Re-acquianted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol immediately stiffened. She said a clipped, "not interested." It was obvious that Stephanie had made a mistake. Wisely, instead of apologizing, she changed the subject. Stephanie and Mike got dressed and left not long after that.

After they left, Carol said, "I'm sorry if I was rude to Stephanie. I like her a lot, but she triggered a bad memory."

I remained silent. If Carol wanted to tell me about it, she'd do it without any prompting.

Carol took a deep breath. "If we're going to be together, you probably ought to know about this," she said. "Josh and I were together in California for about four years. Josh got into all sorts of things. After he took me to Black's Beach, I was right there with him in the nudism and the exhibitionism. But, Josh got into some other things as well."

Carol took a sip of coffee. "We were living together in San Francisco. Josh started going out a lot by himself and hanging with people whom I didn't know. One night, he came back to the apartment with this little girl named Lori. She looked like she was about fourteen, but Josh showed me a driver's license that said that she was twenty-two. Josh wanted me to 69 with her. I don't think that it was the idea of going down on another woman, per se, that turned me off. Lori just was not at all attractive to me and Josh had this attitude that he had told me to do it so I had to do it. I said 'no,' politely, I felt, at first. Josh got pissy about it. I told him to fuck off. He got really pissed, grabbed Lori by the arm, and left."

Carol took another sip of coffee. I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "Josh came back a day later, still with Lori. He had Lori take off her clothes in front of me so that I could see that she had piercings in her nipples. He had Lori spread her legs so that I could see that her clit was also pierced. He told me that he was going to have me pierced. I told him that there was no fucking way. Josh got really pissed off again. He didn't hit me, but he shoved me hard into a wall. That was it. The apartment was in Josh's name, so I grabbed a few things and left. I stayed with a friend for a few days. I still had a key so my friend and I went over a few days later when I thought Josh wouldn't be there. He wasn't, so we moved the rest of my stuff out."

Small tears were running down Carol's cheeks. She looked so hurt and vulnerable and beautiful standing naked in her kitchen crying. I stepped over to her and hugged her. "You never have to do anything you don't want to do," I said.

Carol looked up into my eyes. "Sorry," she said. "I probably overreacted then and this morning. I thought that you should know the craziness you're dealing with."

"Carol, you are not crazy,' I replied. To try to dissipate the sad mood a little, I asked, "What did Josh do?"

Carol snorted. "He's a lawyer. Just a few months before that happened, he'd made partner at one of the really huge San Francisco law firms. Understand why I had doubts about you?" I did.

Carol's mood slowly improved. Typically, I would spend New Year's Day watching college football bowl games on TV. I made another positive discovery about Carol that day: she likes football. We spent the afternoon and evening cuddling nude on her sofa watching bowl games.

The law firm which I worked for was small. There were two partners, Ross Wilhoit and Marie Longmaier, and four associate (employee) attorneys. Ross and Marie were into building comradery, although they usually stayed away from dippiest "team-building." One thing the firm did was that, one Saturday night each February, the six lawyers went out for drinks and a fancy dinner at a very high-end restaurant Downtown. After dinner, we'd go for more drinks and, maybe, dancing. The firm paid for everything, including rooms in a Downtown hotel so no one had to worry about a DUI. We called it the "Firm Dinner."

Because the Firm Dinner included an overnight in a hotel, it wasn't something to which you brought a casual date. However, spouses came and you were more-or-less expected to bring your "significant other" if you had one. Because I had blown off New Year's Eve with my colleagues to spend it with Carol, there was an unspoken expectation that I would bring Carol to the Firm Dinner that year. I explained that to Carol and she was fine with it.

Carol insisted on getting ready for the Firm Dinner by herself. When I picked her up, she was wearing a long black dress that was fairly conservative save for the long slit up one side that revealed bare thigh when she walked and save for the fact that the dress hugged Carol's wonderful figure. She had her dark hair piled atop her head, which focused more attention on her face. That worked to Carol's advantage too.

I think that Carol actually enjoyed the dinner. From the comments of my colleagues later, I know that she made a very favorable impression on all of them. That didn't surprise me at all. In addition to being very beautiful, Carol is a very articulate and well-educated woman. The only thing you can fault her for is poor judgment in staying with me all these years. She could have done so much better.

The Firm Dinner followed the usual schedule. Neither Carol nor I drank much that night, but the firm was paying for our hotel room so it seemed ungrateful not to use it. We got to our room about 1:00 a.m. Carol was leafing idly through the brochure describing all the hotel's wonderful services and features as I took my suit off.

"Did you know," Carol asked, "that there is an indoor pool on the roof of the hotel?" I looked at Carol. She had a gleam in her eye. "Want to go skinny-dipping?" she asked.

"It's probably locked up this time of night," I replied.

"There's only one way to find out," Carol said as she took off her dress.

Of course, we hadn't brought swimwear or bathrobes. Naked, Carol went over and opened the closet in the room. She pulled out a fluffy robe on a hanger and held in front of herself as she looked in a mirror. "Nah," she said, smiling, and put the robe away. I was naked by then too. We grabbed our keycards and a couple of towels and went out into the hall to the elevators.

The pool was on the roof in a clear glass enclosure like a greenhouse. Taller buildings, mostly dark, surrounded us. You had to take a few steps outside to get from the elevator to the pool enclosure. I held the elevator door while Carol tried the pool door. It opened.

The pool enclosure was dark except for some dim nightlights. Those gave enough light to keep us from bumping into anything. We dropped our towels on a patio table and got into the water, which was surprisingly warm. We swam slowly for a while. We were standing in the pool fondling each other a bit when we heard the ping of the elevator arriving and then the pool door opening.

I could see two people coming into the pool, but the light wasn't bright enough to see faces or even genders. I didn't think that they could see us. Suddenly, I heard a female voice say, "Shit! I think there's someone else here."

I recognized the voice as my fellow associate Yvonne Dupras. "Yvonne, it's just Carol and Harry," I called out.

"What are you doing up here?" Yvonne asked.

"Just skinny-dipping," Carol replied.

"That's what we came up here to do," said Will Leathers, Yvonne's boyfriend, laughing.

"Well," I said, "come on in. The water's warm."

I could see now that Yvonne and Will were wearing the hotel's fluffy robes. Voyeuristically, I watched them take off their robes and get in the pool. Carol and I moved to one side of the pool to give Yvonne and Will space on the other side. Yvonne and Will swam the length of the pool a couple of times then stopped.

"We might as well talk to each other instead of pretending that we're not here," Yvonne said. All four of us went to the center of the pool where the water was only about waist deep. The light was very dim, but it seemed like Yvonne had nice tits.

As we met, I said to Yvonne, "Great minds think alike, don't they counselor?" Yvonne chuckled.

We talked for a short while before the couples went to opposite sides of the pool to cuddle. It was really very nice. Carol was stroking my dick under the water and I was fingering her clit. There was a sort of kinky thrill in knowing that Yvonne and Will were probably doing much the same thing at the opposite end of the pool.

The mood was swiftly broken when the elevator pinged again. We all froze. The door to the lighted elevator car opened but no one got out. After what seemed to be a long time, the door closed again.

"Damn," Yvonne said, "I thought that was going to be hotel security."

"They probably do have some sort of monitor that tells them that someone's up here, if anyone is paying attention," Will said.

"Maybe we should leave," Carol said.

The four of us got out of the pool. Even with the dim light, you could see that we were all naked. Yvonne and Will put their robes back on.

"We decided not to use the robes," Carol explained. "I hope that you don't mind."

Will went out to call the elevator while the rest of us waited in the pool enclosure. When it came, Will held the door while Yvonne, Carol, and I sprinted from the pool to the elevator. That short time outside seemed much colder than it had when Carol and I had gone into the pool maybe an hour ago.

Carol and I stood nude in the bright lights of the elevator car as Yvonne and Will stood in their robes. Naturally, Yvonne and Will both looked us over. "I'm impressed," Yvonne said. Then she added, "Hey, we've got a couple of bottles of wine in our room. Do you want to have a drink with us?"

I let Carol answer for us. I was kind of proud of her when she said, "That would be great."

Yvonne's and Will's room was on the same floor as ours. In their room, Will asked "red or white?"

"Whatever you have open is fine," Carol replied. That was red. Will poured four glasses. Carol and I were nude. Yvonne and Will were wearing their robes.

We each had a sip of wine. Yvonne was standing in the center of the room. Apropos of nothing, I thought, she said, "I guess it's only fair." She undid the belt around her robe, took the robe off, and laid it over a chair. Although I had worked with Yvonne for several years I had never seen her nude before, of course. She was no Carol, but she was an attractive woman.

After standing naked for a moment, Yvonne said "Will!"

"Oh, yeah," Will replied and took off his robe. I immediately discerned at least part of Yvonne's attraction to him. Will had an astoundingly long dick.

The four of us sat in their room, nude, drinking wine and talking. For much of the time, Carol sat in my lap. We finished the bottle of red wine, and the bottle of white. My appreciation for my colleague Yvonne went up immensely. About 3:30 a.m., we decided to call it a night. Carol and I threw our towels over our shoulders and walked back to our own room.

As Carol and I snuggled together in bed, Carol said "Yvonne and Will seem like nice people. We should invite them out to one of our places sometime."

Carol fondled me enough to get me hard, pushed me on my back, got on top of me, and guided me into her. We weren't going to make love. Sometimes we went to sleep that way. Having just gone nude with a female colleague, I fell asleep in coitus with the greatest woman alive on top of me. Life really could not get any better than this.

We were in the hotel lobby checking out much later that morning when we ran into Yvonne and Will again. All four of us were, of course, fully clothed. Yvonne came up to us and said, "I want to thank you for a lovely end to the evening." Looking at me, Yvonne added, "I didn't realize that I have such a handsome colleague."

Carol replied, "Thank you too, and thanks for the wine."

I added, "I didn't realize that the lawyer in the office next to mine was such a great beauty."

Yvonne blushed. Then a smile grew on her face. "You know," she said, "We really ought to get Amber and Cliff (referring to the other two associates in the firm) and their partners and all go skinny-dipping sometime."

I looked at Carol. She smiled and said "You're on."

12