Re-acquianted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing can top the gift you've already given me," I said.

Carol shook her head. "Open it," she said, "it might change your mind about keeping your other gift."

I sat down on the sofa and unwrapped the package. Carol sat down next to me, our bare hips touching. Carol had also given me a picture. It was a picture of her. In the picture, both of her arms were extended out from her shoulders. There were ropes tied to her arms that ran up, out of the picture, and appeared to be holding her suspended in air. Her legs were spread, held in that position by a rope tied to each ankle. Those ropes were taut, running to points out of the picture to Carol's left and right. Carol was basically spread-eagled in the picture. She was also completely nude. At the bottom of the picture, I could see the heads and shoulders of several clothed people looking up at her.

"I told you that I had posed for some adult pictures," Carol said. "That was actually something that I agreed to do for a party some friends hosted in San Francisco. I was suspended like that above their guests for a couple of hours. I guess everyone got a good look."

It was an incredibly sexy picture and Carol looked extremely beautiful. When I didn't say anything immediately, Carol asked "Well, what do you think?"

"I am trying to think if there is a way that we could do something like that together," I said.

"You'd expose yourself like that?" Carol asked.

"If I could do it with you, certainly I would. It looks like a lot of fun," I replied.

"So, that doesn't change your mind about keeping your main Christmas gift," Carol asked.

"It just makes me want to keep her forever," I said.

Carol laughed. "Be careful what you wish for Harry, but she's yours if you want her."

"Carol, I want you more than ever after seeing that. I want the two of us to be doing things like that together when we're both old and wrinkled."

"No one will look at us then," Carol said giggling.

"We'll find someone," I replied.

Carol stood up and extended her hand. "Where is your bedroom? I want to fuck you again."

Not only was that the best Christmas of my life, it started my relationship with the greatest woman alive; a relationship that is still going strong and kinky. To think that I had also gone to high school with Carol.