Re-acquianted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sipped her coffee. "Anyway, we went there one weekend. I was scared to death and had decided that I wasn't going to undress after all. We got onto the beach. Pretty much everyone else on the beach was nude. They were just acting like anyone would at the beach, except they had no clothes on. I thought 'ok, maybe it isn't that bad.'"

Carol giggled. "I've got to admit, while I was scared, it was also arousing to take my clothes off outside with a lot of people around. I felt the sun and breeze on my skin and it really felt nice. Josh and I went into the Pacific. Being naked in the water felt so much better than having a suit on."

Carol sipped more coffee. "Anyway, we stayed all day and I stayed naked the whole time. As the day went on, the beach got fairly crowded. Most people were nude, but every so often, people, usually just guys, would walk by dressed looking at everyone. The people whom we'd met at the beach that day were annoyed by that and called the guys 'gawkers.' But, I slowly realized that I enjoyed having them see me with nothing on. I'm something on an exhibitionist too. Anyway, I realized that I like going naked. From that point, Jeff and I started going places to go nude. Have you ever been to Munich, Germany?"

"Yes," I said.

"Did you go to the big park they have there, the Englischer Garten?"

"I have and I have been in the nude area not far from the faux Chinese tower," I said.

"Really?" Carol said. She smiled.

I helped Carol clean up the breakfast dishes. I was about to get dressed and leave when she took my hand. "Come with me. I want to show you something."

Carol led me to a closed door at the rear of the house's first floor. She opened the door to reveal a room full of computers, monitors, and the like.

"This is my office," Carol said. "What I want you to see are the pictures."

There were a number of framed photographs hanging on the wall. All of the pictures were of Carol. They were all tasteful, but she was obviously nude in each picture.

"I did a little bit of modeling in California," Carol said. "There are some 'adult' pictures too. Maybe I'll show them to you some other time."

I felt like I was bordering on overstaying my welcome. I invented a commitment, thanked Carol, got dressed, and started to leave.

Carol followed me onto the front porch, still nude although it was a cool morning. I assume that is why her nipples were hard. Carol said, "Part of what I love about this place is that no one can see me here so I can be nude outside without anyone calling the cops." Carol gave me a brief hug and a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for coming Harry. Please stay in touch."

I left excited at having been hugged by a gorgeous nude woman. That didn't happen very often in my life. I was definitely going to stay in touch. I let the rest of Saturday and Sunday pass to keep from seeming too eager. I called Carol on Monday and asked if she was free that Friday.

"Yeah, I guess so," Carol said. "What did you have in mind?"

"I'd like to buy you dinner as thanks for your hospitality Friday," I said.

"Well, I'll be Downtown most of the day Friday for business meetings. Would you like to meet around 5:30?"

We agreed on a place to meet. I got on the phone and made a reservation at a very upscale restaurant on a hill just above Downtown. Along with great food, it featured a panoramic view of the city.

Even dressed in her business clothes, Carol looked incredibly beautiful. That Friday evening I told her "We've got a short drive." I walked her to my car, drove up the hill, and pulled into the restaurant's valet parking.

"Urban Overlook?" Carol said, giving the name of the restaurant. "If you're trying to impress me, it's working."

We had a pleasant, albeit expensive, meal at a table next to one of the huge picture windows. Carol explained to be about her online marketing consulting business. I told her a bit about my law practice.

I drove Carol back Downtown to the garage where she had out her car. Before she left my car, Carol put a hand on my arm. "Thank you. Thank you very much Harry. I think I'm going to have a few people over again next Friday. I'm trying to reconnect I guess. I'll probably invite Tom and Terry again, Mike and Stephanie. Do you remember Kim Hewlit?"

I nodded. Kim Hewlit had been considered one of the great beauties of our high school.

"I ran into her this week. She's already married and divorced. She kept her married name, Ginnochi. I'll invite her. She's gotten a bit, well, you'll see. You will come, won't you?"

"Of course," I said.

I was at Carol's the following Friday. The weather had cooled so that it was more like October. Mike and Stephanie had another commitment, so it was just Terry and Tom, Kim Ginnochi, Carol, and me. What Carol had refrained from telling me in the car a week ago was that Kim had put on significant weight.

We ate another of Carol's wonderful meals. As we were sitting having wine after dinner, Terry told Kim, "Be careful. This is when Carol invites you to take a nude dip in her hot tub." Terry reached into her purse and pulled out a cloth object. "I brought a suit this time."

Kim was not shocked as I think Terry had hoped. "I'm envious that you have the privacy to do that," Kim said to Carol. "I've got houses fifteen feet away from me."

"You're welcome to use the tub if you want to," Carol said.

"Really?" Kim asked. "And you're ok if I go naked?"

Carol nodded. "I always do, and Harry seems ok with it."

"Oh great!" Kim replied.

Terry and Tom made their obligatory separate trips to the bathroom to change. Carol, Kim, and I just stripped off. I couldn't resist taking a look at Kim in the nude. While I wouldn't call her fat, she was chubby. She was still a nice person though. Carol caught me looking at Kim and gave me a wink.

Once in the tub, we went through the same act as before with me getting out playing waiter, except it was mainly Terry asking this time. On my fourth or fifth trip between the kitchen and the tub, Kim said "Harry, I'm impressed that you seem perfectly at ease walking around naked. Have you been going nude since that streak you did in high school?"

Before I could think up an answer, Carol said, "Yes, he does seem very self-confident with nothing on. I admire that too." That saved me from answering Kim's question.

During our conversation that night, it came out that Carol's parents had also passed away. Her older brother Rick was in Miami selling time shares, "Probably fraudulent as hell" Carol opined.

Finally, Terry asked, "Carol, Harry, if you don't have any family around, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?"

"Probably watching football," I answered.

"Sitting on my hilltop with a glass of wine and a book," Carol said.

"I'm fixing Thanksgiving Dinner," Terry said. "My parents will be there and my little sister, Sherri, is coming in from Pittsburgh. Do you two want to come? Kim, you're welcome too."

"I'm going to see my parents in Florida," Kim said.

Carol looked at me. I shrugged. Carol said, "I'd love to if Harry will go too."

"Of course I'll go," I said.

Everyone left, leaving Carol and me alone, together, naked. Carol invited me to stay in the guest room again. I declined. Carol gave me a slightly dirty look.

"Carol, after seeing Kim Hewlit naked, I'm afraid of the dreams I might have and I wouldn't want to mess up your sheets," I joked.

Carol looked at me silently for a long time. Finally, she said, "Harry, Josh dumping me really messed me up. I need to decide where I'm going. You've been a dear so far. Just give me time."

The suggestion that Carol might, at least, consider a relationship made me much happier than I had expected. I knew that I would have to be very careful. I was glad that I had decided against staying the night.

I saw Carol again several times, platonically, before I picked her up to go to Terry's Thanksgiving Dinner. I had never met Terry's parents, who seemed to be nice old people.

Terry's sister Sherri, a year younger, had also been a cheerleader in high school. All I really remembered about her was that she had had a tremendous-looking ass in her cheerleading tights. Sherri had brought her "partner" Leann.

The conversation was typical Thanksgiving Dinner stuff. At one point, Sherri said, "Carol and Harry, you two make a great couple. I'm glad to see a few people from school hooking up."

I started to correct the record and make clear that Carol and I were just friends. Carol put her hand on my arm and gave a quick shake of her head. We let the assertion that Carol and I were a couple stand.

Terry and Sherri's parents let soon after dinner. Once they were gone, Terry told Sherri, "Carol has had Tom and me and Harry over to her home. She has a wonderful place on a hill above Turkey Run. It is so private that she goes naked when she uses her hot tub."

Sherri laughed, "So, did you go naked in Carol's hot tub?"

Seemingly offended at the question, Terry shot back "Of course not. Harry did though."

Sherri responded, "Oh. I thought that you might have loosened up a bit."

Sherri's partner Leann interjected, "We go to nude swims in Pittsburgh. We have a lot of fun," she said with emphasis on "fun." "Of course, those are all women." I think that truly did shock Terry. I had assumed that Terry already knew that her sister was lesbian. Maybe not.

It was a week later that Carol called me. "Harry, on Thanksgiving, when Leann talked about going to nude swims, it got me thinking. I did a little online research. There's a group called 'Valley Naturists' that is having a nude swim at an indoor pool north of town this Saturday night. The group belongs to AANR so I doubt that they're kinky or anything. I'd really like to go, but I don't want to go alone. Will you come with me?"

Being invited to a nude swim by the most beautiful woman I have ever met could induce only one response. "What time do you want me to pick you up?" I asked.

When I picked Carol up that Saturday, she had me load a foil-covered trey of lasagna into the car. "They only charge ten dollars per person to cover rental of the pool," Carol said, "but they encourage people to bring food."

As we drove north on the freeway, Carol said, "Harry, I really appreciate you doing this. I want to get back to the nudist part of my life, but it is very difficult for a woman alone. Too many people get the wrong idea. There is no one else around here that I could ask to go with me."

I thought for a moment about what I should say, if anything. I finally decided to take a bit of risk. "Carol," I replied, "I'm more than happy to do anything with you. If it involves us taking our clothes off, that just makes it better."

I could feel Carol looking at me. After a long silence, she said, "You really mean that, don't you?"

"I do," I replied.

The swim was at a dive school next to a strip center. I carried the trey of lasagna in and handed it off to a middle-aged man with a towel around his waist. We had left our wallets and watches locked in the car, but I had a twenty in my pocket to pay the admission. Carol stopped me as I started to pull it out. "My treat," she said.

We went into the women's changing room, stripped off our clothes, grabbed towels, and walked through a door marked "pool." It was warm and moist in the pool area. There were, maybe, twenty-five people there, all nude. Most of the people appeared to be fifteen to twenty years older than Carol and me, although there was one couple about our age. A heavyset woman came up and introduced herself.

"I'm Maggie," the woman said. "I'm the one you talked to on the phone," she said to Carol. To me, she said, "Harry, we're happy that you and your wife decided to join us. Let me introduce you around."

As we followed Maggie's ample butt around the pool, I looked at Carol and silently mouthed the word "wife." Carol just winked at me.

The people at the swim were all very nice. I did notice that all of the men, and a few of the women, spent a lot of time looking at Carol. I can't blame them. I spent a lot of time looking at her too.

The swim lasted a couple of hours. We played water volleyball, swam some laps, ate some food and drank sodas (no alcohol was allowed), and Carol gathered information on clothing optional activities in our area. It was a surprisingly good time.

In the car driving home, I asked Carol "What was that about you being my wife?"

Carol laughed. "Unless you are a member, they only allow married couples to come to their swims. I lied and told her that we were married."

When I dropped Carol off at her house, she held both of my hands in hers. She kissed me, but said, "Harry, I'm not quite ready yet. But, you passed that test. You have spent time in social nudity, haven't you?"

I confessed that I had really enjoyed my streak in high school, but had stayed away from anything involving nudity for the rest of high school to placate my parents, who had been really pissed by my streak. I got interested again in college and law school and had been to a few resorts and beaches.

"The problem," I said, "was that the girls I knew either would not try nude recreation at all or kept their clothes on, which was uncomfortable for everyone."

"I'm not those girls Harry," Carol said. "Just give me time."

We went out to dinner several more times and, when we had our obligatory pre-Christmas snowstorm, I was over at Carol's helping her clear her driveway as soon as I had my own cleared.

Since neither of us had family, neither of us had Holiday obligations. Naturally, I wanted to spend as much of the Holiday as possible with Carol. When I brought the subject up, Carol said that she wanted to spend Christmas Eve by herself. Of course, I acquiesced. I invited Carol to my house for Christmas dinner. I was thrilled that she accepted. Being alone on Christmas Eve was a blessing because it gave me time to get the house ready for her visit and to prep the dinner. In the event, I even put up a Christmas tree.

Carol arrived at my house around 2:00 p.m. Christmas afternoon. I had been working like madman to get a rib roast in the oven and to fix the sides. It was typical Christmas weather. The snow from days before had melted. It was overcast and about 40 degrees.

Carol parked her car and got out, wearing an overcoat. As I met her in on the driveway, she was looking around. "I remember this place from those parties you had here when we were in school. It hasn't changed that much."

"I've done a few things to the house," I replied. I led Carol inside and took her coat. Underneath, she was wearing a long purple dress with gold trim and a high collar. The dress clung to her alluring figure. She looked exquisite and I told her so. I had the house warm in case she wanted to go nude, but she didn't say anything about that.

We had some wine, talked, and laughed. Around 4:30, I served dinner which, thankfully, turned out very well. Carol helped me clean up, and thanked me repeatedly for the dinner. After we were done, I took Carol into the front room and seated her on the sofa in front of my new Christmas tree. I left the room to get her present, which I handed to her when I walked back in. It was a framed photograph that a friend had taken on the nearby major river at early morning. The first rays of the dawn were catching the mist rising from the river. It was, I thought, a beautiful picture. I hoped that Carol thought the same.

Carol looked at the picture for several minutes. "Thank you very much Harry," she said. Carol took a deep breath. "If you don't mind," she said, "I'm going to unwrap your present for you." Carol stood up. She pulled down a zipper which I had not even noticed on the front of her dress and shrugged the dress off. She was naked underneath except for a red ribbon around her neck. "Here's your present, Harry. I hope that you will take it in every way possible and keep it for a long time."

Even though I had seen Carol nude many times by then, I was speechless at what her words implied. After a moment, she smiled and said, "Stand up." I did. "You're way overdressed Harry." Carol stepped next to me and pulled my shirt over my head. She ran her hands over my chest and the reached down and undid my belt. She unzipped my trousers and pushed them to the floor along with my shorts. I had only worn sandals on my feet, so I easily stepped out of everything.

Carol hugged me tight. Her body felt warm and wonderful. We kissed. Carol's tongue probed into my mouth. Her left hand left my hip and went down between our groins. As we continued with our tongues, I felt Carol cup my balls and then start stroking my dick. I moved my right hand between Carol's legs. She took a slight sidestep to give me better access. I gently ran my finger over her lower lips a few times before I moved to her clit. She took a sharp breath as I began fingering her clit. Her grasp on my dick tightened as she moved her hand up and down my shaft.

After several minutes of kissing and fondling each other, Carol took a step back. "Right here, right now," she said. She got on the carpet on her back with her legs spread. I got down on the floor between her legs and moved myself over her. With both hands, Carol guided my dick into her vagina. Carol was wet, warm, and tight. I began thrusting.

"Slowly," Carol said, "Let's make this last." I continued to thrust into her, slowly but deeply. Carol tightened then relaxed her pelvic muscles. I began kissing her nipple.

I proceeded slowly and rhythmically. After a time, Carol put her hands on my head and guided it up, away from her breasts, until we were looking eye-to-eye. I've never seen anything as beautiful as Carol's face in that moment.

Carol stared into my eyes for a long time. Finally, she said softly, "This feels so right."

I kept fucking Carol with slow, deep thrusts for what seemed like a half an hour or more. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and her, and was in no hurry at all to end our tryst. Suddenly, Carol said "Make me come. Now!"

I began thrusting harder and faster. I thought that I had found a particularly sensitive spot in the front wall of her vagina just above her bone. I rammed my dick against that spot as much as I could. Carol began bucking her hips slightly and clamped her muscles so tight on my dick that I was working very hard to keep thrusting. I didn't know what I was doing for her, but she was doing a great job of getting me close to shooting.

I pushed my dick hard against another spot inside Carol. "Yes," she said, "stay right there." I kept trying to hit the same spot, and mostly did. I was getting damned close to coming myself.

I had been watching Carol's face because I believe that a woman never look more beautiful that when she's having an orgasm. Carol's eyes had been closed. She opened them, smiled, and said, "Come . . . in . . . ME!" The last word was a shriek as she convulsed. Just a moment later, I did come in Carol, hard. I kept thrusting though, still aiming for that same spot. Carol yelled "AGAIN!" and convulsed again. I hoped that meant I had induced at least one orgasm.

Carol relaxed and I basically stopped. Carol put her arms around my back. "Don't pull out," she said. "I like having you in me." We lay like that, kissing, in front of my Christmas tree, for quite a while.

Finally, Carol pushed her hands gently against my chest. "I need to get up," she said. I rolled off of her and she stood up. Carol's face was still flushed and her skin was sweaty. She looked fantastic!

As I stood up, Carol said, "I have another gift for you." She walked over to the large bag she had brought in. She spread her legs as she bent down and pulled something out. I could see a bit of my come dripping out of her.

Carol straightened and turned to face me. In her hand was a wrapped package. She handed it to me. "Merry Christmas Harry," Carol said.