All Comments on 'Re-population'

by alan55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Nice

Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awesome

too many human sex machine stories getting bored of human shit lol so this was a nice refreshment great work please write more

RiktoviRiktoviabout 12 years ago
Meh

Your story was pretty good, but there were some problems. To start with, you don't understand how a star will "die" and didn't bother to look it up. Stars don't burn "nucleur fuel", they burn what would be considered "atomic" or "elemental". To start with, they burn Hydrogen. The star begins to die when there is no more Hydrogen and is forced to burn Helium. Then it expands to a huge degree. When there is no more Helium, it shrinks. Then it begins to cool, but the cooling process takes billions of years. During that time it will still be thousands, if not millions of degrees.

This was also a little repetitive in your wording, but that can be ignored, for the most part. You were prone to repeat yourself in such ways as "All other space was devoted to carrying the precious cargo of genetic fluid and the devices that would facilitate it's dispersal" combined with a little later "Also in the cargo hold was the devices that would help implement the plan the genetic material's dispersal".

It could use a little work, but it's still pretty good, and a good idea.

Doubleswan13Doubleswan13over 9 years ago
Interesting

I'm interested in where you will take this re population. So far I love your story. You give lots of attention to detail, without dragging on. I look forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too many quotes

I stopped reading when I had to go over the word 'unit' in those stupid quotes over half a dozen times in half as many sentences. You don't need to put a quotation mark on the word every time. If you're referring to it as a unit then that's its noun, not its 'noun'

In general also too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The premise this is built on...

Is complete shit. Seriously, else intelligent being would make the suppositions this species did? First, that there was intelligent life in the universe. Second, that they could find one close enough to matter with?... Jesus, that math for the probabilities means any race with more then 50 IQ would not go near this shit theory with their ENEMIE'S dick...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous