All Comments on 'Re-acquianted'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Incredibly beautiful story of friends becoming involved. Making love is so different from Fucking. Both have their places. I really enjoyed the oh so slow buildup of feelings with the exquisite lovemaking at the end. Sensual but not pornographic as with so much of the other drivel found on this site. I dearly hope to read more of Carol and Harry. Very very well done.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 6 years ago
Lovely!

I liked the way that nudity was seemed so natural to most of the characters. I also admired the narrator's honesty and patience, which were so richly rewarded. An adult story in the truest sense. Very well done.

chips69chips69over 6 years ago
very nice

good read ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Loved this hope you continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Like the others said I have found this a wonderful story and the writing xcellence has just added to my enjoyment. I would also like to see this develop into more stories of yourself and Carol. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On point!

Bravo! As a committed nudist myself living full-time in a nude Community this story really resonated with me. Beautifully written, well thought-out, and absolutely plausible. It was thoughtful, romantic, and erotic without being trashy. 5 stars all day long!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Excellent presentation of a gradual re-acquanting

The quiet, nearly hidden subculture of naturists occupies a discreet corner of our society. Once in awhile a corner of the tent is lifted allowing a glimpse into their lives. This story grants us an option to view the rarely seen.

Thanks

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664over 6 years ago
Another 5 star story

Stoner is a favorite of mine. This story is well written and appeals to my nudist/exhibitionist nature. Bring on the sequel.

smuuthiesmuuthieover 5 years ago
sgould have known

I started into the story, and then Harry Stone appeared on the page, and I knew it was going to be good, keep up the great stories, I've enjoyed all of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES