on top of Kitty. I slid between Rayne's legs and adjusted her enough for me to bury myself in her again. Kitty's mouth almost became a vacuum on my balls as I entered Rayne. My insertion caused Rayne to moan deeply into Kitty's pussy, which in turn caused Kitty to moan over my balls. As I started to move Kitty let go of my balls and used her hands on our crotches. Her moaning and groaning in ecstasy was pushing us to our own orgasms as much as herself.

After a couple minutes of watching me fuck Rayne, Kitty stopped Rayne's mouth and pulled my cock from Rayne's pussy. She rolled over causing Rayne to move away. As soon as she was on her knees she had her mouth around my cock. She worked it with enthusiasm but not much technique. Rayne slowed her down and started to direct her in giving a great blow job. Kitty was still not as good as Rayne, but it was a lot better than just having her slobber over everything.

While she had one hand and her mouth on my crotch her other hand was on hers. After a couple minutes Rayne suggested I fuck her. Kitty stopped and looked at Rayne saying, "I've never been with a man, let alone in the same room as a naked man."

"It will be alright. We have both been checked out and are healthy plus we have condoms for these kinds of things," answered Rayne, very reassuringly. "You'll love it."

Kitty looked between us and then down at herself. Her hands had minds of their own. Her left was tweaking her tits and her right was rubbing her clit causing her hips to buck. "Will you go gently?" she asked in a little girl voice.

"I will be as gentle as a field mouse," I almost whispered. Kitty then laid back still playing with herself. Rayne grabbed a cushion from the couch and a towel from somewhere. She lifted Kitty's ass off the floor and slid the towel covered cushion under. Then she put a condom on me. This took no more than ten seconds.

I moved in between Kitty's legs and pressed my hard-on over her pussy to give her a feel of it down there. I then slid it up and down a couple times before placing the head at her opening. Rayne's hand replaced Kitty's on her clit as I started to enter. I pushed in slowly allowing her body to adapt to the three inch width. If she moaned wrong I stopped until she was ready for more. Once I was all the way in I held there for a second then slowly moved back out. Kitty was writhing from another orgasm as my head came to the opening. I plunged back in a little faster. I got about half way in again when she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me fast!"

Rayne and I exchanged a glance and a smirk before I started to plow into Kitty like she was the last woman on Earth. Rayne's fingers were flying on both Kitty's and her own clit. Kitty's pussy muscles were rippling around my cock as she was in an orgasm that never stopped. The pressure from that and hearing Rayne explode again finally caused me to cum again. This was a very intense release for me. I almost fainted from it.

I collapsed backward causing my dick to pull out of Kitty with an audible pop. Rayne had stopped her manipulations when she came. Kitty was laying back catching her breath and trying to see us. Her body was not moving but her head would lift about an inch then fall back again. Rayne had fallen on her butt to lean on the couch.

We all caught our breath at the same time. I turned to Rayne asking, "What were you planning for tonight? Could it be postponed until tomorrow?" I had a gleam in my eye.

Rayne crawled over and removed my condom before answering, "Just wanted to see a movie and go dancing. I think I got more exercise here than if we went out. I think we need to teach Kitty a couple things before the night is out. What about you? Kitty, are you done for the night or would you like to have more fun with us?"

"I think there is a lot more to teach," I said.

"I want to feel him inside me again! That was the best I have ever felt!" exclaimed Kitty. She sat up with a huge smile on her face. Rayne stood and helped me to my feet. We then helped Kitty to her feet and I lifted her into my arms to carry her to my bed. Once we were all ready again we enjoyed each other through out the night. At about two in the morning we passed out. In the morning Kitty slipped back to her home leaving her clothes behind and Rayne described her plans for that night to me while laying on top of me.

12