Re-evaluating Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly raised to my knees, but to my surprise, Tom slid on the bed next to me with my vibrator in hand, and he inserted it in my vagina while Ben remounted my ass. The soft anal stimulator pushed against the back of my inner thigh useless next to Ben's penis. Tom started on low power and then as Ben got closer and closer, he elevated the vibrations.

It was too much, I moaned, "I'm cumming!" Ben quickened his pace and came into my ass. Our bodies leapt and jumped around each other. When he was done, he patted my behind and then kissed my butt cheeks and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Tom caressed me and spooned me from behind. I was trembling from my last orgasm and felt chilled. When Ben emerged from the bathroom, he was totally clean of whatever mess there was after going in what is normally an exit-only area. With him he had a clean warm washcloth that he used to wash first my vagina and then my ass. He tossed it into a laundry hamper in the corner of the room and climbed into the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt the warmth of both of their bodies on mine.

"She's shivering," Ben said concerned.

"It's not usually this bad," Tom said pulling up the soft blanket on the floor and putting it over me. Tom pulled it down around us in back while Ben did it in front. And simultaneously, they both kissed me on top of my head.

"Mmmmmay, I mmmmmake a request," I stammered my teeth chattering.

"Of course," Ben responded.

"No one moves tonight. Everyone stays in this bed until morning, and I promise, I'll make you both breakfast."

"Deal," Tom said putting his hand around me and resting it between my breasts.

"Okay with me, too," Ben said holding my hand at his side.

I smiled and shut my eyes content and happy.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
LSD- better story or better future?

LSDawg mentioned a way to make a much better story. Sweetie lucked into a situation which is more likely to improve their three futures! Despite the fact that the Bull did a good job of disguising their intimate familiarity, the increased future contact will make that facet more likely to get compromised (and then the STORY wll meet LSDs wishes! Until such time, their threesomes will provide for bonding and development, and probably some FMFs for Hubby, as well...Sweeties BFF will surely 'fit in' just fine! Hubby will certainly get told soon that he should liberalize his prolonged-trip date-book, in a responsible (STD-free) fashion!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

A well-written, coherent and very erotic story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

I know the author invites the criticism that she's receiving. She knew apparently at the beginning of the story that she was going to get ripped up and down for her deception when she tells the readers to "judge away." But there are a lot more -- deceptive -- behaviors going on in other Literotica stories that I find more egregious than this. Perhaps the author's real lack of judgment was putting it in the "Loving Wives" category.

While I find this whole group situation a sad commentary on how we choose to connect (or not) to our sexual partners. This is clearly a fantasy -- not a reality. Hence why she posted it here, where she has some anonymity, rather than actually (God, I hope), bringing it into her own bedroom.

For me, there has to be some sort of deep shame to keep a secret for a decade. But is she ashamed about the lying? Or is she in love with two men -- and lacks the strength to "do the right thing?" And it's not like her lover is standing up and being the better man, either.

A previous commenter was right. The sex is obviously not lousy or it wouldn't continue for so long. But how people keep walking a line like this one without wanting more might speak to the illicit lovers' turmoil. I'm not saying they're good people, or that I understand. I'm just saying -- even the most angelic people make the worst kind of mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great, and

Your writing was very erotic as I could almost feel I was in that room. I think you have set this up for a sequel in which you can clear up the open plot threads, and now that Tom is more open, he can rightly ask for a MFF session.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
A few loose threads . . .

Pretty well written but there were some errors an editor might have nailed. We need to suspend disbelief a bit -- Ben sleeping over until morning . . . And just how will Ben explain that to his wife? She predicts there will be criticism of her cheating, long-term love affair -- who am I to disappoint?

What kind of job does Tom have, that results in no visitations (and hence, no sex) with his wife for 7+ months? Even submarine captains are gone only 3 months. Maybe he spends time in Antarctica? The story would have been better with an explanation regarding Tom's job.

Our heroine does not say, but I'd bet she would not like it if hubby Tom had carried on an affair, with emotion/love involved, for a significant portion of their marriage. She off-handedly mentions a threesome with another woman, but I suspect the question was rhetorical, and she knew Tom would decline that unreal "offer." So she knew this would never be a threat to her cozy little world.

My criticism of this scenario, were it real life (and I have no doubt it occurs in real life), is the dishonesty and the self-rationalization exhibited by the wife. She gave anal to her lover, but never offered it to her husband. Yet clearly, anal intercourse rang her chimes better than vaginal intercourse.

Possibly she instinctively knew that Tom might become suspicious if she suddenly wanted something novel like that. In fact, Tom should have been suspicious when she had anal without discussion or protest with Ben, right off the bat, during her supposed first sexual experience (with Ben). She should have been nervous, she should have needed a ton of lube, it would have taken a lot of relaxation time, and one would expect her to request use of a condom. I guess Tom is not very perceptive (or bright), but maybe it will sink in later.

The problem with infidelity is simple. If the cheating is lousy sex, then the risks (of being caught, of catching an STD) would hardly seem worth it. If the sex is great, then once or twice (over six or seven months) won't be enough. Soon, one wants to eat the whole half gallon of ice cream. So it then inevitably threatens one's marriage, which is supposed to be the primary relationship. An honest woman should just ask for a divorce if she wants companionship (and sex) on a steady, uninterrupted basis.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Innocent Swap A reluctant woman agrees to swap husbands for one night.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories